Looking for C Programmer "PAID"

Posted By: Tragos2d

Looking for C Programmer "PAID" - 07/23/11 18:38

I'm looking for someone interested in programing network code for a raycast engine. My project is built around the original Wolfenstein 3D source code. (no joke!) We can discuss rates as far as payment is concerned. Part of the code base I am working with is C language from a book titled NetWarriors in C by: Joseph D. Gradecki. My coding experience is very limited and I need someone professional to oversee the source-code modifications. The game I am planing to build will share elements from such classic titles like Space Hulk, Hired Guns, Corridor 7, and Aliens Online. Graphically the game will make use of a variety of digitized objects similar to AVP on the jaguar console.

All serious offers will be considered. Thanks!

I can be contacted here: www.tragos2d.com

Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Looking for C Programmer "PAID" - 07/23/11 20:25

Me and two other enthusiasts are building a game like Wolfenstein/Doom from scratch. I am writing the engine, tools, and game logic, and they are producing all of the game art. We'd be happy to exchange ideas with you on our forums at:

http://bsdlproject.freeforums.org/

They look very empty, but that's because those are the public forums and we haven't bothered to advertise ourselves nearly at all. Our developer board, where we hold 99% of our discussion, is hidden to users outside of the team.
© 2024 lite-C Forums