[SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack

Posted By: DEX

[SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/19/08 17:35

Dear Friends,
we a proud to present our first MUSIC pack: Dark Age Game Music Pack
It is made by brilliant Composer:
Richard Altenbach
Richard brings 20+ years of orchestral and Hollywood Studio experience to his compositions. As an A-List Violinist, including Principal for John Williams (Indiana Jones 4), Danny Elfman and John Ottman, his resume includes work with such composers as John Barry, Hans Zimmer, James Horner, Howard Shore, James Newton Howard, and the late great Jerry Goldsmith. A short list of film credits include Spiderman I, II, & III, Charlotte's Web, Matrix I, II, & III, Pirates of the Caribbean I, II & III, Superman Returns, Munich, Titanic, Lion King, King Kong, the Fantastic Four I & II, Meet the Robinsons, and the Simpsons.

Dark Age Game Music Pack is complete game-music sollution with 26 songs in Complete version and 16 songs in LITE version.

More details on www.dexsoft-games.com
Posted By: oliver2s

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/19/08 17:50

I can't imagine that this will be profitable for you to hire such a well known composer, or is it?

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/19/08 18:38

We will see smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/19/08 18:39

Great Music.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/20/08 20:45

Not surprising, you guys can also make great music grin grin
Is there anything at DEXSOFT that you guys can't do relevant to game creation ^^

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: Machinery_Frank

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/22/08 16:02

Thanks Frazzle. We always try to offer you only the best quality. So we looked for the best composers as well as we do with 2d and 3d artists.

Regards
Posted By: Zelek

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/22/08 22:38

I'm interested in hearing this, but the song preview doesn't work for me. I tried it several times yesterday, then again today, and nothing.

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/23/08 05:42

Try to use different browsers, IE7, firefox 3, safari smile

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/23/08 07:16

I can also confirm that it works with IE7, Firefox 3 and Safari. But you need a flash installation as well.
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/23/08 14:48

i listened to the music (firefox2) and i have a few things to say.

first, the music is great. nothing to rattle there.
however, you might want to consider adding a genre descirption, for this music is best suited to RPG type of games.

of course, you can use it in other games aswell, but its obviously a big RPG like score, not that this is bad.

i can only reccomend the pack, however^^

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 06/23/08 15:02

Yes, the pack has everything you need in a RPG game. There are music tracks for finishing a quest, for travelling, for visiting the inn, the castle, wandering or camping in forests.

But you can use the music also in games like fantasy shooters. There are tracks for losing or winning a fight, for fighting, wandering, escape, menu, credits and more.

The same counts for fantasy rts games.

I am quite sure that you will not find a better offer with such a rounded, complete and high quality music pack.
Posted By: Yu_Une

Re: [SELL] DEXSOFT: Dark Age Game Music Pack - 07/13/08 12:13

coolNot a bad price.
© 2024 lite-C Forums