CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS...

Posted By: MMike

CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 00:59

There is who believe and who doesn't but cropcircles are a real thing, and we should care about their presence and meanings.

Believing or not, they are awakening our thoughts to a new reality, showing us new forms to see matter and extend our minds to maths and even other way of communication.

Some are extremely complex, and this very improbable to be fake, other are known to be man-made.

But there are some clues that make them genuine. They all have a high electromagnetic field, the node of the steams are bended in a special way, pointing to an unknown tech.

this is abinary disc i my self decoded to ascii.

I want later discuss the real meaning of some crop circles and know your opinions, because when people work together there is a better result.

- I think many cropcircles are blueprints for circuits.
(imagine if you are trying to show someone a blueprint of a radio, with the resistance , capacitors, LEDS etc to a primitive specie, they wont understand the symbols etc.. maybe there are showing us the thing.. but we are not getting it...

Like magnetic fields?

[img]http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/fe8/2f4/fe82f418-bd9f-47cf-9cde-24e1ceac8027[/img]

Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 01:22

dude what is going on with you? I'm starting to worry

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 03:09

i dont know for sure, but im getting addicted to this, i always been, but now that more things are coming up i got more interested, and maybe someone also is feeling to talk.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 03:12

do you believe i built an electronic circuit with a green power laser beam that blinks sending messages to the sky... lol.

I coded a ASCi to binary in GS and connected the laser with a circuit connected to the sound output, modulated the photon frequency. so that in 1 sec it sends 8 bits. and the message. if they are on the sky invisible they will capture it.

my next step is to build a high radio frequency output. lol

im just not sure how far it can go on night clear sky.

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVT6wk8ufk&feature=related[/video]

Posted By: Quad

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 03:18

the part i do not get it is that how do you know they understand ascii or binary or english?

all human techonolgy... probably they will not understand any message that being sent , plus probably they dont have the same technology as ours to catch these signals.(im not saying they have less technology, it just may not be the same technology.)

You know they could be sending messages, and we may not be understanding them because we dont see the things the way they do.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 03:25

well but if they sent that alien formation with the disc in binary that encodes ascii to plain english text then if the crop circle is real and done by them, then they do undersand. since the laser is emiting binary codes too...

and the arecibo message we sent and then recieved "their" version is also binary, so they show to have high knowledge about everything and math and binary and their tech can understand ours, though they can do better, but then we can't understand.

PS: IF those are real cropcircles, but if this is fake, i will feel very mad with the guys done that.
Posted By: Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 09:01

To add the Arecibo one:

I also like this one although I don't know if it's manmade:

Should be easy to find out what it represents thanks to the diagramm... laugh

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 14:26

its not manmade, it reveals the 10 digits of pi. Something that even pitagoras i guess coun'd discovery.

im conviced there is a big discovery to come, and other stuff that we dont even know.
Looking glass project, the cube of orion, and many stargates in our planet, that allow time travel, already used from our past.
Posted By: mpdeveloper_B

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 15:10

Maybe it's like that episode of Cowboy Bebop...It's all just a satellite that has consciousness. grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ofT0ImsHK0

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/07/09 21:14

what could this hide?

Posted By: Joey

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/09/09 07:14

nothing. that's just some weirdos walking into the fields and ruining the crop.
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/09/09 10:32

This looks quite simple. All these patterns are made of circles. You have to use a string, fix it at some point and run in circles while cutting the plants. Then you have perfect circular patterns.

It must be fun to be part of such a project to fool the world wink

And it is interesting. This image with the circular object really looks like 3.141592654 if you count from the center and if you subdivide each circle into 10 parts.
So why should an alien race use a decimal numbering system like we do? Do they have 10 fingers like we do?
I think it is made by humans.

So how could we make this pattern ourselves? We had to draw some more strings from the middle just like when we cut a cake into parts. And these helper lines will be there to count how many segments you have to pass until you change direction.
It is the same way like you would make it with a spring bow (Zirkel).

Give me some men and I make you such a pattern into the fields or into the snow. As you like.
Posted By: achaziel

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/09/09 19:48

so what does this one mean?

Posted By: alibaba

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/09/09 20:11

@ MMike
this picture looks like photoshopped

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/11/09 17:08

but it is not photoshoped, there is alot of pictures of this formation.
And if its man made how do you explain that roots are not broken, but bended, and the roots also have an high node lenght comparing to normal ones, meaning they were growing faster, also genetic modifications is found in genuine cropcircles, and high electromagnic field is also.

