[SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator

Posted By: DEX

[SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/26/09 21:15

Dear Friends,
we published new model pack - Cyber Infiltrator model pack

Animated model with 21 animations (!), 6409 triangles, 2 weapon models, textures in tga, dds and png format, ready to use in your 3D work.

Included in this pack:
  • Animated model without wepons, to attach weapons model by code.
  • 6 Animated models with all possible combinations (with visor, w/o visor, with weopns, w/o weapon, with visor lifted)
  • 2 weapons.
  • 1969 animation frames and 21 animations made in one take.
  • Color, spec, normal maps included!

FIRST WEEK REBATE OFFER: 14.99 euro; ONLY!!! instead of 29.99 euro;
End of rebate: 07. 03. 2009!
More details on WWW.DEXSOFT-GAMES.COM
Posted By: Darkyyes

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/27/09 00:30

Now that is first awsome wink I really like the look on it : )
dex soft goes mad releasing models lately? wink
Posted By: Foxfire

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/27/09 02:07

Slow down with the models! My budget can't keep up wink
Really great work as always!

Btw, are you guys working on a weapons pack 2? I could really use some more weaponry smile -Mike-
Posted By: Irradic

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/27/09 13:17

Just want to offer you guys a collage of engine captures.
Those shots where not taken in 3dgs but I just used a simple Normal Map shader, and I'm sure the character will look just as good or maybe even better in 3dgs. Hope you guys Like the new character.

Posted By: Quad

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/27/09 13:31

ah too bad my paypal account is currently set to zero. (nice model btw.)
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/27/09 13:47

Nice model! smile
Posted By: Xarthor

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/27/09 15:48

Although that model looks really nice there are two things I noticed:
1. the way he holds the pistol looks kinda awkward
2. I like the animations where he has the sword and pistol equipped, but if the "gun-hand" is the left, why is the weapon holstered on the right?

Other than that: really awesome work!
Posted By: Matt_Coles

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/28/09 05:19

Is it a chick or a dude, cause the body looks like a dude's but the head looks like a chicks. Soz, just trying to work it out lol
Posted By: Irradic

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/28/09 07:01

Male body + Chick face...hm yeah hard to figure out.

@Xarthor - That's most likely because the screens posted on Dexsofts Site were taken with the "full equipped" version.
The character isn't supposed to carry his sword or gun all the time. But for those who don't know or can't attach accessories to bones it's an option to use the fully equipped model.
However, the hand is posed correctly in those animations in which the character is supposed to hold the gun (3 fingers around the grip, index finger on trigger and spread thumb).
Regarding the second issue. He was supposed to use gun and sword on the right hand. Somehow at a later time the gun went to the left hand.
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 02/28/09 08:45

In the screens above it seems like his/her grip on the sword is a bit loose
Posted By: BlueBeast

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 13:40

I don't get it....

These are models, can't anyone adjust them to they're own needs? left hand, right hand.. who cares what's in the pictures?

Next people will be asking for specific weapons and poses :P

I want the model to be carrying a vacuum cleaner with one hand, and a Philly cheese steak sandwich with the other....

and once you do that for no other reason but because I asked, then I'll complain the sanwich doesnt have enough onion on it :P

Come on people.. if you don't like something, you can change it! I promise it's possible!

BTW, I think a Cyber Infiltrator should be a green lizard... can the face be green with scales? I need one with red scales too..... Oh and why doesn't the face look like George Cloony or big bird? I don't think this model will sell if it doesn't look like big bird :P

Sorry, I just had to vent

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 14:00

If people are paying for it they may not know how to adjust the model so they would want it complete, and my comment was just a general one wink (because the grip is loose )
Posted By: BlueBeast

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 14:11

Well I suppose they can have the adjustments done for a fee by Dex or someone else then...

Just there's no way to sell an inexpensive model if it comes with every possible conceivable pose and able to hold/use every possible conceivable weapon... that loose pistol grip may not be loose on some other weapon...

it's hard to get a balance is all i'm saying

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 15:19

O yeah i agree that for the price and the fact that the model is general not custom (in the sense it is made for everyone not for one person) means that some things will have to be changed.
Posted By: Oxy

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 16:34

Another new Model. It looks good, (but the Head needs rework,
its too small, and too feminin. With this small head, he looks
like he is 220cm tall)

but I suggest to first put effort into compleetig the
"Anime Character" Set.

Right now you have two girls.
But to have a usefull purpose for them, you should make
at least one guy in the same style.
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 16:51

I consider this character as some kind of a cyborg. With this in mind it can have a very perfect and almost feminine face. But I can understand if you have another preference.
Posted By: Oxy

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 17:42

Thats a very creative way to fix things...

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/01/09 19:34

With providing different wepons in his hands we want to cover as many users as we can becuase there are many among us who dont now much about attaching weapons by code. So we simply gived them wepon. If you dont like wepon you can change them because they are separate objects and you can simply delete or switch them or change hand or whatever.
And Oxy, yes we will complete anime set. Next is a boy wink
And we have one more girl. And I will remake their faces to make simple casual models, not anime, so they can be used in many games like casual models, walking, running around.
Posted By: Matt_Coles

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/02/09 23:36

@ Blade280891: I thought they provided the rigging with the animations, it wouldn't make it too hard to customize the animations then. Would it?

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/03/09 18:06

If you buy Fragmotion or milkShape you can open model with all bones so you can add, delete or do whatever you need with model to adopt to your needs
Posted By: Gamesaint762

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/05/09 17:40

The Animations need some work. There is alot of sliding on the the feet and it looks bad. Its very obvious that the artist used the same rig and animations from the Fantasy Warrior character. Whatever sells model packs right? The model itself is good and the textures are nice. GS out.

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Cyber Infiltrator - 03/11/09 07:57

Of course, every animation can be fixed to your needs in a second because in Fragmotion or Milkshape you can adjust each bone.
© 2024 lite-C Forums