Problem with EDITOR

Posted By: forexcoder

Problem with EDITOR - 04/14/15 08:03

It's since I started my adventure with Zorro that I have a problem with the Editor. In particular, it often happens that when I click on "Save" to save some changes in my project, the editor doesn't save the changes I made. Therefore I am forced each time to rename the file to remedy the problem. Why? Thanks all.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Problem with EDITOR - 04/14/15 12:29

For saving a file, just click "Save". This is not an operation where you can make many mistakes, so I rather think that the problem lies elsewhere.

Maybe you don't have editing rights in that folder on your PC, or you're having many different copies of your files in different folders. Check your UAC settings and identify your work folder, as described in the manual on the "Welcome to Zorro" page.
Posted By: forexcoder

Re: Problem with EDITOR - 04/14/15 13:12

Yes I have a copy on Dropbox and another copy con Strategy folder. I will try to use only the copy on Strategy folder. UAC is not setted as described on the manual because I think that my PC is less safe with that setting.
Thanks.
Posted By: Repled

Re: Problem with EDITOR - 01/14/16 18:36

Use Sublime, it's better just out of the box.

It will do Code completion if it has already been written in the file,
and massively more things.

I am looking at including the Help-file (.chm-format). I can make it work for other .chm-files but can't make it work for the Zorro help file, don't know why... will probably open a new Post about this.
Posted By: Sundance

Re: Problem with EDITOR - 10/11/16 13:37

Hi Repled,

did you do some modifications to Sublime to better integrate it into Zorro?

Thanks in advance
Sundance
Posted By: boatman

Re: Problem with EDITOR - 10/11/16 23:22

Notepad++ is another option that is super easy to get up and running with.

You can edit the path to your editor of choice in the Zorro.ini file too.
Posted By: Sundance

Re: Problem with EDITOR - 10/14/16 21:03

Hi boatman,

I use Notepad++ for daily editing but I also want code highlighting and syntax completing.
© 2024 lite-C Forums