Now i have no doubt about this, and aliens outthere since i watched some conferece with Some officials and TOP secret Agency that shown original pitcures os appolo, and alot of alien different races spaceships. So i just moved into a more deep knowledge of this matter. This is now minor things lol.
Posted By: Joozey

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/11/09 21:56

How can you have no doubts about it that it's the work of aliens? Shouldn't you consider other plausible causes as well?

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/12/09 03:43

i dont know if they are aliens, i know that alien exist.. im 100% sure, you can see them on nasa pics.. by the way.

the cropcircles coould be, for the reasons i told that were modifications on the field.. but, well who knows, but that wont change the fact that there are aliens..
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/12/09 10:54

Cropcircles? They are man-made for sure. It has been proven countless of times.

In fact, why o why would aliens use crop fields to communicate? It really doesn't make sense.

In fact, it doesn't make sense for navigational purposes either. Just think about it, if it's supposed to be a marking for a special place, why not just use a simpler shape? Can you even see the details from say outer space or high up in the sky? The answer clearly is no.

Also, there's plenty of ways we can make crop circles, so why assume some alien life form must have been responsible?

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/12/09 12:47

How can you be so sure aliens exist? Shouldn't you consider the other possibility as well? Every theory you'll name up indicating the presence of aliens has another potential explanation not having to do anything with aliens. What if science proves somehow aliens do not exist after all, which is a perfectly fine chance... You then have fully believed in a lie all that time, and if that '100% sure' of yours is not really 100%, then what else is flawed in your believes? I think such questions you should ask yourself prior of claiming you're a 100% sure of something.
Keep both feet on the ground, use your rational mind and you'll be fine.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/12/09 15:38

Originally Posted By: PHeMoX
Cropcircles? They are man-made for sure. It has been proven countless of times.

I'm sorry but that's not true. The only thing proven is that you can fake crop circles quite easily and that the by far majority of the crop circles nowadays is manmade...

That's a huge difference from "we can explain all crop circles by that" though. A distinct number of them is not explainable by the usual "bending the crops down" theory. One example (I provided a link for in the alien thread) would be the crops not bowing down due to mechanical force but by exploded "growth nodes" (don't pin me down on that term - I found no dictionary with a correct translation) or nodes which were "rotated" by like 90° leading to the crop bowing down...

Damage like that cannot be dealt by mechanical force as it's inside the plant - so the most obvious explanation would be some kind of radiation leading to e.g. heated up nodes which then "explode" due to pressure. Even if you'd postulate them having a portable microwave with either kilometers long power cords or fuel driven power generators it'd be impossible to do just that precise damage to the crops not mentioning doing this on every single blade of crop...

In fact, why o why would aliens use crop fields to communicate? It really doesn't make sense.

I cannot link you to a proof for it and I only recall having read about it but you'll often find people saying that they have an effect on the subconsciousness. Some scientists wondering about that then did some test showing people especially the not explainable crop circles while measuring all those things like brain waves and so on leading to an "unusual" effect. I unforunately don't recall what exactly was special when watching them...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/12/09 21:00

Quote:
The only thing proven is that you can fake crop circles quite easily and that the by far majority of the crop circles nowadays is manmade...

Majority? All of them. Name or show me one that isn't and for which there is actual evidence pointing in a non-manmade direction. You can't.

Quote:
A distinct number of them is not explainable by the usual "bending the crops down" theory. One example (I provided a link for in the alien thread) would be the crops not bowing down due to mechanical force but by exploded "growth nodes" (don't pin me down on that term - I found no dictionary with a correct translation) or nodes which were "rotated" by like 90° leading to the crop bowing down..

Did you know people have managed to find ways to make trees grow in all kinds of ways, making all kinds of shapes? It's hardly evidence, instead it should be yet another reason to look for a better explanation than oh alien life must have did it then, which clearly makes no sense. tongue

Quote:

Damage like that cannot be dealt by mechanical force as it's inside the plant - so the most obvious explanation would be some kind of radiation leading to e.g. heated up nodes which then "explode" due to pressure. Even if you'd postulate them having a portable microwave with either kilometers long power cords or fuel driven power generators it'd be impossible to do just that precise damage to the crops not mentioning doing this on every single blade of crop...

You call that the obvious explanation? Lol! There are several ways of influencing how crops will grow or not grow. One of them is poisoning the ground before there even is crops growing. You should try to think outside of the box in these kinds of hoax situations. Radiation is not a realistic explanation (even in the highly contaminated Kiev crops is still growing towards the sun!), nor are the microwaves.

Quote:
I cannot link you to a proof for it and I only recall having read about it but you'll often find people saying that they have an effect on the subconsciousness. Some scientists wondering about that then did some test showing people especially the not explainable crop circles while measuring all those things like brain waves and so on leading to an "unusual" effect. I unforunately don't recall what exactly was special when watching them...

