Plotting a vector

Posted By: trader6363

Plotting a vector - 06/30/15 15:32

Is it possible to plot a vector connecting 2 points (x1,y1 and x2 and y2) with a line?
My understanding from the manual is that you can only plot a single point on a time series to mark an event. I would like to plot a line through two points which are independent of time series, in another words the x and y axis are not time based.
Thanks
Posted By: boatman

Re: Plotting a vector - 07/01/15 03:02

Take a look at the profile.c file in the 'Include' folder. Also search for 'profile.c' in the manual. There are several plots that you can call from that file that don't use a time-based x axis. Based on that, it should be possible to plot what you want.

Also, I understand that the graphics package that comes bundled with R and is now accessible by Zorro's R bridge is quite high-powered and would most likely provide a solution. I haven't used the R bridge yet so can't tell you more than that.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Plotting a vector - 07/01/15 09:01

profile.c uses no line plot functions AFAIK, but the plotGraph command can plot lines between 2 points.

http://manual.zorro-trader.com/plot.htm
Posted By: trader6363

Re: Plotting a vector - 07/03/15 11:22

Thanks, was hoping to plot lots of separate vectors on one chart. I will try using R bridge instead.
© 2024 lite-C Forums