Which broker is right?

Posted By: Jeff1228

Which broker is right? - 01/07/17 18:51

I'm working on the manual, I found that all the brokers listed in the manual have some known issues, which are daunting. They might jeopardize your trade.
I wonder which one is right for a beginner, any comments?

Jeff
Posted By: MatPed

Re: Which broker is right? - 01/08/17 18:05

Ciao,
I am working with Oanda. The plugin is not perfect yet, but it has the good subaccounts management. A nice plus in my opinion.

Ciao
Posted By: Sphin

Re: Which broker is right? - 01/08/17 22:20

I guess you won't hardly find any broker without bad ratings anyhow. FXCM has drastically changed their terms and conditions several times since 01/2015 but technically Zorro works very reliable via their API without need of the resource intensive MT4. IMO very useful is at least their demo account to download up to tick prices for several years (Forex since 2003) without any costs. laugh

Re: Which broker is right? - 01/10/17 02:50

Thank you guys, but how about IB? Seems it's very complex to set up everything right.
Posted By: MIGI

Re: Which broker is right? - 01/10/17 08:03

IB has larger spreads for microlots and higher margin requirements. If you trade overnight, swaps are very important. I use 3 different brokers( ActivTrades, JFD and LMAX ) for the same system to compare the quality of the trade execution and the total trade costs.

Re: Which broker is right? - 01/12/17 01:48

Sounds IB is more conservative.

What's the conclusion of your comparation?
© 2024 lite-C Forums