how nice is conitec support lol

Posted By: alpha12

how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 12:40

After my upgrade from A7 into A8, i request for name changed on my license, they done it but with nice surprise with the password intended called me stupid and burned rfol, oh well do i smell the down of conitec? do all of them became easily stressed now?
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 13:00

Did you pay for name change?

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 13:10

No i just upgrade it from A7, on A7 it's on my name while on A8 my boss forgot to put my name as licensee and i was e-maling them about these, in the process i was frustated by their respond rate and send them couple extra, but these childish act of them still not appropriate for customer especially who already following them since a6!, not as long as the senior member here but still the first time i encounter 'great' support from kid, arrogance is sign of weakness inform of weakness.

Probably this kiddo support googling my name on google and found out i failed one of my college subject in the past, the story behind it is far more better than they think :), when you using google eversince their company worth only 1000$, you know how to remain invisible on net wink.
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 13:11

Well, but they changed your name, right?
So everything should be okay imo, don't take something personal from someone you never saw in your life.

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 13:37

Yes but this still not professional and is not just stupid but called me 'fagot&burned' lol in that password, they can write a compiler but they cann't write a simple 6 alphanumeric password generator? instead letting their humanoid(men with menstruation?) typed it,already reported on "http://www.vzbv.de", if nothing goes on, easy to fix just write new username & password, and apologies who done this one, i am sure not jcl, he is a nice person, i wanted to continue these into more serious form but there is still jcl and many others good people in here.
Posted By: Superku

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 13:39

As far back as I can remember, the password always consists out of two RANDOM words and some numbers inbetween.

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 13:50

the first password was blendxxslime now that one, how nice of them putting that thing on their wordlist , i've bet the genital and animal word also included, but let see what they say on my e-mail box.

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 14:00

Originally Posted By: alpha12
Yhey can write a compiler but they cann't write a simple 6 alphanumeric password generator?

Actually, they didn't wrote the compiler. It was done by a guy from china who has no relation to conitec.
Posted By: Liamissimo

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 14:22

I've sent a couple of mails in the last 3 months in order to get my license name changed.

Well, I think they are dead, never got an answer.

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 15:43

Originally Posted By: JustSid
Originally Posted By: alpha12
Yhey can write a compiler but they cann't write a simple 6 alphanumeric password generator?

Actually, they didn't wrote the compiler. It was done by a guy from china who has no relation to conitec.

Yes i knew it forgot to write in detail, but at least the chinese guys went into hideout and never come back, now conitec continuing it. So i assume they knew about the compiler inside and out now ?.

Originally Posted By: TheLiam
I've sent a couple of mails in the last 3 months in order to get my license name changed.

Well, I think they are dead, never got an answer.

My e-mail got the same 'experience' too, until jcl come to the resque, helped my mail got noticed. I just noticed on main frontpage conitec they have new chip product line, could be a8 just like selling 'lemon juice' in conitec perspective(read:don't really give a damn) ?.
Posted By: Tobias

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 16:49

LOL... the Conitec server just uses the standard Linux password generator, which always generates two random words from the linux dict with a number inbetween. All passwords are random, but it seems, sometimes they fit! grin
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 17:35

Originally Posted By: Tobias
LOL... the Conitec server just uses the standard Linux password generator, which always generates two random words from the linux dict with a number inbetween. All passwords are random, but it seems, sometimes they fit! grin

Love how he complains that the conitec employee was a prick, but it turns out to be just random happenstance grin
Posted By: Spirit

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 17:43

This thread made my day! grin grin grin
Posted By: FBL

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 18:09

On an old verson I had a password like mattsxxsacs. It was at the time where Mattaufderheide's Sphere was new and hot... I couldn't stop laughing about this coincidence.

You know... "sacs" seen from German language could mean as much as a rude translation of "testicles"... grin
Posted By: Quad

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 18:16

my password has dweeb in it, it basically means "loser".

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 18:17

I guess Conitec filters the pw generator for mean words and only uses those grin

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 21:41

My password were about geometric forms. Pretty lame frown
Posted By: Saturnus

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 22:01

My password had a colloquial word for panderer in it.

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/27/10 22:03

My passwords only have french first names smirk
Posted By: Tempelbauer

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/28/10 00:02

my password contains delicious food laugh
Posted By: Liamissimo

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/28/10 00:10

my password contains electricity and manual work...strange grin
Posted By: Inestical

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/28/10 13:25

my password sounded very serious until I found out what the other was actually about. I still laugh every time I have to use it.

PS. If there was a hall of fame for threads, I think this would be in it.
Posted By: HeelX

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/28/10 14:08

Mine was about mice with guns.
Posted By: Helghast

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/28/10 16:03

one of mine is about a scud (missile?) chip.
and my other is about a tumid (wtf is this?) study...

pretty lame too xD
Posted By: RealSerious3D

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/29/10 21:20

Mine is a type of demon, some numbers and a part of a boat!
Posted By: kaz

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/29/10 21:53

Hello there, I'm a newbie here, my interests are mostly Industrial Electronics, but I'm about to buy another programmer and after an extensive research I'm leaning towards GALEP-5, you guys seem to use the CONITEC products, so apart from rather anecdotal bit above, is it a good company with good products and support?
Thanks

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/29/10 22:04

This might be the right forum to ask:
http://conitec.net/ubbthreads/

This forum here is only about Gamestudio, most people don't know anything about GALEP.

Btw: epic thread selection for posting this question grin
Posted By: kaz

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/29/10 23:19

Originally Posted By: Firoball
This might be the right forum to ask:
http://conitec.net/ubbthreads/

This forum here is only about Gamestudio, most people don't know anything about GALEP.

Btw: epic thread selection for posting this question grin

I though that you guys are burning too! (chips)
Thanks, I know that forum, just looking for some independent opinion; wrong place, thanks anyway.

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/30/10 09:11

Independent opinion? Wrong corner my young friend, here we all thinking the same: "UNITY3D, UNITY3D, UNITY3D, UNITY3D"

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/30/10 09:14

I thought we were all thinking "TORQUE TORQUE TORQUE!"

Re: how nice is conitec support lol - 11/30/10 09:24

Oh... do we? Sorry, I'm probably not really up to date frown
© 2024 lite-C Forums