9.99 Thank you offer

Posted By: yertari

9.99 Thank you offer - 07/22/16 10:00

Hi all

A short while ago Arteria offered a special promotion to download all packs including 3d asset packs, audio music packs for just 27.99

Unfortunately, we had problems on the product page that i only recently realised, so... today im running this at a nominal cost of $9.99 for 15hrs only.
After purchase you will get a login to download in all the cobtent you see. All oyr characters are now in fbx 2010 fornat too for easy import into gamestudio

Purchase below
http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/products/gamestudio-bundle
Posted By: alibaba

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/22/16 10:38

I'm a lifetime user, but I can't download everything. I've contacted you enough times, but got no response until now.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/23/16 02:17

I've recived emails form Steve and he is maintaining normal communication.

Take Care --
Mal

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/23/16 16:04

I always email back, most of the time
Within minutes if in gmt time.
There is clearly an email problem betwern
Me and the above two customers
Please email me at yertari@msn.com or steve@arteria3d.com

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/23/16 17:28

Tried sending private message to you both to clarify user details but your both are over your
Message allowance

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/23/16 19:05

Not heard from either of you yet, please email me so we can sort out any access errors
Posted By: DriftWood

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/23/16 19:11

I have bought products and yertari has sent and recieved my emails.
Posted By: alibaba

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/23/16 19:31

Sorry, I've deleted some PM's now.

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/24/16 00:07

Still says your over your limit
Please can you email me at one or all of three i have available

yertari@msn.com
steve@arteria3d.com
arteria3d@live.co.uk

Steve
Posted By: CyberGhost

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/24/16 03:53

Oh and suddenly, Malice screams and yells at alibaba ,just because he complained about an issue (politely) ...

Something that needs explanation ....

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/24/16 04:02

@CyberGhost - I have not screamed at him at all. Also the post was edited the orginal was me blasting Steve for past issues. Yes indeed Steve needs to fix any issues like a good business and alibaba deserves support from him and any of us. He surely can have mine anytime he asks for it. Yes any issues this community has with product vendors needs to be addressed and fix and explained. And we are the support and check for own community. Which means it is up to user here to makes sure the vendors are in fact honoring their deals in our community.
Had Steve not take steps to correct my issues I would not have change my post. If he fails to provide reasonable support to the community members - including alibaba - I'll sure speak up about that again.

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/24/16 12:13

Malice, I've not had an email from you and I still cannot send messages to you as your over the max, so I can't resolve any issues until we have email or message communication
Or could you please let me know your username on my forums here

Re: 9.99 Thank you offer - 07/24/16 12:33

I have no issues to be solved that the moment. Again as stated in the original posting, I had past issues. It is beyond the time-frame for fixing models bought years ago. The posting was in hope that these kind of issue are not still a problem. Also a hope that you are honoring your promotions and product claims. Which it seems you clearly are working to provide support.
Lastly , I have no idea why you can not PM my box in this forum. It is not full at all,it's been reduced vastly,and I've been sending and receiving PMs continually for the last few days with other people who have had no problem reaching me. I'm not sure what the PM issue could be. You are not over your limit, correct? Because as I can tell the PM system seems two sided and will lock if the send has exceeded and not just the receiver.

Again, I have no issue to resolve at this moment.

Thank y'all
© 2024 lite-C Forums