The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum

Posted By: robertbruce

The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 12:47

Hello,

I quote the description of this forum as

"This forum is for artwork, models, or other game resources contributed by users to the Gamestudio community. "

So What has happened to this forum? I vote we should have a for sale forum and keep this one as contributions made by users not by the same competing 3rd parties.

Anybody else agree/disagree?

Rob
Posted By: MasterQ32

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 12:49

signed
Posted By: 3run

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 12:59

me to! I hated to see only "for sale" stuff in User Resources!!
Quote:
This forum is for artwork, models, or other game resources contributed by users to the Gamestudio community
Posted By: Widi

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 13:27

+ me too
Posted By: Tempelbauer

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 13:31

In general I agree with your opinion. But if we split up User Resources to "User Resources" and "For Sale" the "User Resources" forum will be almost dead. The amount of *user* contributions is low nowadays (just look into the forum on page 1 - almost all posts are commercial resources). Thus, it makes only sense if there are more free contributions published by the users.
If we really want to work against this issue YOU, I and other users have to contribute cool, free stuff for a longer period of time. But sadly this isnīt reality...
Posted By: 3run

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 14:38

It's better for it to be almost dead, than full of commercial stuff, which shouldn't be there in my opinion.
But, if you don't want it to be almost dead, start contributing grin Thats the way to go!
Posted By: Uhrwerk

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/16/12 19:35

signed
Posted By: Mythran

Re: The Need for a "FOR SALE" forum - 09/21/12 10:36

count my vote too!
© 2024 lite-C Forums