Collected Contributions by me (Slin)

Posted By: Slin

Collected Contributions by me (Slin) - 06/19/08 18:17

I decided to collect links to all my contributions in this thread so that they donīt get lost smile
I know that there is the "Index" but it is just crowded.

If you want to comment on one of the contributions, or you need help with it, please post it into its thread and not here. Just to keep this a bit more clean.

So here are the current links:

You can find all my downloads here: http://hosted.filefront.com/SilentSoftMaste/

I hope that there was some usefull stuff for everyone smile
Nils
Posted By: robertbruce

Re: Collected Contributions by me (Slin) - 06/20/08 13:46

Thank you for all your contributions!

Without people like you, newbies and moderate users such as myself would struggle.

again, you are a blessing.

Rob
Posted By: Blink

Re: Collected Contributions by me (Slin) - 06/20/08 16:17

I have always been a huge fan of your work Slin. I hope i will gain enough skills to work with you someday. you are truly a gift to this community.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Collected Contributions by me (Slin) - 06/20/08 18:58

Thanks Slin, this is very salutary smile smile !!
Sadely, the star rating system is only a nostalgic feeling now wink wink

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: MichaelGale

New Index - 06/29/08 20:22

Due to the old index being outdated and messy and due to requests to clean-up the index, you can use this new index now. I will frequently validate the links here and delete posts with links that don't work anymore. Please use this index now, instead of the old one.

---

If you contribute something, please post the link and a short description also in this sticky thread, to make it easer to find certain files or links. Please do not post comments or any other messages in this thread. Thank you.

EDIT: Index Threads aren't used anymore. Please add your contributions to the wiki instead.
Posted By: Shadow969

Re: New Index - 06/29/08 22:36

Whooohoo, go Slin laugh
Posted By: JazzDude

Re: New Index - 05/17/09 06:57

Way to go, Slin. Thanks.
Posted By: Nowherebrain

Re: New Index - 07/09/09 20:04

Using the wiki is a better idea.
Posted By: Deathmaster

Re: New Index - 12/18/10 22:51

Richtig gute Arbeit Slin! Ich bin echt beeindruckt.
Itīs very impressive Slin grin
Posted By: Ch40zzC0d3r

Re: New Index - 02/28/12 13:15

Ich finds geil.
Aber alle Links sind down...
Posted By: Rondidon

Re: New Index - 02/28/12 13:39

Schau mal ins Wiki. Da findest du einige Sachen. Una. Tutorials usw. und auch z.B. die Shaders! V2 Collection mit vielen Shadern von ihm. http://www.opserver.de/wiki/index.php/Shaders (Unter Shader Collections).
© 2024 lite-C Forums