Just having faith in these alien theories is not proof, nor will proof your point.
In fact, the talk about psychological effects are just gibberish trying to make it look more legit.

Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Don't forget we all seem to have a certain fictional idea about what alien life would be like.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/12/09 23:06

Majority? All of them. Name or show me one that isn't and for which there is actual evidence pointing in a non-manmade direction. You can't.

I can and did - maybe I'll link you to it again tomorrow (also Google should lead you to some of them). Actually that's not that hard as there are quite some cases with non-typical patterns for simpel mechanical crop bending with some big questionmarks on the biological side...

Did you know people have managed to find ways to make trees grow in all kinds of ways, making all kinds of shapes? It's hardly evidence, instead it should be yet another reason to look for a better explanation than oh alien life must have did it then, which clearly makes no sense.

So where's your argument? I guess you'd get a Nobel Prize for growing a crop where some of the plants "magically" bow down creating nice geometrical shapes...

When a crop bends down not due to someone pushing it down but due to internal damage on a biological scale that has nothing to do with growing a new type of crop (apart from secretly doing so being illegal)...

You call that the obvious explanation? Lol! There are several ways of influencing how crops will grow or not grow. One of them is poisoning the ground before there even is crops growing. You should try to think outside of the box in these kinds of hoax situations. Radiation is not a realistic explanation (even in the highly contaminated Kiev crops is still growing towards the sun!), nor are the microwaves.

Well I don't know which physical laws you have but if you have a shell containing non-explosive stuff with some water and you make it explode from the inside the most obvious explanation for that is radiation. Put a sausage in the microwave and enjoy. And I wasn't talking of gamma radiation here. I used the microwave as an example as you rather easily can make "mobile microwaves" which also have the effect of heating water while not doing much on the other things you find in crops in higher magnitude...

So if you thought I said it's done via microwave type of radiation you got me wrong...

Just having faith in these alien theories is not proof, nor will proof your point.

Well you might want to explain what a psychologic experiment of measuring brainwaves has to do with aliens?

Unknown objects or symbols will naturally lead to brain activity trying to categorize and understand what they are about, hence an increase in brain activity or even clear spikes are just normal. Don't forget interpretation involves both fantasy and conflict when it comes to things that can not be understood right away. I would even expect a specific pattern when it comes to these things.

Now don't try talking smart like all the guys doing these studies would be dumbass newbies. As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at ... well I guess there are enough studies about what brainwaves one has when seeing what to compare with...

In general I suggest you should talk a bit less like you already know everything for a fact. You sure may disagree but please don't always react like your point of view / state of knowledge is the ultimate one...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 00:12

buddy, they are made from night to day, and at night its hard to see them doing it, also visibility is low etc, so its not man made in some cases!

ALSO:

-There is genetic changes on the steams, that outside crop steams dont have. (dint is not man made for SUREE)
-Magnetic backradiation. ( SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW ANY DEVICE TO DO SUCH in THAT SCALE)
-Exploded nodes, or bending nodes ( done in minutes)
-STEAMs within the cropcircle grow better and quicker comparing to ouside steams (this enchances the steam biology somehow)

I have alot of studies from youtube done by professionals that can make you believe.

NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

Or you can just see this youtube

And not only for that but im telling you im 100% SURE ABOUT ALIENs. ITS no doubt for me, i have profs and evidences...

THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.
Posted By: TheThinker

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 08:16

Quote:
NOw, i went to a conference with people from top secret agencyes and other exopolitcs, and they SHOW ME, me and other people on that room, PICS of nasa you never saw! i they saw alien ships, big and many forms, also there are videos from satellites showing space alien ship traffic.

NOw i really believe you are absolute mindsick.

Toast, ok, he tried to convince us non believer with his so called "facts". He tried to find arguments and proofs.
MMike, this is nonesense. A lot of weierd believes, stolen from SciFi stories (and some elements of the mindsick amateur brainwashers called Scientology). I looked onto other post of yours, too.
After this text I can't believe that you realy believe into Alienlive, or anything explained by your texts. Your texts are so dumb, they can only be Ironic/Sarcastic or even zynicly ment.

And don't come with the "you have a so closed mind". I tolerate every big and serious ment religion on earth.
But you are trying to bring your religios believes onto a fact area with lies and Schwachsinn.

Some people here at my place are realy interested in your brain. They guess they will find a lot of wholes in it (perhaps the work of aliens who kidnapped you).

