Game Reviews / Promotions?

Posted By: Dooley

Game Reviews / Promotions? - 10/31/16 05:23

Does anyone here know any YouTubers who do game reviews? I just got a game released on Steam, and it's very exciting for me. But I want to do my part and find ways to market the game, and keep traffic coming to it.

Here's a link to the game if anyone is interested:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/546780

I could provide a free key for anyone willing to do a review. I would want an honest review, no need to say it's great if you don't like it. It's more of a piece of generative art than a game in the traditional sense.

Also, this makes me wonder whether the 3DGS community could come together and form a support structure of some kind. If everyone tried to do a review, or shared updates about other 3DGS games, it might boost sales, and potentially bring everyone's games more attention. With 17000 registered users, it's a small community, but still a potentially powerful force, if we worked together. Maybe a new thread for game promotions might be a place to start...
Posted By: Reconnoiter

Re: Game Reviews / Promotions? - 10/31/16 13:01

Originally Posted By: Dooley
Also, this makes me wonder whether the 3DGS community could come together and form a support structure of some kind. If everyone tried to do a review, or shared updates about other 3DGS games, it might boost sales, and potentially bring everyone's games more attention. With 17000 registered users, it's a small community, but still a potentially powerful force, if we worked together. Maybe a new thread for game promotions might be a place to start...
, yeah sounds good, just as long as the reviews are honest like you said.
If you want I can do a review, though it isn't really my genre, I will try to review it as objectively as possible.
Posted By: Superku

Re: Game Reviews / Promotions? - 10/31/16 16:17

Semi offtopic but congrats on your release! I remember that project, some of the structures generated (esp. the alien-like) are really cool!
Posted By: Dooley

Re: Game Reviews / Promotions? - 11/02/16 17:41

I can send you a free key for Steam. Please feel free to be honest, but read the description first. I'm not claiming that it's the next Call of Duty laugh

I will private message you with the key once Valve Approves it.
© 2024 lite-C Forums