Sharing my work

Posted By: DarkShadow

Sharing my work - 11/29/05 18:57

Ok, i've been creeping around this forum for quite a few years, since way before i created THIS username. In all this time here i have shared nothing, i've given nothing back other than a critique here and some advice there. For this reason i have decided to post a collection of things that i have created for various projects that were never completed, it's all generic, textures, sprites, etc, nothing project specific. Some of you might find it useful, others might think it's crap, but without further adue, here's the link, enjoy.
Stuff

James
Posted By: keinPlan86m

Re: Sharing my work - 12/02/05 14:59

Some more infos or screenshots would be nice. 40 MB is a lot for something, which i don't know!
Posted By: Bilbo

Re: Sharing my work - 12/02/05 15:45

same reason i havent downloaded yet, could you show us some screens please? or maybe a list of items?
Posted By: Pappenheimer

Re: Sharing my work - 12/02/05 19:59

Download stucks at 84 % !

Why?
Posted By: TeutonicDarkness

Re: Sharing my work - 12/02/05 20:10

I'm trying it now to see if I can download it!

<edit>WOW! just download ... not bad I like the beam Effect and
might be able to use some of those pics on a
project or 2 </edit>
Posted By: TeutonicDarkness

Re: Sharing my work - 12/02/05 20:38

Uhm...
Are you sharing the models as well?
I could use the "trooper".

Please let us know if there are any Exceptions
to you sharing this....
or if any included model or such isn't yours.

Once Again thanks!

*** Teutonic Darkness ***
Posted By: PrenceOfDarkness

Re: Sharing my work - 12/03/05 04:23

not bad did u make everything yourself? Is it safe to use this stuff in our own commercial game?
Posted By: abbicon

Re: Sharing my work - 12/03/05 04:55

the reactor is awesome. if i can figure out how to get it all into my level i 'm going to include it ...that is if you dont mind, it's really cool.
Posted By: DarkShadow

Re: Sharing my work - 12/03/05 06:08

The models arent really available for use because they are just part of the project that's included, and the projects were only included as a visual aid as to the heavy modifications made to the templates, which are obviously included, however most of what i implememented is not templates dependant so if you skim through those WDL files then you should be able to find something you can use. Mostly this was released as a texture and sprite pack, and it contains about 85-90 textures in the .WAD file and another 70-80 misc. sprites and images in a folder. it contains a folder with a couple standalone scripts that i wrote. also it contains 2 projects folders with ALL files required to run them, as i said prior these were included as visual aids and probably only people who like to get their hands a little dirty digging through useless crap looking for gold will find them usefull. I'll probably start working on more stuff soon, probably more textures and will be presented to you in a more organized fashion, not really too experienced with multilayered texture creation yet as needed for shaders since i don't have a card that supports them, but i may give it a try, but mostly i'll just be doing regular textures. anyway, please post anymore comments of concerns and i'll get back to you.
© 2024 lite-C Forums