Cropcircles are man made (Photoshopped or physically done). There are a lot of (!!!!!!) serious documentary (even in America) that shows us a lot of evidence that (!!!!) all cropcicles are man made. Show me ONE serious scientific document, that proofs that the plants are bent down by genetic/radiation/implosion or whateveer. But please, a document that was created by an institute well kown.

Man your views are more like a religion than a scientific proofed view.
I have big doubts that you have been a part of a serious meeting with real agents and realy important people.
I think this meeting took place in a bar with a lot of alc and some other conspirancy believer.

Phemox:
I realy like your patiens to try to convice with arguments. I didn't have this patiens. Perhaps someone will call this intolerant.

p.s. Sorry for the personal attac --- (oh this is only ploliteness, I didn't mean it) Now I have to warn me: Not so much personal attacs please.

Sorry for my english, but when I am laughing, I am not able to concentrate.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 10:14

Originally Posted By: TheThinker
Show me ONE serious scientific document, that proofs that the plants are bent down by genetic/radiation/implosion or whateveer.

Maybe have a look at these examples:
Plant abnormalities
"Magnetic Soils"
XRD study

Also browse through the entire site. You'll find much more like e.g. an analysis showing short-living radionuclides...

I realy like your patiens to try to convice with arguments.

Sorry but to say the truth his arguments he posted here were not much more than e.g. MMike did. In the end all he said was about something he heard someone tell. At least I missed him showing any study describing a method on how to do cropcircles plus saying that this method applies to ALL of them...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 12:50

Quote:
And not only for that but im telling you im 100% SURE ABOUT ALIENs. ITS no doubt for me, i have profs and evidences...

THINK!! it would be more impossible to earth being the only one, in this universe scale dont you think!?

This worries me, because people do not believe, they really are mind closed dont understand this people... can't see whats right in front of their nose.

First you are 100% sure and then you start talking about possibilities? What do you know about impossibilities. You are 100% sure of something that isn't 100% a fact yet. You should not be trusted. Either step on the "im 90% sure" train and change your attitude or get labelled as a scientologist. It's as simple as that, science is not about claiming the truth, it's about keeping track of possible theories.

The universe is big, but if the creation of life is based on coincidence, such as the theory of the primordial soup, then the possibility that there are no other planets with life than earth exists. If life is created on lawful theories on the other hand, then the possibility that no other planet with alien life exists is virtually none (though quantum mechanics imply that everything is possible anyway). Many scientists believe in a hybrid of the two, however.

And this is only about primitive living cells, let alone intelligent life. You know the universe gets awfully lot smaller when you remember that life needs a lot of time to develop. There may be primitive life, but for a UFO to fly to our planet takes billion of years of evolution. And the universe is only 13.7 billion years old. That said the universe may be big, but there are no infinite star systems around. There's a big part that's got totally nothing. Our radial signals have come a long way, but we never received an answer back yet.

The search for intelligent life beyond this planet is a long one, and whoever finds it first, will immediately make this known to the world. NASA aint the only one aiming for space, and I sincerely doubt they let the chance slip through their fingers to report alien life before ESA or Japan do it for them.

And about cropcircles. A cute quote from The Prestige, and quite an accurate one:
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled."

Aliens are bad entertainers, as they keep leaving out the prestige.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 13:57

You right japan already know about them.. but you did not see anything right? it was hided by the government!! dont you realize? that?? lool your living a LIE...

And you want to believe they show you everything! but hey show 10% of their works..

God you are like illuminati right?

Before the meeting i wasn't sure, but now im sure, do there is no possibility here.
Im sure 100% for me its a fact, im telling you, its not mind sick, and im sure you will see it, its so close to come public. But you are free to not believe me.
But i tell you NASA hid alot you dont even imagine. And i saw the things they hide, on that meeting.

Now i know there is , i know how, where, who they are etc etc. Its proven for me. Call me whatever you want, but im 100% sure ok? dont come with possibilities here. And you now that those secret things are not official and public to everybody, you have to go find them... you know, they dont like to talk about this, they have " problems with.. telling something, and be killed perhaps if they talk to much"...

see this, to verify im telling truth

CONFERENCE BARCELONA they will show you pictures erased from the nasa apollo stock pictures

Mrthinker im sorry for you, because thinking you have none..
I dont know you but you should be those guys that are always against something thought, and dont believe anything... oh well doesn't matter i wont bother me telling you things because its like teach a "monkey to talk". its up to you to open your horizons and question yourself about this things.
Posted By: zeusk

