Love

Posted By: JibbSmart

Love - 02/09/11 18:12

Recent arguments/discussions and a fresh troll have kept me very distracted/interested lately, and I just want to say I love you all.

Jibb
Posted By: Joey

Re: Love - 02/09/11 18:15

Ah, great, I'm moving next to Toronto this year.
I like you too =).
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Love - 02/09/11 18:15

I also love you all grin

(Now, give me some money and a modeller - http://bit.ly/hXQ9NO grin )
Posted By: alibaba

Re: Love - 02/09/11 18:16

I love you too.. and no, i´m not homo.
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: Love - 02/09/11 18:20

This thread is Dildos.

(I love you anyway too)
Posted By: Rondidon

Re: Love - 02/09/11 18:34

Posted By: AdrenalinMod

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:08

Honestly, guys, superficial. You 'hug' each other but at the same time:

Originally Posted By: Richi007

Private hazard. I assume you don't like me, also because this guy and this guy keep telling me what I should do and what not and that they'll burn me.
And btw you're all so nice, eheh this guy keep telling me I was

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:24

I said that we in europe have a long tradition of burning gingers and witches. But well, you are from the UK, I guess you are a ginger... Brb, getting some fuel from the garage.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:26

Honestly I find you very entertaining laugh I've said very little to you in these forums, and none of it has been insulting, but I'm touched you remember me laugh

Even though you did attempt to mock me as if the name I was born with is a cry for attention.

We are being very helpful. We've all seen it before.
  • Many, many people start off here as smarter-than-average teens with hopes to make a huge MMO. I don't care if you are smarter than smarter-than-average. Many users here are.
  • None of them succeed in that, but many who stick around and are willing to learn do make very fun smaller projects.
I've always had big aspirations -- never MMOs, because I haven't liked them that much, but ridiculously complex games. I've been using GS since I was 13 and never finished a game of my own. Now I've finally started working on a smaller project 4 months ago, and not only is it coming along well, but I realise this is something I could have started many years ago, and I'd have learned so much more if I was willing to start small back then. I'd have finished this game and others by now.

Learn from us. Start small. You're 15. You have plenty of time to make a small game and learn stuff from it and still make something bigger afterwards if you really need to be a multi-millionaire before you're of drinking age.

Jibb

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:36

Only because 'you' don't know how to finish games, sir, does not mean others (I) are, too. This JustKid is also going on my nerves, blaming me for his inappropriateness in logging into these forums. Seriously, come of hats!

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:38

I'm back with the fuel. Oh and I've to say that I know how to finish games, I already finished a few and published them via various platforms including the iOS App Store. I guess that means that my penis is larger than yours.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:41

Calm down, guys. I don`t want it to go in the wrong direction. Don`t take it too serious, please.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:42

Hahaha I bet it is not. You published? Great, Chester Enterprises has been deploying games for ages and we have already started our Kombat'n'Kill zone server system. Most clanwars are held there.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:42

Originally Posted By: Rondidon
Bist du PARALAX? / Are you PARALAX?

Sorry, ich wollte das nur kurz wissen. Falls du damit jetzt nichts anfangen kannst, vergiss es. wink

--------

Sorry, I just wanted to know that. If you don`t understand this, forget it. wink

Do you have a website or something? Facebook? Anything?

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:43

So why are you wasting your time in a forum like this looking for programmers? You should have some contacts if you are really an insider..

Edit: Could anybody ban him? That was a private PM. Paralax is somebody I know who ran into trouble like this, too. I thought he could be the same person because there were some parallels.
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:44

Only because 'you' know how to 'hack' a forum (making everyone log off) doesn't mean you'll be able to finish a game.

I've started to create the smallest MMORPG possible with 3dgs, the project is currently on hold but it was very interesting and I might come back to it later. If you try to keep it very simple, it is indeed possible to create a small MMORPG with Gamestudio.

But you have to know the engine inside-out (I've been using this engine for 8 years now) and thats what everyone else is trying to tell you. And I might add that I don't have any hope that you'll get ANY game done after seeing your childish answer to our comments on your "Hiring" thread.

I just hope I'm on 'your list' now too wink
Posted By: Quad

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:45

you say you accomplished alot of stuff since the age of 5 yet show us nothing.
this, i asked you several times.

You might think you are the one that trolling us here, but believe me you are like, what?, 5^7913246956913254978124690812346098715th person behaving just as you do. So JustSid and other people are having their fun instead. We are used to your "kind". i am guessing people are laughing at your posts. But it's not funny anymore because same "joke" is happening 5^7913246956913254978124690812346098715th time.
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:45

AdrenalinMod, don't talk, show something good that you made. If your skills are focused on programming, show a working demo of something, but stop proclaiming what you can do.
Jibb, f.i. and JustSid, and others who responded to your thread already showed several demos that showed their skills, but they didn't talk about it before they presented their work.
Do you have something to show? - Show it. Don't talk.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:46

Originally Posted By: Rondidon
Edit: You`re an asshole. Could anybody ban him? That was a PM.
It's not forbidden to make PMs public. Besides, who should be banned for his dirty words? I do not need such language. You should all take a page from my book, folks. I don't see any successful game managers here. I don't blame you for that, everyone starts small.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:47

Originally Posted By: AdrenalinMod
Only because 'you' don't know how to finish games, sir, does not mean others (I) are, too.
I used myself as one example. There are many examples. There are none to support your case. Zero. Smart people learn from other people by mere observation rather than having to be taught. You're not doing a very good job of that, aren't you?

