Hey what's up?

Posted By: painkiller

Hey what's up? - 08/02/16 19:19

Wow it has been a long time since last time I checked the forum (maybe 4-5 years?). I'm glad to see that a lot of people from then are still here.
I also saw that superku is finally releasing his game this month, great!
Sadly according to what I've read there are no good news for Gamestudio. I think it's almost at the same state than 4 years ago. No news about new WED or Android port.

Well nice to see you all again, I will try to check the forum frequently and I think I will install gamestudio again and play around with it, also I have a lot of AUMs to read!

Regards!
Posted By: rayp

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/02/16 19:21

Hey nice to see you around.
Greets
Posted By: Kartoffel

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/02/16 19:39

welcome back, painkiller! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/03/16 03:51

@painkiller Welcome home... It's well... How did the epic Unity project go?

Great times, miss our brainstorms.. I'm out, but could not stop and say hello and thanks..

Mal
Posted By: 3run

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/03/16 06:37

I'm happy to see you around man. Welcome back!

My best regards!

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/03/16 16:00

Originally Posted By: rayp
Hey nice to see you around.
Greets

Originally Posted By: Kartoffel
welcome back, painkiller! laugh

Originally Posted By: Malice
@painkiller Welcome home... It's well... How did the epic Unity project go?

Great times, miss our brainstorms.. I'm out, but could not stop and say hello and thanks..

Mal

Originally Posted By: 3run
I'm happy to see you around man. Welcome back!

My best regards!

Hi all! thanks for the reception!

I've been a bit off from game development for the last year or so. I ported the post-apocaliptic project to unity and also played around with a medieval game prototype. I think Unity it's more powerful and easier to use specially on level designing and handling character animations. However I think gamestudio has a nostalgia special feeling (and lite-c awesomeness) that makes me come back grin

Still I miss the android port, I have an android handheld console (GPD XD) and would love to see it running gamestudio projects on it.

ps: I've been checking my last posts and actually I've been out for around two years, not that much time blush

btw has there been any big news I have missed during this time? (new shade-c, a big commercial project which will make gamestudio shine again or something like that? tongue
Posted By: Superku

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/04/16 17:06

Yeah, welcome back!

Originally Posted By: painkiller

Haha, I wish! I've decided it needs more polish, which is what I did for the last few months - now full-time! - and so far it's turning out quite well and worth the time investment.

No big GStudio Update/... news that I'm aware of (except... that there actually has been an Update a few months ago!), and I wouldn't count on any new features or anything. But... the current feature set is enough for me personally, at least for the current and 1-2-3 future projects.
Posted By: rayp

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/04/16 17:11

Quote:
No big GStudio Update/... news that I'm aware of (except... that there actually has been an Update a few months ago!), and I wouldn't count on any new features or anything. But... the current feature set is enough for me personally, at least for the current and 1-2-3 future projects.
fully signed.

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/04/16 17:39

Originally Posted By: Superku
Yeah, welcome back!

Originally Posted By: painkiller

Haha, I wish! I've decided it needs more polish, which is what I did for the last few months - now full-time! - and so far it's turning out quite well and worth the time investment.

keep up the good work! it's always nice to see an acknex game getting finished, specially when it's a one-man project that has taken some years or hard work.

Yeah I think we can't expect big new engine features, specially since forecast page dissapeared a while ago. GS is powerful enough for creating windows games (at least with the technical quality an indie developer can achieve). If new WED or android comes anytime it would be a big surprise but we shouldn't wait for it and just use it as it is.
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/05/16 16:14

welcome back to the nest good old painkiller laugh

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/07/16 19:45

Originally Posted By: Realspawn
welcome back to the nest good old painkiller laugh

thanks, nice to see you smile
Posted By: Dico

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/08/16 05:54

Welcome back painkiller and nice to see you again in this forum laugh
Posted By: sivan

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/08/16 08:08

welcome back, I have nothing to say in connection with 3dgs, I have not used it since last Sept, and missed no any update...

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/08/16 15:38

Originally Posted By: Dico
Welcome back painkiller and nice to see you again in this forum laugh

Originally Posted By: sivan
welcome back, I have nothing to say in connection with 3dgs, I have not used it since last Sept, and missed no any update...

nice to see you again! laugh
Posted By: 3run

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/14/16 21:09

Happy birthday, man! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/15/16 03:58

Oh carp I'll brake my hidden-self to say...

Happy Birthday!!!
http://bestanimations.com/Holidays/Birth...irthday-gif.gif

Re: Hey what's up? - 08/15/16 10:17

Thanks 3run and Malice!! laugh
© 2024 lite-C Forums