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 15:01

yeah i dont belive in aliens in outer space.If they were such a thing as aliens, they would be humans from the future or something, that have gone back in time to try and help us save the none existing human race.and if there were aliens in outer space it'll probaly be us in a mirror universe that is more tecnologicaly advanced than our universe, and has traveled to our universe for some reason.Cause i dont belive there is any other type of creature out there other than humans.
some people belive that there are a countless number of universes that varie by just one small or huge factor.so there might be creatures outhrere that are advanced creatures from our planet in a mirror universe.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 17:27

Well maybe it's Nazi Germany hiding under Neuschwabenland experimenting with UFOs. UFOs are their invention after all.

http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2007/03/15/88-neuschwabenland-the-last-german-colony/

You think the governments of the worlds are hiding everything from you, but in fact, the governments of the worlds themselves do not have the answer of those unexplainable events. And some of them are using you in believing they do. In other cases you want to believe they do. But they do not.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 19:12

http://www.jacquesfortier.com/zweb/jf/terrecreuse/haunebu_I-Plan.jpg
laugh

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 19:13

Exact the answer I exspeced from a fanatic.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 19:39

Anyway its true, but there is another gov besides US gov, top secret agency's you know...
Anyway, i dont know if you know this, but optic fiber, and lasers, and other microchips devices were stolen from an alien spacecraft that crashed, and they reverse engineered it..

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFdlwXw9tX0[/video]

And how do you think technology has evolved so fast in the last 20 years than the past 80...

They exist. Because it is natural life, and it happens naturally. So it happens on other planets. The base in the moon etc etc.

You all going to see what im talking about around in 2010...

The ufo is not an invention, though Russian did try to reverse engineer and make also UFOs, and other things to see if it works.. and it did of course. Any other stuff is to hide it. Check a public document video.

And from what i know, abductions are not only made by aliens, actually its said to be an illegal thing to by the «space Federation», but those secret agency's of humans are abducting people just to scare them. Because actually aliens are not hostil...
And if you think in a civilization that grown based in war, the probability that it wont go very far is very high, so if they conquer the space, thats because it follows a peace path, and anyway of course if they were, they could kill us, and you we still here right.

Someone say this is debris, but, it looks it has inteligent movements , and some are fast and other slow... judge for your self.
[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEOercXlPk4[/video]

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 19:51

Quote:

And from what i know, abductions are not only made by aliens, actually its seeams to be a illegal thing to do i the space federation, but those secret corps of humans are abduction people just to scare them. Because actually aliens are not hostil...

You seem to be a "Space Feeration" insider. Can you give me a printout of the carta of the "Space Federation".
And ... I am open minded. But you havn't succeded to bring convincing evidence. Youtube videos. Theories. No realy secure sources.

@Toast:
Who are the people behind the cropcircle site. I am not realy aware of USA institutions. (THIS is a serios ment question, because I respect Toasts way to discuss this.)

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 20:17

Ok i understand i may haven't convincing you the way i talk, but english is not my native language anyway, so i have to talk with the words i know, maybe if i were real native, i would use another vocabulary so to speak.

I shown videos of youtube from TV documentaries, which arent fake(they are real) and showed the summits at barcelona, because thats what the most users use when posting videos, it could be google video anyway.

I cant talk too much you know.. Its ok for you to have your "firewall mind" but its up to you.

Remember--> Because this is TOP Secret its obvious that its not public everywhere, and its hard to tell you , and convince you with proofs. this Info isn't usually leaked. Ur dealing with above CIA FBI etc etc Angency's they have the mission to hide thats why you dont see this in public, unless you have contacts.

But its okay. Im not wasting my time and i respect your opinion. You see what you want, you believe in what you think you know. be happy.

But when im telling you im 100% sure i meant it.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 20:22

The speech that got kennedy Killed by the CIA

CROPFORMATIONS DOCUMENTARY EXPLANATION

bellow note the same crop in the exact same place, so its not photoshop, and there is helicopters views for those interested.
This is very commplex form, with such details are not done in a few minutes. Also AT night! with no visibility... not man made come on..

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 20:57

@Toast:
Who are the people behind the cropcircle site. I am not realy aware of USA institutions. (THIS is a serios ment question, because I respect Toasts way to discuss this.)

Well if I understood it right in the case of that bltresearch site it's an organization founded by some people interested in the crop circle phenomenom seeing some points not explainable by the "manmade" and simple bending theories. So they on the one side gather a lot of informations and seem to have made some people doing some research for them (like the x-ray stuff)...

I'm not too much into this topic though so I can't really list all good scientific sites covering this. I still think that site is a good start and browsing through it is quite interesting - I e.g. just found THIS ARTICLE being about MIT students not able to replicate some crop circle effects...

