Better web site, better manual, forum and Tapatalk compatibility

Posted By: MatPed

Better web site, better manual, forum and Tapatalk compatibility - 08/14/16 21:48

My vote goes for:
Better web, better forum and Tapatalk compatibility-> easier to read and interact in mobility

better manual -> easier to read/search/print
Posted By: jcl

Re: Better web site, better manual, forum and Tapatalk compatibility - 08/15/16 10:30

I can understand a better forum and website, but a better manual? How should that look like?
Posted By: MatPed

Re: Better web site, better manual, forum and Tapatalk compatibility - 08/15/16 12:17

I love the manual. It gives a lot of hints but its not easy to search, print and use it as a reference book.

An example open the manual link and look for ETF. One occurrences AssetFrame. Only in the z system page there are other 3, more relevant, occurrences.

---------------------
update

I just discovered the .chm version of the manual. All the required improvements can already be done with that version.

Shame on me laugh

Posted By: jack83

Re: Better web site, better manual, forum and Tapatalk compatibility - 09/14/16 13:23

Yes manual has lots of information and has more examples compared to other softwares but it would be good if some experts put some videos in youtube for cases like back testing, changing trade settings especially on margin, portofolio rotation, how to backfill data before starting the live trade, importing data for assets like USOIL, testing Z1 systems with different assets like USOIL with Z1,Z2 etc so that beginners will pick with the speed. thanks
© 2024 lite-C Forums