You want to make an MMO? Make a prototype first. It doesn't need to look nice or anything. But put together something with the basics -- chat, login/logout, account creation, cover up lag, player interaction of some sort, and optimise the network code so that a single server can keep a couple hundred players up-to-date with each other (just to start things off). Maybe you'll find some help then.

And remember, the subject of this thread is "Love" laugh

Jibb

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:48

Please .. ban him.

Most clanwars are held there.

Don't be mean, or I'll tell your mommy why her electricity bill is so high and then she will turn of your PC and then you can't troll anymore. That would be sad.

I see love as something great. My girlfriend waits for me, have fun playin' bros.
Posted By: 3run

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:50

Ahahaha grin
Ginger, you need to agree with everyone here, that will be the cleverst thing which you can do before we'll burn your ass to hell...
I love you all too laugh

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:53

@Ronindon: Not so KEEN anymore now, are you? EH?
I think I proved my point well.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:55

I think I proved my point well.

That you are an asshole and a bad troll? Yep.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 19:55

Why do you call yourself "Adrenalin Mod"? Why do you know Keen when you`re only 15? What are you playing? Which drugs are you on?

Could anyone please ban him? I don`t think this is funny anymore.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 20:00

Originally Posted By: JustSid
That you are an asshole

Great, you want me banned and tell me I'm an a******. From the first second I was here you ranted on everything I said.
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: Love - 02/09/11 20:04

Originally Posted By: JustSid
That you are an asshole

Great, you want me banned and tell me I'm an a******. From the first second I was here you ranted on everything I said.

For good reasons lol

Re: Love - 02/09/11 20:06

I think you mixed us all up, so here is a basic guide about who is who:
Rondidon and SchokoKeks want to see you banned
Jibb likes you because you are entertaining
3run and I are those burning hot guys
You are the troll

Everything clear now? Alright.

Quote:
From the first second I was here you ranted on everything I said.

Cry harder

Re: Love - 02/09/11 20:06

You seriously need a life. Think about your girlfriend. Smack the salami. Maybe you`ll feel a bit clearer afterwards...

(Wasn`t the topic "Love")? wink

Re: Love - 02/09/11 20:36

So listen up kid, it seems to me you can't get the pitch here. Stop stooping!! You've just registered here, and you've made a thread, what for?? To make everyone laugh at you?! As one clever person here said, stop talking shit and show something if you really have something to show, but if you don't, vanish from sight after all bullshit you've been trolling around! Disappear! That will show us that you have some pride, cause all you have been doing since you registered here is that you've been trying to mess up forum abasing yourself. Cause hey, look around, you've made yourself object of derision, if you really have something inside of your skull and really have some skills you'll think about the way you try to attract employees in your troll fake company.
Posted By: Error014

Re: Love - 02/09/11 20:43

Guys.

That was quite a pathetic handling of a troll.

Here's what you should've done: Not replying. Neither the awful-not-funny-joke ("Let's burn the witch"? Seriously guys?), nor the helpful encouragment. Instead, quietly notifying the guys in charge who will then proceed to ban the guy.
I know you can be quite wonderful at not-replying. You never seem to have much trouble doing so whenever I post a wonderful new game, tool, script, ressource or anything else! Try it here!

In other words, the fact that this continues is always the fault of the next person reacting to "whatever this guys name is". laugh

Also, I wonder: The fact that I haven't experienced any logouts - is that another wonderful sideeffect of the truly great NoScript-Firefox-addon that I strongly encourage everyone to install? Why yes, it might just have been!
Posted By: Liamissimo

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:02

AdrenalinMod is JustSids second account to troll around, I know it laugh

Btw, if you could only show us something of your great products, it would be awesome!

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:02

Originally Posted By: Error014
Also, I wonder: The fact that I haven't experienced any logouts - is that another wonderful sideeffect of the truly great NoScript-Firefox-addon that I strongly encourage everyone to install? Why yes, it might just have been!

I would be surprised if that was the reason as the Avatar was just an HTTP redirect, no JavaScript magic needed for this.
Posted By: jenGs

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:16

To be a bit ontopic:

I really don't love anybody here in the forums nor anybody in the internet which whom I didn't shake hands at least.
I don't even like the most of you guys.
I was here since the first A4 version. And I have to say, that such trolls (and their reactions) belong to the history of Gstudio.
As much as I am appriciate your well formed words Error, I have to say, that it would be a really boring Forum without these "Incidents". (Oh my English is rusty ....)