Having no entire institutions about that topic also is an effect of the usual point of view people have towards this. If you go ahead and want to get money for a project doing research about crop circles will pretty much leave you with nothing. Not because there definitely is nothing worth looking into but simply because people granting you the money would get fired by their superior in the worst case as for the public this topic was sucessfully humiliated. It's the same problem as for UFOs or aliens. I guess the very least we can say about those topic is that there might be something about it for sure. That needn't be aliens or something but let's say a secret new type of engine or whatever. The problem is you usually won't even be able to get a serious discussion about this started as you get the impression people really got trained to react in a certain way towards those topics which is about blocking any serious reflections...

With this topic being about crop circles this might be a bit OT but that's pretty much why I have the opinion I have. I sort of am open to things even if they sound crazy at first. I usually allow people to say and finish their things they come up with. This also is why when talking about the UFO & alien stuff the Disclosure Project guys are quite important to me. Those people are not the type of half-naked women who run into an emergency in the nearest hospital screaming that they became abused & pregnant by some aliens. If not them I don't know who should be "credible" when talking about this side of the topic. In contrast to quite some people out there they also aren't about profit but really just want to make people simply start evaluating this topic and ask for an investigation. I see no reason why they shouldn't get one...

I guess it's obvious that I think that at least most of what they say is true and I have my reasons for that. When telling about this my goal is not to make you think too though. All I really want is to abandon all the prejudices or whatever else there is when talking about such a topic and just start to THINK in an open minded way. I guess this is the hardest part anyway as when really doing so you'll easily end up with a shattered view of the world and reality probably being the reason why there is such a "barrier" beyond things like prejudices...

Enjoy your meal
Toast
Posted By: fogman

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 21:54

It looks like nearly every possible and impossible circles can be made by humans, even at night:
http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 23:42

Originally Posted By: MMike
The speech that got kennedy Killed by the CIA

CROPFORMATIONS DOCUMENTARY EXPLANATION

bellow note the same crop in the exact same place, so its not photoshop, and there is helicopters views for those interested.
This is very commplex form, with such details are not done in a few minutes. Also AT night! with no visibility... not man made come on..

because its the same circle with photoshopped colors.. even my ten year old sister can see that...

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/14/09 23:42

Quote:
You all going to see what im talking about around in 2010...

And if we wont see anything by 2015? Will you drop your believes or just pinpoint a new date?
I'm not sure why you keep claiming you know what's going on, rather than discuss it in normal ways. It's not like everyone's going to say, "oh Mike was right after all! Well I better believe in all the other stuff he'll announce to us in the future."

I wont be surprised if on a normal day of sitting at work people start poking me with the news that some real aliens have landed. Just like 9/11, and just like that airplane crashing near Amsterdam I wouldn't believe it first, until an official news message confirms.

But I wont be surprised either if by 2040 we'll laugh about the hysterical alien believers 30 years ago about some silly cropcircles, as we do now about people in 1960 being all over plain fake UFO footages.
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 08:36

Fogman's link of the cropmakers was very interesting. Look at this!
If people can do this then they can render everything into the fields (they used 18 diagrams for that, dont know how it works exactly).

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 12:53

It's a fascinating task, but I also think it's food waste.
Posted By: zeusk

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 14:43

you guys been on google.com today? (THEY KNOW!)

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 16:21

Originally Posted By: MMike
buddy, they are made from night to day, and at night its hard to see them doing it, also visibility is low etc, so its not man made in some cases!

If you know how to make them, you don't even need to see anything. Perfect circles and the like can be made with extremely basic methods that you could even perform blindfolded.

Quote:
So where's your argument? I guess you'd get a Nobel Prize for growing a crop where some of the plants "magically" bow down creating nice geometrical shapes...

Blame your own ignorance on this topic, but there's no magic involved. Your own inability to explain is why you think it must be of extraterrestrial origin. Again, it's really not the best nor most likely explanation.

I only meant to say that if you wanted to, you can actually make crops grow in unnatural ways. I never said they would result in geometrical shapes, but I am sure crop circles are made in a certain way which involves mostly physical bending. Not tempering with the genetics or other complicated stuff.

Quote:
-There is genetic changes on the steams, that outside crop steams dont have. (dint is not man made for SUREE)

And why can't it be man made? In fact, why can't it be related to other things, like for example acids in the ground? Why must this be caused by aliens. wink It makes no sense.

Quote:
-Magnetic backradiation. ( SCIENCE DOES NOT KNOW ANY DEVICE TO DO SUCH in THAT SCALE)

You mean counterradiation or reflected radiation? That's entirely natural and depends on solar activity. The type of soil will determine how much will be reflected back into space, meaning the crops will influence it regardless of whether they are bend or straight or dead. It's a non-argument really.

