Loopix new website!!!

Posted By: Loopix

Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 02:16

Yes...I made a real website! It's old school...cause I know only a little html/css and very little java. Now you may guess my two favorite colors .

You can also buy cheap plant-packs...or textures...all in Loopix quality .

Here's the link: www.loopix-project.com

And give me some constructiv feedback...it's my first website and I wanna know your oppinion!
Posted By: JoraSell

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 02:50

Loopix, nice website!
The colors go well together, and the text is of a good readable quality/size. Cogratulations!
Posted By: Jamie_Lynn

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 04:41

Hey Loopix - small request. In attempting to buy your woodland package the buttons all came up in German. Can you provide an english version? I will go ahead and us babble fish to translate.

Site looks great. I like the look.

Edit: Someone told me I could get information about ffp from your site...but I couldn't find it. Do you still have something about it on your site?
Posted By: FeiHongJr

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 04:59

I like the look and colors too, plus its very easy to navigate Good job.
Posted By: LordRathan

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 06:35

The site looks really great. Thumbs up!
Posted By: EX Citer

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 08:24

Hello Loopix,

I have written a bones animation script for plants and wind. The only problem is that I can´t rotate the angle, to the angle of the plant. So the only advantage to not boneanimated plants is, that the plants can bounce in any direction and as strong as the user wants.
Mir kommt gerade eine Idee - wo mir gerade das Englisch ausgeht - wie ich wenigstens den Pan-Winkel korrigieren könnte. Noch ein Nachteil gegenüber Verticeanimation ist natürlich das es nicht so fein ist, da jeden Vertice per Bones unterschiedlich zu bewegen ja nicht der Sinn der Sache ist. Also wie gesagt, bis jetzt kann man Stärke und Richtung des Windes einstellen und dann biegen und wippen sich die Palmen inklusive eines Faktors für Elastizität.

Wegen deiner HP, nicht schlecht. Die Buttons sind noch etwas mager.
Du hast ja so schöne Screenshots von Landschaften. Die könntest du wie eine Spiegelung über die Buttons ziehen, natürlich Transparent damit sie nicht zusehr ablenken. Also nicht einfach nur Drauflegen, sondern als ob die Buttons wirklich gewölbt wären. Da gibts einen Verzerrungsfilter für der heißt "Maschen verbiegen". Im Notfall kann mans aber auch mit "Wölbung" oder "Disortion" machen.
Posted By: Flatrate

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 08:25

a new design i see
it is interesting me
i and all the nations
say congratulations

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 11:59

Thanks for the nice feedback!

@Jamie: I am honoured to have you as my first customer, thx! The paypal buttons should appear in english now (maybee someone could test it...you dont have to buy something...but you can of course )

@EX Citer: wow, great! I thought you gave up upon that...(umstell eng-de)kannst mir mal ein Testscript zukommen lassen. Das mit der Ausrichtung kriegst du bistimmt noch hin...da hab ich mal keine Zweifel!
Ja ja, hast schon recht...wegen den Buttons auf der hp...wollte es aber absichtlich schlicht halten...na ja, wenn mir mal langweilig ist vielleicht...

@Flatrate: Salü Landsmaa! Merci viumau für dis schöne Schprüchli...chönnt me glatt aus wärbe-slogan bruuche!
Posted By: Jamie_Lynn

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 13:54

Hey Loopix, wishing you continued success. See my email.

And,
I downloaded your easy grass tutorial. I got some models but no WDL in the zip.
Posted By: Nicolas_B

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 14:19

the Site its very good.
Nice work

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 16:18

Thanx!

The woodland-pack-zip was indeed broken...is now fixed again! I will add the missing wdl in the easy-grass-zip right now.
Posted By: TripleX

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 17:51

hey loopix,

a very nice site (although I'm probably blended by the wonderful tree-models ).
A really shame.. always when I see a post from you, I think about the gras-script I've promised you 1/2 year (?) ago.. *schlechtes gewissen*
Hmm maybe I'll find time in the next 1/2 year, for a better usage of your fantastic models :-/

sorry for the.. ähm.. big... delay and thanks for your plants
Triple-X
Posted By: tkunze

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 20:55

Really nice site with a lot of useful scripts and models i heavily used in my project. And of course i am now a proud owner of your new plant package. Thanks for sharing and please continue your outstanding work.

www.darkmountain.de
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/28/05 23:10

I like the calours and elements of your website, but I think that the placemant of the 'logo' and the name doesn't fit.

My try:

Your new plant and texture collections are marvellous!
Posted By: bupaje

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/29/05 00:40

Looks great Loopix, as do your plant packs. Definite 'must buy' for those who need vegetation.
Posted By: Daedelus

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/29/05 01:10

For plants, I agree with Burt completely.
I like the redesign of the site much better than the old.
Only crit is that the frame in the center could have been handled fine with a table IMO but its not a big deal.

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/29/05 06:43

Thanks!

