I am looking for a modeler to join me in my new project. I am working on a horror game. I need a modeler to make the game's characters/monsters , I'm really looking for someone who knows what they are doing and can model/texture/animate their characters , you dont have to be a pro , but I just dont wanna have to find a modeler for meshes then need someone else to do texture and someone else for animation , so even if your not too experienced , if you can go from a-c on your own your good to go. Payment , well like always , royalties , but I can assure the game will be finished and I will do my best to go commercial , even if in indie style. The style of the game will be very gritty, silent hill style , so you can imagine the type of monsters you will be making. If anyone is interested in joining post here , send me a PM or send me an e-mail kingdom_of_hell@hotmail.com. A little about me , I have around 5 years experience in gamestudio and know from level mapping to scripting and texturing , modeling , just about a bit of everything , I will be taking care of the levels and props and all that. This is the first of many projects i'm planing on working on in the near future , if all goes right , we'll have a game development powerhouse in not long.