Quote:

Which I am sure can happen entirely naturally as well.

Quote:
-STEAMs within the cropcircle grow better and quicker comparing to ouside steams (this enchances the steam biology somehow)

That's a claim I'd like to see some evidence from.

Quote:
I have alot of studies from youtube done by professionals that can make you believe.

Great. Where?

Quote:

That's where you can't convince me. Show me.

Quote:

There are as many argument in favor of that idea as against though. Let alone the fact that our space travel hasn't quite gone beyond visiting the moon and sending some drones into deeper space. Truth is, we barely know the planets closest to us.

Quote:

I am not close minded, I'm skeptic. That's a world a difference. I actually agree that the universe is big enough for multiple instances of life to have possibly evolved, but it's also statistically too big for that life to be both very close to us and extremely advanced.

The likeliness and unlikeliness of extraterrestrial life can not truly be determined at this point in mankind's development.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 16:32

Quote:

Now don't try talking smart like all the guys doing these studies would be dumbass newbies. As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at ... well I guess there are enough studies about what brainwaves one has when seeing what to compare with...

In general I suggest you should talk a bit less like you already know everything for a fact. You sure may disagree but please don't always react like your point of view / state of knowledge is the ultimate one...

In general I would suggest to just think for yourself a bit more. You are the one blindly believing in whatever people seem to write on this topic.

I don't think you're taking my comments very seriously and that's sort of a shame as I am as interested in the subject as you are. I am just very skeptic and bring up counterarguments. I don't assume mine are all correct, but I am certainly convinced most of yours are simply wrong.

Ultimately I am merely stating my thoughts on what you bring up. Don't get mad at me when it's easy to counter what you say.

Quote:
As I said it was reported to have caused something unusual and i.e. unusual to the effect one usually would have when looking at

That's what such pseudo-scientific experiments tend to be all about. Suggesting what you are assuming there. There's a line between scientists not knowing what the outcome of their experiment means and stubbornly assuming it must be evidence for something much more unlikely.

It's crazy the way UFO fanatics tend to rip scientific research out of their context. There's a whole lot we know about the brain and brainwaves and frankly I don't believe the claim made.

Originally Posted By: fogman
It looks like nearly every possible and impossible circles can be made by humans, even at night:
http://www.circlemakers.org/new_documents.html

Of course. Just like with the UFO photographs and videos.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 18:05

Blame your own ignorance on this topic, but there's no magic involved. Your own inability to explain is why you think it must be of extraterrestrial origin. Again, it's really not the best nor most likely explanation.

Well in the first place this was about just showing that you're wrong with your theory of every crop circle being man made by a physical, mechanical force being simple bending...

The extraterrestrial part then is the second step and granted a rather theoretical solution (becoming more probable when combined with some other info though) but as you refuse to even acknowledge the first step I tried to focus mainly on that here...

I only meant to say that if you wanted to, you can actually make crops grow in unnatural ways.

You sure can do lots of stuff nowadays. In this case that's not a real argument though. Creating a plant killing itself by "magically" making its nodes explode at some point is just nuts. Who would buy something like that? Nobody would pay anyone for creating a plant like that and genetical engineering is nothing a hobbyist can do down in their cellars (especially with the wish for such a "strange" effect I hardly think it is possible with today's technology as it's not about enhancing / stimulating a certain attribute but create totally new mechanisms involving the creation of certain chemicals at a certain time and so on). There also still is the problem of the geometrical shapes and depending on the location planting a genetical engineered plant (if possible after all) probably is illegal...

All of this unlikely explanations just for having "something" against a bending by radiation theory which when looking at the evidence is likely to be the case?

but I am sure crop circles are made in a certain way which involves mostly physical bending.

As I said you may be right about that for most crop circles but there are cases where the physical bending simply was not the cause but some kind of radation (where you even can show that the intensity has had to be higher in the center of a circle formation than at the borders)...

Originally Posted By: Phemox
Quote:

Which I am sure can happen entirely naturally as well.

I might have covered this a bit yet but still: How do you come to such a conclusion? It's like saying that you're sure that your elbow-joint can explode...

BTW a fun fact:
Even a beloved search engine currently likes crop circles... wink

Enjoy your meal
Toast
Posted By: Slin

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/15/09 21:27

Quote:
I might have covered this a bit yet but still: How do you come to such a conclusion? It's like saying that you're sure that your elbow-joint can explode...

