where is Grimers pages?

Posted By: Fiskekona

where is Grimers pages? - 01/22/07 20:10

I had this link
Grimers 3dgs documents site
But it isent anything there now.

Does anyone know where or if he has a new page?
There was so many good 3dgs stuff.
Posted By: alphaindigo

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/22/07 20:11

the link apears to be working to me ... the site may have been down for a bit whats the problem?

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/22/07 20:17

I cant press any links only get error pages
Posted By: Bot190

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/22/07 21:05

the reason is he doesn't have enough money to continue hosting his site...
Posted By: sxiong

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/23/07 01:59

Grimber's is a pretty good site with useful stuff, but I wish there's a book or something like "3DGS for Dummies" for people like me. Some of the tutorials on sites like these are a little outdated though.

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/23/07 09:11

Oh! ok..... I enjoyed the page .... gave me a lot of information in the start of my gamestudio...beginning....

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/23/07 09:14

Dont give up just try and try.... you will get there..... I have been "playing" whit gamestudio about one year now. And I still have a lot to learn. But do a litle work everyday....then you learn it.

And do you get stuck....search the forum ....and dont you find it...just ask...there are always someone that know the answers.
I have got a lot of help here they are good.....
Posted By: FeiHongJr

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/25/07 14:46

(need a crying face) This is deffinately a very sad day. I really wish I had the money and known... Grimbers site was the best site around. Honestly Im very surprised conitec didnt host his site. It had by far the best collection of tutorials and other useful information ,scripts ect. I am deffinately sad to see it go. Even if I hardly use gamestudio anymore it was still in my opinion the best contribution to everyone here.
Posted By: Blink

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/25/07 15:33

i downloaded almost everything from his site before it went down. if anyone needs anything, let me know, i might have the zip files still.
Posted By: Ghost

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/25/07 19:53

Hi,

Do you have the script files for his FPS tutorial?
Posted By: old_bill

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/25/07 20:43

Does anyone know how much the traffic was, and how much space he needs?
Posted By: alphaindigo

Re: where is Grimers pages? - 01/25/07 21:38

why dont we make a please host Grimbers site petition and send it to conetic....i used it quite a lot when i was "younger"
© 2024 lite-C Forums