@TripleX: No worrys...there's quite good grass-scripts around these days. Just the "all in one" is missing.

@Pappenheimer: Thanks for the hint! I might change that.

@tkunze: Thanks for purchasing! I hope everything works fine for you!

@Deadulus: Table IMO??? Whats that...can you give an example?
Posted By: Daedelus

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/29/05 07:44

Sorry about that. I meant use of the "table" tag.

ex:
///////////////////////
<body>
<div align="center">
<center>
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" width="423" height="347">
<tr>
<td height="21" width="415"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="318" width="415"></td>
</tr>
</table>
</center>
</div>
</body>

///////////////////////

Re: Loopix new website!!! - 12/29/05 08:19

My new homepage again online on jan 1 uses tables to the excess.

Loopix new website! - 01/03/06 17:31

I found some time to play with good old Terragen and made 4 free skycubes for you. There is also a correctly uv-mapped cube model within the package...in case you want to exchange the one from sphere-engine (wich isen't well mapped)...or if you need fog displayed on the sky (wich doesen't work with A6 skys)!

You will find them on my website under Models->Freebies

4 SKY-CUBES
Posted By: MichaelGale

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/03/06 17:38

I cannot download the cubes. the link is borken.
Posted By: Bilbo

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/03/06 17:39

hey loppix i saw u advertising ur stuff on 3dtotal

as always it looks really good!

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/03/06 17:53

Damn...I forgot to upload...arghh my brain failed...uplading right now...will be ready NOW!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/03/06 17:58

Good job Loopix!
Posted By: MichaelGale

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/03/06 20:03

They*re great, I can use them for nearly every situation. Good work.
Posted By: William

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/05/06 03:29

I cannot seem to choose a subcategory in your sites sections(models, textures, ect.). Using Firefox. Is there problems with Firefox or is the links just not up? Thanks.

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/05/06 09:22

Strange...I use Firefox (ver 1.0.6) and it works fine. Ehmm...the "subcategories" are the round buttons above the main-content-frame!
Posted By: William

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/06/06 01:22

Ahh okay, I was clicking the middle mouse button on the link(so it's in a new tab). When clicking with the left mouse button they show up fine. Thanks.

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/06/06 17:44

Dear community members! (ahh...this sounds good )

Im NEW offering a banner-exchange on my website (yeah...I know, the devil of commerce has draged me down into his realms ).
Ehmm...the thing is...so far I can only place very small banners (88x31) on my site...but of course you can have very big Loopix-banners to set up on your site! . Nevertheless...your (tiny small) banner ( ) will be seen from over 100 visitors dayly...so think about it!

Details can be found on my site!

(reading your thoughts...) ok...ok, you are right...I should concentrate more on my artwork again

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/08/06 09:06

Hallo,

ICh bin zurück aus meinem Schiurlaub und habe dort den Wind tatsächlich pan korrigiert hinbekommen Also man kann jetzt Wälder und die Bäume skalieren und drehen wie man will und der Wind kommt immer aus der richtigen Richtung. Zumindestenz auf den Stamm (also au Senkrechte Bones). Mal sehen ob mir noch was für die Blätter einfällt. Man kann bis jetzt: Windstärke, Windrichtung, Elastizität, Zufallsfaktor und noch irgendwas einstellen.

Ich werde dir versuchen ein Testlevel zu schicken. Muss es irgendwie vom Laptop auf Desktop bekommen. Ich werde auchnoch versuchen was flatterndes für die Blätter hinzubekommen.

Achja, wegen der Banner. ICh kenne das so, das der Banner von der Site des Bannerbesitzers geladen wird. Und das heißt wenn du einen großen banner hast, geht das auf deine BAndbreite, während die kleinen Banner keinen Einfluss auf deine Bandbreite haben, da sie von der Site des Besitzers geladen werden, mal abgesehen von dem HTML code für den Banner.

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/08/06 10:10

Das ist cooooooooooool! Ich freue mich schon, es live zu sehen...hast sicher stundenlang im Schnee gesessen und in die Baumwipfel geschaut...um den Elastizitätsfaktor zu optimieren !

Wegen der Banner und Bandbreite: braucht ruhig den code, damit ihr nicht Traffic-Probleme bekommt (bin nämlich recht zufrieden mit meinem ISP...250Mb, unlimited bandwith, .com domain, unlimited ftp + e-mail acc., schnelle Server......kost alles nur knapp 25 Euro im Jahr!).

Loopix new website! - 01/12/06 22:58

I 'd like to anounce that my latest plant/tree packs are now also being distributed via Game Beep...you can find some new screenshots there as well.
It's really a pleasure to deal with Bret from Game Beep

Visit Game Beep now...you get instant delivery there!!!

The coming weeks, I will be working on a new tree pack (dead trees, old trees, odd trees and so on...)
Posted By: bupaje

Re: Loopix new website! - 01/13/06 00:12

Looks great Loopix, really nice work.
© 2024 lite-C Forums