So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW

Posted By: Error014

So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/03/09 22:35

There 'ya go.

Not sure if you guys remember ulillillia. Apart from being the person with the most confusing nickname ever, he has a fascinating website with very detailed - to the point of being exhausting - reports on all kind of stuff. He's also giving advice, about topics ranging from math to reducing the fat on your pizza. Link to the site below.

And now, his novel is complete and avaible for you to buy!
Not sure if anyone here wants to do so, but I thought that you want to be informed. Since he was a member here for quite a while, and all that.

Oh, it's also on his website, but it's kinda easy to miss, so here 'ya go.
The page on the book is here, also includes the title image in a pretty big resolution for all your desktop wallpaper needs.

I'll probably go to hell for this, but some of the reviews are hilarious
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NO - 10/03/09 23:15

Thanks for the links, although I don't know how I feel now. It is always a quite mixed feeling that I get when having a look at his sites.
I wish him all the best, but the huge amount of detailed descriptions of the obvious makes me ...errm ... sick. frown

The reviews are ... well... grin
Posted By: FBL

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/03/09 23:16

I read a few pages.
Wow.

Forget all drugs you know.

But honestly, finishing an own book is quite a success.
Posted By: Joozey

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/03/09 23:45

A whole book. No matter the contents, it is worthy of a compliment. Hereby: a compliment.

But about the page advertising (I may call it that, surely) his new book, I thought that comparison table about the two knuckle characters, the one of Ulillillia and of Sega, is quite interesting. Especially the row bearing the name 'Origin', where the two descriptive columns explain that Ulillillia's Knuckle resides on another planet, and the one Sega has made up on Earth. Frankly 'Origin' could have meant anything, but the context made clear the 'Origin' meant is the origin of planet.
Not in the least would I want to cast a negative light on Ulillillia's deeply explaining urges, but for those among us who commonly skim texts by headings or, in the case that a large paragraph of text would lack such a heading, skim it by interpretating longer outstanding words, rather than read those texts in full detail, it brings up quite a guess and with that, expectations, to what 'Origin' might depict.
This very happening I caught myself into, and brought up a rather negatively charged feeling as my expectations about the descriptions not quite matched to those Ulillillia had actually written. Not negative enough to discontinue my reading though, and hadn't I typed this block of text I had surely forgotten about it.

Oh dear, I had to be sarcastic again.

Posted By: William

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 00:19

Cool, I hope he does well. laugh
Posted By: ptrc1c

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 01:41

Here is part of one of the reviews of the book( I have not read it in the great tradition of most critics )

This is a seminal must for any one's reading collection, for it is destined to be a classic and the topic of scholarly and intellectual discussions for quite some time.

Five stars is not enough to show the importance of this novel. Perhap all the stars in the Ursa Major constellation would be more fitting.

One of my most disappointing discoveries was to find his surname was Smith
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 11:15

Hahah, it's good to see he's still going strong. I'd say good luck to him with his book sales.

Knowing him, it's definitely going to be quite interesting to see what he's written.

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 11:59

There is a problem.

Knuckles lives on Mobius, not on earth.
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 13:03

Wow. What I've read is so completely ulillillia's style.

Interesting.

Jibb
Posted By: Tempelbauer

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 15:09

great to hear laugh
iŽll take a look

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 15:47

Yeah, it's pretty interesting in its own weird way. laugh
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: So ulillillia has written a novel, that you can buy RIGHT NOW - 10/04/09 15:47

thats a script. a script for a cgi or animated movie. and its so well explained that no-one could get it wrong. probably best suited for a tv show, because its friggin long. and i must admit, id like to watch that show...
© 2024 lite-C Forums