Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing finger*

Posted By: Inestical

Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing finger* - 04/14/08 11:27

Yeah, another insane addon to the game: The enemies shout randomly famous throws from MMORPG's and to create more realistic gameplay, I'm going to use the nicknames from this forum to give identities randomly to the cakes.

What I'd like to know, do you want to be addressed as

Cleric (heals)
Mage (buffs and projectiles)
Tank (the guys in the front making hack)
The noob-who-throws-the-wrong-stone (the noob who attacks the boss while raiding, and you should be resting)

C'mon, don't make me choose these on random =)
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing finger* - 04/14/08 15:43

mage
Posted By: Scorpion

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing finger* - 04/14/08 16:00

Cleric \:\)
Posted By: Quad

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing finger* - 04/14/08 16:10

The noob-who-throws-the-wrong-stone
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 16:21

Tank. I guess we have had them all now ;\)
Posted By: BoH_Havoc

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 17:05

Questguy-who-gives-you-that-quest-to-kill-100000-rats-to-get-1-gold \:D

meh too bad the positions are already filled \:D
Posted By: Joozey

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 17:29

Mage! (because lostclimate is not really a good name for a mage and yeah...) :x

\:D just kiddin here.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 18:19

no, it's not taking positions, I need ALOT to everywhere!

at least 400 mages and clerics, 200 tanks.. etc ;D

no _used_ slots ;\)
Posted By: BoH_Havoc

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 18:29

oh alrighty then

<--- The noob-who-throws-the-wrong-stone \:D
Posted By: flits

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 18:47

thunder mage
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 20:02

tank \:D
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 20:10

Mage, please ;\) \:\)
Posted By: Joozey

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 20:15

Only from the list you have? Or can we make up our own identity? \:D
I'd be a hawker then, otherwise mage :P .
Posted By: Aaron_H

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/14/08 23:15

Not that I post often, but 'the noob' ;\)
Posted By: JibbSmart

Re: Land of Lies needs your help! *insert uncle sam pointing fin - 04/15/08 21:59

tank. i think "JulzMighty" suits either a tank or a mage, and i think mages are wusses.

julz

EDIT: or perhaps it would suit a n00b who thinks too much of himself, and it would probably be suitable considering how few MMO's i've played.
© 2024 lite-C Forums