Am I disliked on this forum because of .....

Posted By: Anonymous

Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/30/15 21:53

Hello,

I have been here a long time. I have made what I consider good friends here. I have help when I could here, even to the point of blind idea-brainstorming and spit firing.

I would like to know, am I disliked here because of, my attitude, my personality or - forbid my nationality?

As regard to the latter - I can not tell you how I rave to my national friends, about how amazingly great the people from all nations are here. How amazingly smart they are. And I criticize many people here - noting that people from this forum, speak and write better English most of them.

However - afternoon drinks, so maybe I'm just feeling feels.

However, why am I disliked?
Mal
Posted By: Reconnoiter

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/30/15 22:38

Uhm, are you disliked? I atleast am not aware of that (and certaintly not by me). Perhaps you misinterpreted something? (or I missed something)

Or did you drink budweiser or schultenbrau or such? tongue
Posted By: txesmi

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/30/15 23:04

Certainly your nationality is an insult for all over the world [/trolling]
Posted By: Dico

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/31/15 01:14

Malice , there is no reason to dislike you , and for me , for time to time i visit the forum , i see your best answers for all beginners . that's why i will thank you for your effort and your time wink
Posted By: FBL

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/31/15 02:01

huh?
Posted By: Wjbender

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/31/15 10:21

I dont like smurf murderous forum people , 10 smurfs a day is just to much , what a slaughter.

you have to allow them to repopulate , you can not just keep squashing left and right , there is extinction to avoid , and who wil stand up for the smurfs if I don't.

Anyway I am sure no one dislikes you , sometimes your worst enemy can be your own thoughts .
Posted By: Reconnoiter

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/31/15 11:48

@Wjbender, 0:00-0:05 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viPDl08lsGE (sadly couldn't find a non-edited version)
Posted By: Wjbender

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/31/15 12:46

when there is evil in the world ,you have to ask yourself ....what would Arnold do

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OE2nVOVbbjM&itct
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 10/31/15 20:09

Originally Posted By: txesmi

Can confirm. My manager is from Texas as well. He and you are definitely what is wrong with this world.

Just kidding, no one dislikes you. I think. I certainly like you. Speaking of, if you ever feel like getting shithammered again and get a round of the feels, visit me in the UK, there's tons of pubs here.

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 11/01/15 19:37

Well What can I say about this thread... Um sorry, seems the drinks are winning these days, and I'm whining these days. Drunk behind the keyboard, but at least it wasn't an angry rant this time. It's personal issues leaking into my internet life. I'm not having the best ride at the moment with social and personal relations in real life.

Thank you to @All for the support, and my apologizes.

Quote:
Or did you drink budweiser or schultenbrau or such?

And much , much more, seems it's been a week long bender. I've had my fill for a few months it seems.
Quote:

Lol I know , however my national-arrogance demands I beam with pride and start a chant of "U.S.A, U.S.A......" Lol.
Quote:
that's why i will thank you for your effort and your time

Thank you for the reminder. I forget that at least on this forum, I can make a difference for others.
Quote:
huh?

Blame google trans - Drunk Narr Beiträge, weint, weil sein Privatleben nicht gut geht. Er überträgt diese Fragen in diesem Forum und seine Mitglieds, zu Unrecht.
Quote:
and who will stand up for the smurfs if I don't.

This world isn't big enough for Mankind and Smurfkind. In the end , there can be only one...
Quote:
Anyway I am sure no one dislikes you , sometimes your worst enemy can be your own thoughts .

You nailed it, to many drinks, to much thinking, way to much feeling.
Quote:
Speaking of, if you ever feel like getting shithammered again and get a round of the feels, visit me in the UK, there's tons of pubs here.

Wish I could, maybe one day. Till then stuck in small-town hell, Texas lol.

Thank you all for the humor, support, and just not blasting me for acting out.

Humbly apologetic
Mal
Posted By: Superku

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 11/01/15 20:07

Enjoy your drinks (and your stay, of course!) but don't forget to do so responsibly. wink

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 11/02/15 09:19

Thank Superku.
Posted By: NeutronBlue

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 11/05/15 17:59

Hey Mal,
I don't have a clue to what you're referring to - have I missed something on the forum where you got flamed?
You answered a question for me on the forum within in hour of posting it - and I was totally shocked.
You *rock* in my book, man..!

Re: Am I disliked on this forum because of ..... - 11/07/15 21:58

^ thank you, Sorry.

You did not miss anything. It is a odd thing that a drunk depressed person will seek out any contact - be him crying, whining, raging or so..

My apologizes
Mal

I will sink this post.
© 2024 lite-C Forums