by 11honza11. 04/30/24 08:16
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (AndrewAMD), 1,097 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 4
Page 18 of 37 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 36 37
Intense Ai: Official Thread #196967
07/24/06 02:22
07/24/06 02:22
8 Images
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
Intense Ai: Official Thread

[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/intesneailogo.jpg[/image]
Ok guys, The release of Intense AI and our official demo is only a week or two away. We wanted to start this thread off by showcasing our new Video tutorials that are now in production. Here is part 1 of our starter series. We will post more here in the days leading up to the release.
You can find the video here: (26 Megs DIVX)
Intense AI Starter Series Part 1

And here is just a quick snapshot from the tutorial.
[image]http://www.intenseillusions.com/tutex.jpg[/image]

Thanks, lots more to come and feedback is welcomed!
362 Comments
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197137
11/28/07 10:51
11/28/07 10:51
Spain, Canary Islands
Felixsg Offline
User
Felixsg  Offline
User

Spain, Canary Islands
Whats is intense sound 'TM'?
and when your release the final version you update time to time , with new features for support new engine fuctions like the new internal decal managent (50%)

And You support Paypal?
can buy yet :-)

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Felixsg] #197138
11/29/07 21:14
11/29/07 21:14
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Quote:

Do you think IntenseX could easily be implemented into GameEdit...maybe this would be worth an effort?

Maybe.. It would be easy for IntenseX to be implemented anywhere, so that's up to TripleX, and how usefull that would be. IntenseX uses a dll to create those WED panels and just stores the results in a text file, which means it can be used by any other application as well.

Quote:

Whats is intense sound 'TM'?

A complete new sound system, with features that gamestudio currently lacks. 3d sounds really work, and their volume increase/decrease when you move closer/further away from them, distant sounds don't get played at all to save CPU, and most important, every sound can be heard by the player as well as by an AI bot. Also if you shoot a metal object, that would make a louder sound than hitting a wooden object, and the AIs stand bigger chance hearing it. Sound's volume gets decreased when passing through walls, like it happens in real life. You can choose if a sound should be resident in memory or dynamically created/destroyed. And for Programmers, the list goes on, with interface wrappers and a sound control system which allows them to see which sounds are currently playing, increase/decrease their volume or destroy them. Finally, you won't get crashes when loading a previous game due to invalid sound pointers, as it happens when not using gamestudio's sound system properly. Oh, and there's several cool sound effects you can activate, like echo etc..

Quote:

and when your release the final version you update time to time , with new features for support new engine fuctions like the new internal decal managent (50%)

Yeah, I'll update all the time, like conitec does

Quote:

And You support Paypal?

Sure

And for an update.. Here's some more panels.. Enjoy, and sorry for the big image..

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197139
11/30/07 16:42
11/30/07 16:42
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
this is awesome larry, when can i buy this? i am using a6 commercial, it is for a6 right?

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Blink] #197140
11/30/07 19:58
11/30/07 19:58
Italy
M
Mondivirtuali Offline
User
Mondivirtuali  Offline
User
M

Italy
It should be for A7 only, I guess.

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Mondivirtuali] #197141
11/30/07 20:04
11/30/07 20:04
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
RAFU  Offline OP

Pittsburgh PA
A7 will be the only supported version.

INTENSE X: The ultimate plug-in for Gamestudio. Available now!
Join our Forums now! Discuss, Vote and win Free Upgrades!
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: RAFU] #197142
11/30/07 22:03
11/30/07 22:03
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
are you sure? that will really suck for a6 users, not to be able to use such a great plugin.

My Famous Quotes: "Hip hop is like a virus, infecting everyone and everything around it. Every form of media has some way,shape or form, assimilated hip hop into it." It has also mutated into other strains like, trip hop, house, rap, gangster, and conscious forms. Once you are infected with it, its with you for life."
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Blink] #197143
11/30/07 23:52
11/30/07 23:52
Greece
LarryLaffer Offline
Serious User
LarryLaffer  Offline
Serious User

Greece
Quote:

this is awesome larry, when can i buy this?

I'm going for Christmass.. But so I was last year.... and the year before.. But anyhow, three times is a charm, break a leg and all that..

Quote:

i am using a6 commercial, it is for a6 right?

Well.. Like everyone said, i'm testing this on A7 Extra (so that I make sure it runs well for all A7 editions), but there has been a change of plans, and this might work for a6 afterall. I'm not using T7 template system anymore, and A6 supports Lite-C, so unless I use a a7-only feature, this might very well work for A6 as well. But I don't know when or if i'll be testing this for a6, and i'd strongly recommend to upgrade sometime soon. I know that in the future i'll take advantage of A7's free bones and physics for all editions, so you won't want to miss on that..

@Rafu, dude! how's it going? We gotta chat sometime. I only get online to post, cause i use my laptop in my bed. I've missed you all f*ckers, i hope i c u soon

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197144
12/01/07 01:01
12/01/07 01:01
Connecticut, USA
Blink Offline

Expert
Blink  Offline

Expert

Connecticut, USA
i wish i could convert to a7 soon, but i have a wife, 2 kids, and a mortgage,lol. so unless some extra cash falls out of the sky, i have to depend on a6 for my projects.

Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: Blink] #197145
12/01/07 11:40
12/01/07 11:40
Switzerland, Oberriet
proteK Offline
proteK  Offline

Switzerland, Oberriet
Hi Larry, Now i´m back, In the next time, i make the update A6 pro to A7 pro. Is the AI ready for Christams? or maybe till the end of the Year, Profesional - Price Estimate: ??.?? EUR -

Years ago, i had the Mythic AI and in my game design documents, was a destination to make huge battles, and with Mythic it was difficult, is a fight between two groups of AI NPC possible ? If i read this " Team Tactics "

This is a possible ingame situation "first you speak with a npc and after this npc give you the quest "you protect a group of npc, and they follow a street to the next town, (just a example) In the middle of the way, there come enemys and attack this group of npc. How much npc are possible ? I´´ve a whole world of npc.

My question is, how good is the IntenseAI in a free open Area ? Maybe, i haven´t seen some posts with this question :-)

Ok thank you very much for answers,

and have a n1 weekend - i wait for the pro Edition :-)

Protek - CGS

Cybertron G Studios Switzerland A7.06 Pro http://www.cybertron.ch Contact us protek@hispeed.ch
Re: IntenseX - Basic Edition Released!! [Re: LarryLaffer] #197146
12/04/07 23:37
12/04/07 23:37
Pittsburgh PA
RAFU Offline OP
RAFU  Offline OP

Pittsburgh PA
Miss you too man.. get well dude.. and clear out your private messages folder

INTENSE X: The ultimate plug-in for Gamestudio. Available now!
Join our Forums now! Discuss, Vote and win Free Upgrades!
Page 18 of 37 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 36 37

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de