just a simple game

Posted By: Gorverius

just a simple game - 01/06/09 07:13

My 3dGameStudio trial finish some days ago but i’m going to buy this software as soon as i get some money :P

I made two little prototypes or “demo” games in the trial period and here you can see a video of one of them.

I made this demo in a week or less. I think 3dGameStudio its an awesome and fast plataform for nonprogramers guys like me.
Posted By: aztec

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 08:52

Wow this looks really awesome I like these kind of games.
cant believe you did this is one week.I think everything fits perfekt as well for the lighting as well for the levedesign and scripting.

Regards

Aztec
Posted By: Hitsch

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 09:26

Really nice looking game! The lights are very good placed, gives it a feeling of speed.

It's amasing what can be done with this engine in a very short time and with little knowledge about programming. I just bought it myself and it's alot of fun to play around with.

so long...
Posted By: FBL

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 14:51

Reminds me of a project which was posted by Slin a few days ago.
Posted By: Quad

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 14:52

it was top-down, this is sidescrolling.?
Posted By: FBL

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 14:53

It was CetiLiteC and Slin:

http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=243841#Post243841
Posted By: Quad

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 15:49

yeah i know the game i mean, silvestercrap was a topdown game, the video shows a sidescrolling game.

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 16:20

Yep this is a sidescrolling game.

You guys are right, the games are very similar. Didn’t notice that game until today.

In my game the player move the ship with wasd keys and click with the mouse for open doors or move activators... in my original idea the user need the mouse for more than just clicking but i got left of trial time frown.

Posted By: Blade280891

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 16:26

Did you code this yourself or make use of the templates?

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 16:52

yeah by myself :P but i got a lot of code examples from the AUM Magazine.
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: just a simple game - 01/06/09 17:42

That is impressive wink
© 2024 lite-C Forums