I read somewhere that it is a natural behaviour of those nodes to get filled with water after they´ve been bend hardly, to get the plant up again. This is meant to often lead to what you can see in cropcircles.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/16/09 10:17

Which is the reason why it is essential to get to a crop circle as fast as possible as those phototropism, gravitropism and whatever else effects take their time...

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/17/09 00:15

but only the bended are exploded thats the problem! not scattered around..

some guys here that are non believers make me feel sick with so much wrong wisdom.

about the videos i already gave youtube videos, do something for your self, thats the only way you can learn. Because telling you something wont change your mind. and i dont need you to change ur and thats up to you, if you want to live in your side.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/17/09 00:16

for those that dont believe or everything is man-made, or etc, its seams they have a weird genetic disorder to have some closed minds and thus controlable by the gov lies... and this is something i just heard in one interview. But this will rise another subject that you wont believe either so i wont even start.

for everyone else, your time will come...

Do you know the guys from the movie THE ISLAND.. they never questioned about what surrounded, always though the sky were true, where do the blood pipelines go? they never though about it, its just that way... its man made to be that way..
only lincol 6 echo did it, and thats what turned to be the greatest of the discoveries for them.

just like you closed minded, that thing everything is what you see. and if its weird, itsbecause someone did it that way to joke or..

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/20/09 15:39

Quote:
some guys here that are non believers make me feel sick with so much wrong wisdom.

I'm curious who you see as a non believer.
Name a name.
Posted By: achaziel

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/20/09 16:55

oh well. i don't care if you believe in ridicolous conspiracy theories, in aliens, in peace between muslims and jews or even in god. your choice. but don't try to evangelise us here, mmmkaaaaaay? kthxbye.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/20/09 20:46

Quote:
Creating a plant killing itself by "magically" making its nodes explode at some point is just nuts.

Creating a shtload of atomic bombs that together can vaporize our planet is nuts too, yet we did exactly that. cry tongue

Just because it seems unlikely, doesn't mean there can't be a rational explanation for these events.

Quote:
How do you come to such a conclusion? It's like saying that you're sure that your elbow-joint can explode...

Explosion just means there has been a radical reaction basically, why assume there's some kind of extraterrestrial magic involved? I really don't get that assumption, nor line of reasoning. It's the least likely explanation, let alone a realistic one. wink

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/20/09 21:47

Explosion just means there has been a radical reaction basically, why assume there's some kind of extraterrestrial magic involved? I really don't get that assumption, nor line of reasoning. It's the least likely explanation, let alone a realistic one. wink

It actually isn't a strong pro-alien argument but just one against the standard guess of people just bending the crop in a mechanical way. As it seems that there were no unusual chemicals the only explanation that remains at first sight is radiation which when looking at all the examinations seems to be an explanation that fits... laugh

Enjoy your meal
Toast
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/20/09 22:09

Originally Posted By: achaziel
in peace between muslims and jews

how impossible is that please? never read something as unrealistic as that..
id rather beleive in jar jar binks being the god of the multiverse because he ate the spaghetti monster while killing chuck norris...

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/22/09 15:02

Originally Posted By: Toast

It actually isn't a strong pro-alien argument but just one against the standard guess of people just bending the crop in a mechanical way. As it seems that there were no unusual chemicals the only explanation that remains at first sight is radiation which when looking at all the examinations seems to be an explanation that fits... laugh

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Yes, but then you're assuming it can't 'explode' by bending it in a certain way. Personally I don't believe people nor aliens would radiate crops to make it bend. I think people do it in a mechanical fashion. Don't forget the bending itself to make the shapes is really very easy and can be done in minutes. Talking about the obvious hoaxes, these things certainly aren't made by just one person.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/22/09 17:13

Yes of course it's easy to do it the mechanical way and of course you also can do rather complex shapes that way and that also most certainly is the way in which the huge majority of crop circles come into existence. But e.g. look at those bltresearch examinations I linked in this topic. You'll find some analysis there whose results aren't explainable by mechanical bending... laugh

Enjoy your meal
Toast

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/23/09 19:32

there are some how say that cropcircles are that other higher dimensions, crossing our dimension, we see it like a plane correct, but its not.

its like flatland , finger in the plane thing.

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/24/09 00:47

Did you refer to this article, MMike?
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/cutting/cropcirc.htm

Re: CROPCIRCLES MEANINGS... - 09/24/09 15:54

about my last post? the other dimensional crossing ours? nop. that doesnt talk about it. Its a documentary i think, that someone, found, on some cropcircles, where a plane, of a cube crossing etc etc

CropCircle Analyses - Seeds Different growth

i think its somewhere on that serie.
© 2024 lite-C Forums