Here some people I like:
Firoball - helped me
The guy who created the Delphi plugin
The guy who created the c# wrapper
Frank - You can always ask him for help
Error - great rethoric

I don't hate somebody here, but I Don't like them either. You are just people with a matching hobby who I don't really know.

I I know that this lines will interest nobody else than me laugh
Posted By: Redeemer

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:19

Originally Posted By: AdrenlinMod
Only because 'you' don't know how to finish games, sir, does not mean others (I) are, too. This JustKid is also going on my nerves, blaming me for his inappropriateness in logging into these forums. Seriously, come of hats!

Good grief! Jibb was extremely polite and kind to you. He did nothing to warrant this kind of personal attack. What is wrong with you?

By the way:
- It's JustSid, not JustKid.
- Your avatar is slowing down my computer.
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:26

Originally Posted By: jenGs
I was here since the first A4 version.

I don't like when people are telling me they are around the forums since A4, when they don't mention their former nickname(s).
Who have you been? laugh
Posted By: Joey

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:29

I think it is pathetic to tell people you don't like them, even more than telling people you don't know in real life that you like them.

Another comment: Internet belongs to our modern society. So why not use words like "like" or "love" here, too? The meaning is clear in the context, obviously it's not the same to like someone you only know from the internet compared to someone you see every day.
Posted By: Error014

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:31

Quote:

I would be surprised if that was the reason as the Avatar was just an HTTP redirect, no JavaScript magic needed for this.

Yup, but it does filter attacks from other sites, and I don't know how it does that. So I thought that maybe it was some kind of side-effect.

HOWEVER, now that I've read a bit more, it seems that he used to have a different avatar, and only that old one caused the problem? In that case, I never got logged out because I ... uh, never saw it grin

~~~~

Also, thanks for the kind words! laugh

I know it's hard to believe, but I actually am still working on a game. I'll make sure to present it here in its full beauty when it's ready for that. Until then, I guess only some people who were online at the right time in ICQ got to see that laugh

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:33

Originally Posted By: Error014

I know it's hard to believe, but I actually am still working on a game. I'll make sure to present it here in its full beauty when it's ready for that. Until then, I guess only some people who were online at the right time in ICQ got to see that laugh

I'm 24/7 online and never saw any screenshots of your game. LIAR! grin
Posted By: jenGs

Re: Love - 02/09/11 21:50

Ah yes, if i remeber correctly my first nickname was psychoticGamer. Was a lot of years younger than now. I wrote a lot of crap in these days. I sold my gamestudio version than, unregistered and registerd when the last version of a5 came out.

--
In my opinion you can't say "love" to anyone you don't realy know. To a specific level the Internet is still anonymous and people are able to paint their character so different to their real one.
I was realy sorry that I was not able to come to the gs meeting in Bielefeld last year to realy get some of you to know.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 22:03

I can only agree with your last words, I think that a week of letter exchange in internet is worst then 10 minutes of real conversation to get to know each other, but at the same time I think it isn't necessary to know some one in reall life to say that you love him. You just taking it too serious I think laugh

Re: Love - 02/09/11 22:03

Quote:
In my opinion you can't say "love" to anyone you don't realy know. To a specific level the Internet is still anonymous and people are able to paint their character so different to their real one.
That's okay! I have a lot of appreciation for the characters in this forum, even if it isn't their real life character. The difference doesn't matter to me. I see the way they interact, and many posts you can say "Ah, that must have come from this person" even if you don't see their username. It's fun!

It is by no means on the same level as an "I love you guys" while hanging out and having a good time with people you know well, and definitely not the "I love you" that would go to someone particularly special. But I think some people here (as they've already expressed) can empathize with the expression as I used it here laugh

It's an expression of appreciation towards the conversations and discussions here that provide me with so much entertainment, largely due to a familiarity I feel with the types of discussions that go on. This is helped somewhat by some troll nostalgia, which tends to get a lot of the active users here involved in one topic grin

Jibb
Posted By: badapple

Re: Love - 02/09/11 22:21

for the most part i love the people in this forum too!

and i agree with jibb , trolls can be entertaining. but i dont love getting hacked! the avatar attack. should have ended him.

Re: Love - 02/09/11 22:29

Originally Posted By: badapple
...but i dont love getting hacked! the avatar attack. should have ended him.
True. That was very disagreeable and inexcusable.

Jibb

Re: Love - 02/09/11 23:06

Jealousy is not good for you. I am not the mean person here. This is my last post in this thread.
Posted By: Quad

Re: Love - 02/09/11 23:22

Oh, thank god.
Posted By: Rei_Ayanami

Re: Love - 02/09/11 23:36

Originally Posted By: Quadraxas
Oh, thank god.

This is my last post in this thread.

Posted By: badapple

Re: Love - 02/09/11 23:40

im starting to lose faith in the mods , i can understand not banning someone just because because some want it. but what the fuck! the guy is HACKING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and back on topic i still love you all.
Posted By: achaziel

Re: Love - 02/10/11 00:43

I don't care for anyone of you guys here. Except for Spike.

Just kiddin', gotta love ya guys. Even the fail trolls.
© 2024 lite-C Forums