Manual Trading

Posted By: Babalu4u

Manual Trading - 11/01/12 05:29

Hi jcl,

can we trade manually with Zorro?
Posted By: jcl

Re: Manual Trading - 11/01/12 09:45

Yes, when you write a script for that, but why should you do that? Zorro is a robot. For manual trading you have your broker platform.

But you can use the broker() function to pop up a message and ring a bell whenever Zorro enters a trade, and then enter the trade manually in another platform.
Posted By: stevegee58

Re: Manual Trading - 11/01/12 10:15

I could see having a discretionary entry and letting the Zorro script manage until it closes the trade. For instance you might want to use a custom trailing stop algorithm.

Re: Manual Trading - 11/01/12 10:40

That's an interesting idea. Normally people want it the other way around, enter trades automatically and manage them manually.

The only thing missing at the moment is a button that you click for entering a trade, but I had already proposed a set of strategy controlled buttons as a new Zorro feature. This would be another use for buttons.
Posted By: SFF

Re: Manual Trading - 03/12/13 08:28

In a current Zorro, Is it possible to send an email like in MT4 when an entry and exit signal occurred in real time?

Re: Manual Trading - 03/12/13 13:18

Indirectly, yes. You can use Zorro's "keys" function to let an external email program send a prepared email.
Posted By: Geek

Re: Manual Trading - 06/12/13 22:35

Originally Posted By: jcl
The only thing missing at the moment is a button that you click for entering a trade, but I had already proposed a set of strategy controlled buttons as a new Zorro feature. This would be another use for buttons.

This would be cool..

Like a secondary box half the size of Zorro that you click and it appears as an extension with buttons that the user can name / customize to do different things via writing scripts in Zorro...
© 2024 lite-C Forums