MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4

Posted By: tradingest

MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 - 04/23/18 18:58

which are the best performance to execute the orders using an arbitrage system?
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 - 04/23/18 19:12

There are many kinds of arbitrage.

Did you mean broker arbitrage? I do not think it is possible to do broker arbitrage using standalone MT4 because it is only able to connect to one broker at a time. If so, MT4 broker arbitrage requires third party software - such as Zorro.

Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 - 04/23/18 19:19

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMD
There are many kinds of arbitrage.

Did you mean broker arbitrage? I do not think it is possible to do broker arbitrage using standalone MT4 because it is only able to connect to one broker at a time.

Is possible to connect 2 broker between 2 MT4 platform but I'd like to know the best latency performance. It's possible to join 2 MT4 with 2 different brokers but I want to know whether this system is more or less performing that Zorro join MT4
Posted By: AndrewAMD

Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 - 04/23/18 19:36

Originally Posted By: tradingest
Is possible to connect 2 broker between 2 MT4 platform
Disclosure: I am an MQL5.com vendor.

So you have two MT4 platforms running connected to two brokers. Okay, but how do you perform broker arbitrage without third party software?

My answer is that third party software is a requirement. Finally, I believe your software arrangement will have little-to-no latency effect if your software is written entirely in C/C++/Lite-C and is running on the same machine.

Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 - 04/23/18 19:49

Finally, I believe your software arrangement will have little-to-no latency effect if your software is written entirely in C/C++/Lite-C and is running on the same machine.

These are the best words, thanks

Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 - 04/23/18 19:52

Disclosure: I am an MQL5.com vendor.

So you have two MT4 platforms running connected to two brokers. Okay, but how do you perform broker arbitrage without third party software?

Yes, fast feed and slow feed but with this method I read from fast and execute on slow while if I understood well Zorro allow me to execute on both brokers, right?
© 2024 lite-C Forums