just want to bitch

Posted By: sadsack

just want to bitch - 10/18/09 02:42

I am old, all my friends are old. They don't care about computers. I sure you don't care about me. But you had this happen to you or you are going have it happen. Do to some asshole whom made a viris I lost 6 years of games I made, modles I made and found, maps I made all the way back to my game maker days. code out of this world basic, C, C++ and more. I spend 35 years in the army, so at times I did have to get mean, three wars, police actions and other things. Now if I could get my hands on the person who did this, there will be one less soul in this world
fine I feel better
I am done
renny
Posted By: ptrc1c

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 03:53

You say you are old. Rejoice in the fact that you are old.
Be glad that you exist in the modern world. The people who try to take from you can only do this if you allow them. Peace be with you all and forever whatever you may believe in.
Posted By: darkinferno

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 04:55

did you format your harddrive? how did you lose the files? if you formatted, there are free softwares that could help you recover a few, once you didnt lose them ages ago that is
Posted By: alibaba

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 07:53

Yes darkinferno is right!
try this :
http://www.chip.de/downloads/PC-Inspector-File-Recovery_13006819.html
Posted By: alibaba

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 07:54

but you must install it on another drive, like an usb-stick.
Posted By: sadsack

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 13:51

Thank you, I will look into it.
renny
Posted By: Quad

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 14:21

oh sad, i had sort of thing before, my computer burnt, it was not years of work but i know how it feels.

there is also a tool called recuva, you may also look into it.
Posted By: alpha12

Re: just want to bitch - 10/18/09 19:38

quarantine the infected hardisk! never do any new write or read activity in the whole affected hard drive,get spinrite,i heard they are good for recovering infected files and bad sector.
spinrite : http://www.grc.com/sr/spinrite.htm
Posted By: penut

Re: just want to bitch - 10/19/09 05:16

F**K Virus'!!!!! Sorry for the language it's how I feel
© 2024 lite-C Forums