2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use.

Posted By: yertari

2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 12:10

Membership is something that Arteria3d have offered for almost ten years now. We have been asked many times, if it would be possible to issue a per engine deal, whereby the price would be much lower, and grant access to those on a budget to hundreds of 3d and audio assets.

We have done just that, for the next 4 days only.

For $25.99 you can purchase a 2 year membership to Arteria3d, and assets are licensed for use with gamestudio.

After purchase you will receive a login to the members area and can download all content and use within the gamestudio platform for just $25.99. There are no further royalties to pay to Arteria3d, once you purchase this, you can use assets in as many games as you wish without further payment.

This deal licenses you the customer, for the gamestudio game engine.

Purchase below:
http://arteria3d.myshopify.com/products/gamestudio-2-year-membership

Posted By: Reconnoiter

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 13:26

Boy this looks tempting. Does anyone know if you downloaded these assets/models, can you still use them in commercial games 2 years later?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 13:37

Just off the top the licence feels like a rent not a own licence. I would assume the licence is good as long as there is a membership being paid.. I am confused as well.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 16:27

Apologies for the confusement.

After purchase, you will be asked to sign up to our members area, of which via your username you will then have access to the downloads area where you can download content as you wish when you wish.

Due to the license discount, you can make as many games as you wish during the 2 years, and use the content commercially within the 2 years.
You can of course sell your game with arteria content in during or after the 2 years, and not have to pay any extra payments.

Steve

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 20:43

Hi Steve tnx for replying,

Maybe I understand this wrong, but you seem to say different things between these 2 quotes (I underlined them):

Quote:
Due to the license discount, you can make as many games as you wish during the 2 years, and use the content commercially within the 2 years.

Quote:
You can of course sell your game with arteria content in during or after the 2 years, and not have to pay any extra payments.

Just to be sure, I can buy this license, get the content/resources available within 2 years, and sell my games with that ateria content in it whenever I like? (so e.g. after 5 years)
Posted By: txesmi

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 20:46

@Reconnoiter
As far as I understood you need to publish your game within those two years to be able to continue selling it on a larger time with no extra payments.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/08/15 20:48

Apologies on this! Words can sometimes be confusing!

To clarify, you have two years access to all content for use within gamestudio.
You can publish your game outside of the two years without further cost. Any other way would be confusing for everybody!
Posted By: sitrep

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/09/15 20:32

Hi Arteria,

unlimited download of assets?

after paying 25.99, there are no additional license fees whatsoever if we used in commercial products?

please confirm,

thanks

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/09/15 21:15

No further payments required for use with gamestudio

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/09/15 21:58

Hey Arteria3D,

if I get this will I be able to import entire scenes into Gamestudio WED?

for example the medieval village ?

do you have models are already gamestudio format? mdl?

or will I have to convert them to MDL and then into Wed one model at a time?

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 12:07

I don't supply scenes(except for the med farm which is actually one scene, as well as separate buildings). Scenes is something I could look at in the near future.
Posted By: rayp

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 14:16

Would love to see scenes too...below 500dollars laugh

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 14:56

I could do an extension on this right now actually, if we could get down to the details on what you would need
Would the scenes be set out in my 3d app, as a scene, i.e. medieval village, exported as OBJ, or FBX, then you would import this, or is it imperative you have the conversion of the scene. Obiously its all about how much additional work it would cost myself.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 15:25

Well as a note gamestudio is setup to import fbx 2010 only (as fbx formats) Moving assets from other fbx formats to 2010 is difficult and leads to many issue.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 19:29

Arteria3D

Will your models work in A8? without having to reduce polygons?

any of your models already game studio ready?

anyone confirm that these models and stuff will work in our game engine?

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 22:23

I supply a wide range of fbx versions.
One of these is 2010.
I do have a lot of gamestudio users, using the content successfully.
The fbx 2010 Animated characters are supplied with single track animations too

What would users want set scenes in format wise

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 23:11

scenes in .WMB would be great !

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/10/15 23:44

@sitrep he is offering scene's in a format you can import into WED. Asking him to build compiled WMB maps is not reasonable. Furthermore he is asking for details about scenes. I.E. Sci-fi space station with bay window.. I assume he is asking to build scenes out of assets he has available on his site.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 01:36

built scenes(with buildings and some assets) , yes ?

If WED can import them?

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 02:06

Sitrep you are confusing, there is a difference between a scene set up in 3dsmax and imported into the engine and one compiled by the engine into a WMB level.

@yertari I am in need of a medieval village am I able to send you a pm with more specific and for pricing. I also would love a nice dungeon. However I will look at current assets and provide better ideas/request

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 08:23

Thanks for all the support here.
Malice, you can always email me too at steve@arteria3d.com or yertari@msn.com

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 13:12

yertari - I know many people here May Be interested in a original level design and building service. I can imagine a service were a broker like you creates original content.
I would see a higher price if the members wanted full rights to the content and a reduced price if you the broker could sell 50% of the level assets on your site.

With the second option users can get an original level at a reduced price and even still maintain a unique level. And you gain more assets to sell in single or set.

Is this a concept you might be willing to follow?

