Poll: Should Joquan be banned?

Posted By: Redeemer

Poll: Should Joquan be banned? - 07/25/10 04:13

Personally:

I've had enough of this guy. He's an immature dweeb who's contributed absolutely nothing to this community since he signed up. The only thing he has brought so far is turmoil and disruption, and there seems to be no sign of it letting up. That, and any attempts to help him, nicely or not, have ended in total failure.

What do you think?
Posted By: badapple

Re: Poll: Should Joquan be banned? - 07/25/10 04:31

i voted 2 ,it's not that i like the guy , but i do believe in freedom of speech. he hasent attacked anyone that hasnt attacked him first. i could due without the posts he makes , responding to paid job offers. that to me is serious , but he should nt be banned for it.
Posted By: FoxZero

Re: Poll: Should Joquan be banned? - 07/25/10 04:45

He's not a bad dude at all, he's just young and ignorant. I actually gave him a chance and joined his development team because he appeared to be taking the effort to learn scripting, but after he shot down every bit of advice I gave him I quit. He's nice, but he's also immature and egotistical.

I seriously don't see a reason to be that harsh to him. If he does attack someone without provocation, by all means show no mercy. I would expect nothing different if I acted that way.

EDIT: I just read his global warming post. Just ban him. He has nothing to contribute to this community with his head so far up his ass. This forum is not a democracy, it's privately own.

I'm sorry. I guess I finally caved in too. I don't like being mean. Damnet Jake why do you make me be mean?
Posted By: alibaba

Re: Poll: Should Joquan be banned? - 07/25/10 07:49

Hey Reedemer, you really should go on a trip or something wink
You are too stressed!
I also Vote for 2, because you can see that he somehow tries to show his adlutness (is this a word?).
Posted By: old_bill

Re: Poll: Should Joquan be banned? - 07/25/10 08:14

Sorry, but polls like "should we ban him or not" are not allowed on this forum.
The same goes for polls like "should we stone him or not"...

Arguing with someone about different point of views is fine, but calling for revenge because some wont change it's PoV is certainly not...
© 2024 lite-C Forums