Arbitrage System

Posted By: tradingest

Arbitrage System - 04/21/18 10:54

Hi all,

with this it's possible to sell and buy in the same moment in 2 different broker and gain on the difference price?
I understood well?

I need 2 live brokers to make the same trade in the same instrument? Right?

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/21/18 15:18

Why buy EURUSD_A and sell EURUSD_B.
we can buy or sell only the data feed slow. Right?
Posted By: Sphin

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/21/18 15:53

The trading idea is to buy and sell the same asset at 2 brokers if the price difference is higher than spreads and comissions in the hope that

a) you really get the assets for the prices you calculated
b) the price difference will disappear so the price at the broker where you bought the asset cheaper will rise and the other will fall.

Theoretically.
Posted By: MatPed

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/21/18 17:28

Why are you saying theoretically? which issue did you foresee?

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/21/18 22:51

Ok but if I know that the for example broker B is slow and I read from broker A a price mismatch I buy or sell only at broker slow to obtain the real advantage from arbitrage.

Are you agree?

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/22/18 09:59

From my few experiments I only can say that speed (both execution and signal transfer) as well as the missing ability in Zorro to set 'real' limit orders at most brokers to prevent from slippage are the determinants that bring more or less probability to a really simple trading approach.
Posted By: MatPed

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/22/18 10:17

ok thank you

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/22/18 11:27

Originally Posted By: Sphin
the missing ability in Zorro to set 'real' limit orders at most brokers to prevent from slippage

For MT4 broker doesn't exists limit order but only market orders, the limit is converted in market order when touched.
The key of success on arbitrage is low latency and dicover slow broker.
But my question above was different

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/23/18 06:25

Question:

using 2 brokers I can knows the sum of equity as sum between Broker1 and Broker2?

Broker1 = 100
Broker2 = -90

Can I show +10?

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/23/18 16:21

If you trade a broker arbitrage strategy Zorro accounts the balance by default.

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/23/18 18:16

Somebody usong this strategy and could give us advise?

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/23/18 20:30

someone want to build the best arbitrage system with me?

using Zorro naturally!!
Posted By: firecrest

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/24/18 02:23

I have tried broker arbitrage using the same asset between Oanda and IG but was not successful. I used Demo account to play this. The prices triggered is late. I think one possible factor is connection speed. It can be that this strategy is untouchable for retail traders.

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/24/18 05:05

Originally Posted By: firecrest
I have tried broker arbitrage using the same asset between Oanda and IG but was not successful. I used Demo account to play this. The prices triggered is late. I think one possible factor is connection speed. It can be that this strategy is untouchable for retail traders.

Oanda and IG are brokers slow. After I will send you some trades.
Have you used the example code present in the zorro manaul?
Posted By: firecrest

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/24/18 07:07

Yes, I have used the example code in the manual. I think connection speed is more related to the hardware than brokers. So there should not be any problem with Oanda and IG.

Re: Arbitrage System - 04/24/18 09:57

Originally Posted By: firecrest
Yes, I have used the example code in the manual. I think connection speed is more related to the hardware than brokers. So there should not be any problem with Oanda and IG.

Mmmmm I'm not agree

Re: Arbitrage System - 05/26/18 06:06

Following the manual for the arbitrage system I can place the order on 1 broker and not in the second broker....why? I have 2 istance of MT4 and I have 2 different broker account but I see can't open order in the second broker. Why?
I followed step by step all instructions present in the manual for join 2 MT4 but without result.

What I wrong?

Re: Arbitrage System - 05/26/18 09:57

Quote:
I followed step by step all instructions present in the manual for join 2 MT4 but without result

I did the same and ... it works, also with 2 accounts both with MT4. How should one give you any help without knowing code and error messages it produces?
© 2024 lite-C Forums