minimized (/ only border) screen on publish startup

Posted By: Reconnoiter

minimized (/ only border) screen on publish startup - 04/29/17 11:29

Hi,

I published my editor project in SED and in SED it starts/compiles correctly, but in the published version it does seem to start but gets stuck as a tiny window (top border only) and constantly uses alot of cpu (/in the task manager). Anyone else experienced this before?

The project uses Emre's script to compile to .wmb files so it needs wwmp2wmb.exe and some other stuff WED uses. And I do get 1 error on publish that it cannot open 'wwmp2wmb.exe' but it does continue to publish after I click skip or something like that. Not sure but maybe that is the problem.
Also I have already tried commenting some on startup stuff out but doesn't seem to have any effect.
Posted By: Ezzett

Re: minimized (/ only border) screen on publish startup - 04/29/17 13:47

Maybe the path to wwmp2wmb.exe is wrong or can't be handled correctly.

Re: minimized (/ only border) screen on publish startup - 05/01/17 11:47

Oh it seems alot of binded files (even while manually binded through PRAGMA_BIND and PRAGMA_PATH) don't seem to have been copied to the published folder. I first didn't notice it since my custom .wdl/.wdf file doesn't show the information.

This gs3d publishing is getting on my nerves lol :X

Re: minimized (/ only border) screen on publish startup - 05/07/17 12:07

Fixed it, some filenames were to long (which did work in SED compile but apparently not in the published version)...
© 2024 lite-C Forums