by 11honza11. 04/30/24 08:16
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,119 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rating: 2
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
My game is for sell now after a year of work #191253
11/07/03 10:10
11/07/03 10:10
Spartanburg, S.C.
K
Kenneth J. Williams Offline OP
My game is for sell now after a year of work

Reverse The Abnormal is for sell now for $26.99.
About default scripts I am just a beginner and this is my first game and my first project so I am not to good at using all features in making new scripts thanks for noting that it could had been updated abit on that last time I am just not that far ahead just yet I think I did a good job with the ones I had though.
There are some typos that I am am going to have fixed in the storyline by providing an update file. This update will also have all passcodes for all levels there are 13 levels. The Bonus level013 I added for making people wait, you wont need a passcode for it or the first level001, logic. You will need a fast system to play on though. It should have at least 1024 MB's of DDR Ram installed and at least a AthlonXP 2200 system or higher and an 8X AGP Videocard the new storyline will be in the form of short slids on video these would not fit on the same disc. So it is best to save these and put them into your story line folder on your hard drive in the Readme file in each level after you have unzipped you files. Check out videos to see the extra work I did to fix my explossions. If you still dont think the game belongs here just move the post to the first showcase I without making a big fuss this time. I had shipped my game and then put it on hold until my new updated one could get on my shop. So try and give it a look at again. I worked on this very hard and alot to change things. Each time I felt it needed something that I thought I was able to fix. I also improved on the sky on all levels with a cloudy fog like FX see level008 video clip to see this kind of FX that change a litte bit in each level. It is also seen in the video clip on Update005.wmv this is how the links are listed in the front if any links are down we had a few sever misshaps here and there. I worked on every level again before I shiped it this time some explossions have 43 frames there are there types of exploding FX. I hope you guys like it better this time. I will try to make the videos of the new storyline at a very good quality for the update that I should have up by sometime tommorrow at. I have to get a test ran on my heart tommorow so I will get it done if not tonight then when I get back. I have some blood pressure trouble and It always is safe to get it checked out alot with it going up to 192 over 114 every 3 months I think it is the right time. And don't worry because I feel fine it is just a checkup that I have done from time to time.
Please Visit www.789site.com
Please also see my new site that Realspawn made for me if any links are not working just use the ones at At the entrance until there all up. If you want to order the game just enter the new web site by clicking on the new logo made by Realspawn and click on the order link. This will take you to the shop if you get the game you will have all music for the soundtracks Randys Williams Music is only for sell when included with the game there are around 15 Heavy Metal tracks that he has in the game. I have around 17 music tracks some are remixes and last 22 minutes. I made some cd's for sell at the shop the game is only missing the track- "All woods on Fire - French Version".
On The CD "God of Death & The Army of Destruction Audio CD- This CD has most of the Remixes" Not all of the music is on the new CD's The other CD has only single tracks. I had more tracks just ran out of space. There is about 4 hours of music in the game. Thank you. Be Nice this time ok. Kenneth J. Williams, of 789 World Media

Last edited by Kenneth J. Williams; 11/07/03 10:31.
40 Comments
Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #191254
11/07/03 11:24
11/07/03 11:24
NY, USA
GhostDude Offline
Developer
GhostDude  Offline
Developer

NY, USA
I havent played any of your demos, but your screen shots look really nice!!

I wish you best of luck with your game.

Lead Programmer of Realspawn Productions AIM: gh0s7mp630 MSN: [Email]"mpratt630@hotmail.com"[/Email]
Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #191255
11/07/03 12:55
11/07/03 12:55
San Diego, CA
M
Marco_Grubert Offline
Expert
Marco_Grubert  Offline
Expert
M

San Diego, CA
Quote:

Reverse The Abnormal is for sell now for $26.99.

Where is it being sold ?

I think asking for 1Gig of RAM is a little too demanding, at least for casual gamers.

Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #191256
11/07/03 14:03
11/07/03 14:03

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmph... Looks like I might have to buy a very expensive laptop...

My laptop has a 2GHz P4 with 256MB RAM, 40GB HD, 16MB ATI Radeon Mobility M6-P, and DVD-ROM.

Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work #191257
11/07/03 14:15
11/07/03 14:15
netherlands
Realspawn Offline

Expert
Realspawn  Offline

Expert

netherlands
Marco go HERE

Click the order button it brings you straight to the shop.

Find all my tutorials & Workshops at : www.rp-interactive.nl

Creativity starts in the brain
Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #191258
11/07/03 14:19
11/07/03 14:19
ventilator Offline
Senior Expert
ventilator  Offline
Senior Expert

i like the look of your game. it's very spacy!

Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: ventilator] #191259
11/07/03 16:34
11/07/03 16:34
planet.earth
ello Offline
Senior Expert
ello  Offline
Senior Expert

planet.earth
yes, doesnt look like common game style. you hit my nerv with the screens.

www.earthcontrol.de
quoted: We want to maintain a clean, decent, American family suited forum look... which means you may post zombies or chainsaw massacres, but no erotic.
Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: ello] #191260
11/07/03 22:30
11/07/03 22:30
Somewhere in this world
Commander_Josh Offline
Developer
Commander_Josh  Offline
Developer

Somewhere in this world
Downloading the demo at the moment. My pc isn't up to the specs at all and with such specs I'm not to sure if you get to many people buying the game, even well known commercial games you can buy in the stores demand such pc's....

Anyway I'm going to try it on my meager AMD XP 1800+, 512Mb Ram, GeForce4 64Mb and see how far I get with the demo.... comments will follow later on after playing the demo.

Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: Kenneth J. Williams] #191261
11/08/03 00:49
11/08/03 00:49
Karlsruhe
TAcker Offline
Developer
TAcker  Offline
Developer

Karlsruhe
O.k, bro, let me tell you something.
First of all - it is great to see here a finished game - not only a model oder homepage presentation.
(Ya - my ugliest dreams are about homepages). Thatīs goal one for you.
Goal two : your colors are cool. I like warm colors and harmonies.
But then... you know... maybe you are a great rock musician...
you are selling cool mouse pads, T-Shirts and other great stuff of your work...
but a game developer?
You made nearly every mistake in game design, I ever saw... just a few of them:
There is no level concept. I do not know, what to do, where to go.
Question of honor - you have used templates?
The performance is the greatest crap. I have ever played on my P4, Gforce 2, 1GB Ram

And then... let me tell ya - man - oh - man - your wish to sell this fkn sht.
And ... let me tell ya - man - the price...
BOAH HA HA HA.

Man - you are a very welcome member of the communitiy - and maybe it would be very nice to have a rock track from you in a game ...

I ... I do not know, what I should write, without damaging your feelings, you know, bro? Ah... this
"excuse my bad english".

Last edited by TAcker; 11/08/03 00:52.
Re: My game is for sell now after a year of work [Re: TAcker] #191262
11/08/03 02:21
11/08/03 02:21
photon_ Offline
Expert
photon_  Offline
Expert

Ok, lets start:

Shot 1:
- The terrain looks like the first steps by a newbie with hmp-terrain. For a commercial game not acceptable. The skin is unclear, the mesh got too much edges. simply not beautiful.
- The Alienmodel is a little more acceptable, but the anatomy is a little strange to me!
- The sky is acceptable

Shot 2:
- Terrain: same problem as in shot 1.
- the models are simply strange, edgy and not beautiful
- seems you are using the templates

Shot 3:
- I really like the asteriods and the planet, but the milkyway in the background isnt that good...
all in all a scenery, that dont express very much

shot 4:
- i simply cant understand what is shown

Result:
I dont play the demo, if there is one.
But i really have to say, that this int a acceptable, COMMERCIAL (!!!) work for the span of time of a full year.
theres no concept in levelling, no one in modelling, and the whole style looks chaotic.
Did you really ask yourself, if this is a "project that is clearly about the amateurlevel", as its recommend in jcl's statements on the sc2?
Not every game which is sold, is good, too.
as youre game shows.

sorry, i only say the truth...
better lets say, i only tell you my opinion, as you requested, and i give some points where improvements are really important and very necessary!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  jcl, Realspawn, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de