Thank you
Mal

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 14:52

Yes, this is something ive done to some degree for some time. Quite a few of the packs on the site, started as customer orders, on a non exclusive basis. Great for a customer to get something they wanted, and a new pack for the site.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 16:13

Arteria3D,

How often do you add new content?
it appears that it's mostly medieval stuff

will you be adding more cities and new models within the next two years?
, and if so will dad future content be available with this membership that you were offering 3dgamrstudio users?

Thanks

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 16:19

I add new content a few times a month, whether that be characters, buildings or music. Im launching a new look website in two weeks, and will be adding 10-15 new animated characters, all taking the quality notch up. Also a huge castle level with ornate interior.

All content over the next two years is covered by this.
We will also be releasing modern day material in terms of towns, cities etc. We started this with the future now, in so much as a future modern element, but we will also be adding buildings from periods from the Victorian to present day

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 17:00

okay thanks, this sounds awesome! and it's great to see that you actually respond to customers, unlike some other companies who sell assets and don't provide support.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 17:52

Support to customers is the most important and crucial
element of arteria. I wouldn't have been here ten years later without you all.
From the heart, a big thanks

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 19:17

Ok really considering getting this.

one final question, when I import your models and can FbX format into level in WED, is there a way the models will be dropped on the floor? without having to go in there and zoom in and line them up all each and every one of them.

is there a way to bring him in all of one time into my level? I asked that yesterday but I wasn't very clear about what I'm trying to do.

for example like the sci-fi, do we have to connect all the doors and all the buildings and all the elevators, etc together or can they come in all at once. I see that you're mentioning unity 3-D but not sure if this can work on 3D game studio

will I need a special script to do this.

Thanks
Posted By: 3run

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 19:23

Originally Posted By: sitrep
do we have to connect all the doors and all the buildings and all the elevators, etc together or can they come in all at once. I see that you're mentioning unity 3-D but not sure if this can work on 3D game studio
I'm not sure what you actually asking about, but in Acknex, you need to set script (action) to each object separately via WED, so they have to be separated models, and this has nothing to do with models itself, but with the work flow (the way that Acknex works).

Edit: yertari sorry for offtopic.

Greets

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 20:02

Ok if he built the whole level(without actions) in 3dsmax as one piecepeice, then you can use the Fbx import in Wed to import exactly as it was whole in 3dsmax. However file-> import->fbx will cause Wed to change the models into block. You will the need to replace doors and other things with mapents or models and assign action. Also if you want to use the level as models with lod you will need to break the whole level into parts.
Your kinda asking for all the level work to be drag and drop. It simply isn't that simple. You will still need a level design artist to work with select pieces of a full scene. This is the way all projects work -a to AAA.
Having a full level of assets on hand will allow a designer the ability to focus just on placing the parts together or selected parts if you get a full scene and use a block import.
We have level designers on the forum. (I'll withhold names for now.) That can place together a level for you quickly and ready for you to add actions too. Also some of them maybe able to assign actions as well, as long as you supply the code.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 20:06

in Wed there is import level from fbx 2010...that's why I was asking Arteria3d, if that's how his levels for example is farm level get imported.

or do we have a function or script that drops imported models to the floor so they are lined up on ground or terrain x-axis?

Thanks

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 20:16

can write you one quickly and for free.

Code:
action any_ent()
{
//add this to all ents
c_trace(my.x,vector(my.x,my.y,my.z-5000), IGNORE_ME | IGNORE_PASSABLE);
my.z =hit.z+my.min_z;

// do the rest of the ent code here
}

If you place the object in wed close as you can, this code will drop it to the ground. If you have issues with this (because it's untested) please start a new post in the code section

EDIT - also

Code:
// at top of main 
#include <level.c> 

action any_ent()
{
c_trace(my.x,vector(my.x,my.y,my.z-5000), IGNORE_ME | IGNORE_PASSABLE);
ent_place_z(my,hit.z);

// the rest of the action here
}

please look at the script level.c inside the include folder

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/11/15 22:23

Hey Mal , thanks :-) ! will try your code

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 13:46

Last chance to purchase this, which will never be repeated at this cost

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 14:26

I have bought this 2-3 days ago but I can't seem to download the assets on the site. I am missing something? I have created an account etc.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 14:31

Have you emailed me the username like I ask in the confirmation email?

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 16:53

Arteria3D

I imported romanofficer fbx model into Wed

but it has No animations

its 159,761 kb

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 16:59

You need to use the singletrack fbx. The ones prefixed with an M use multitrack animations, I think you've used that one .

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 17:04

don't see a singletrack fbx in the Romans folder.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 17:38

Originally Posted By: yertari
Have you emailed me the username like I ask in the confirmation email?
, yes same name as here (Reconnoiter). You answered with among other things "I'll activate shortly too.".

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 18:43

It's activated for you now, I'll also check Roman character out too

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/12/15 21:36

Thanks you, it works now. I am very happy so far with my purchase, I will see if I can support you in the future somemore when I have more money.

ps: I have seen a few broken links (showing white text), I will send them to your email.

Re: 2 year membership to arteria3d, licenses use for gamestudio use. - 06/17/15 22:08

Bump Available on sale for the next 22hours for less then $6 according to the site...
© 2024 lite-C Forums