Data history download script - change Daily Open/Close hours

Posted By: tradingest

Data history download script - change Daily Open/Close hours - 09/14/18 18:47

Hi all,

if I want to download the history price I use the following script using the server broker hours.
Code:
function run()
{
  NumYears = 8;
  while(loop(Assets))
    assetHistory(Loop1,1);
  quit();
}

If I want to download with different hours, the code shown above how can I change it?

thanks

Re: Data history download script - change Daily Open/Close hours - 10/06/18 22:51

somebody can you help me.to resolve it?
Posted By: jcl

Re: Data history download script - change Daily Open/Close hours - 10/08/18 10:15

Open the history file with dataLoad(), then add the desired time zone offset to all time stamps and save it again. Better under a different name, for marking it as a file with nonstandard time stamps.

Re: Data history download script - change Daily Open/Close hours - 10/08/18 20:33

Originally Posted By: jcl
Open the history file with dataLoad(), then add the desired time zone offset to all time stamps and save it again. Better under a different name, for marking it as a file with nonstandard time stamps.

Hi jcl,

thank for your post.
I see the manual but I can not edit using the dataLoad().
Would you be so kind as to show me an example?

Thanks so much jcl
Posted By: jcl

Re: Data history download script - change Daily Open/Close hours - 10/09/18 07:20

I have no example, but if you cannot write such a script, you can email Support and they`ll put you in contact with a freelancer.
© 2024 lite-C Forums