SEVERAL FREE MODELS!

Posted By: mikaldinho

SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/07/10 13:50

here is a link to where i have made the models available. they are my latest "attempt" at making models and compared to my human model i published before, these are pretty good.
link >>> the downloads page

some of the models include:

a gun
a robot
a bullet

and more!

the models are unskinned because i dont now how to skin them blush but i am learning to skin models.

here are some pictures:
the images

please enjoy using the models and i dont mind a little bit of critisism if it is done in the right way.

regards,
Michael Brockwell
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/07/10 17:09

well as you probably know they arent incredible but they are a good start. keep studying tutorials and you'll find it gets much much easier with time. btw, what are you using to model?

Re: SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/08/10 13:37

i use wings to make the models. i find it easier than med at the moment, but i am learining to use med to the best of my ability.
Posted By: aztec

Re: SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/08/10 16:16

Well I use Wings3D too and I'd stick with Wings3D/Blender because you can forget, working with MED in my opinion.
And its very easy to import from Wings to MED.

In Wings -> Export -> 3ds.File

MED -> Import -> From 3ds.File and its that easy wink
but the polycount will nearly be twice than in Wings3D 'cause MED works with triangles - Wings 3D doesn't.

regards

Aztec

Re: SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/12/10 18:33

thanks aztec.
Posted By: jiegz

Re: SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/12/10 23:24

I suggest you use milkshape but if you want great quality graphics you can go for 3D studio max or Maya but that would be
a bit harder and longer to learn.....

Re: SEVERAL FREE MODELS! - 03/13/10 12:11

thanks. i prefer to use wings3d because it is simpler than those other softwares, but you can still get good quality models.
© 2024 lite-C Forums