Tower of Darkness

Posted By: Dragon6261

Tower of Darkness - 06/20/08 19:10

Since I hit a small snag in my Strip Golf game I figured i would start my next project in between banging my head against the wall over my Golf game.
Here you will find a link to the PDF that i will use to outline the game and show updates. This game is or will be rated M.

Tower of Darkness PDF
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Tower of Darkness - 06/20/08 20:26

The story concept seems nice and combined with the isometric camera perspective, this can work wink wink
The document itself is not that rich qua info, more placeholders but I assume having two projects can make things busy ^^

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: Tower of Darkness - 06/21/08 10:46

This game is still in intial stages of design, just thought i'd get it out there

Re: Tower of Darkness - 06/23/08 12:42

The PDF has been updated

Tower of Darkness PDF [/quote]

Re: Tower of Darkness - 06/23/08 16:53

Nice update laugh wink
Typical your style but perhaps this is a retro game with a new concept qua models wink wink ??
Anyway, the model does look great judged towards the polyflow (female forms) and texture work.
Looking forward to see more of this Dragon smile smile

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: Tower of Darkness - 06/23/08 20:19

It is actually loosely based on an old board game

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/11/08 13:58

Originally Posted By: Dragon6261
The PDF has been updated

Tower of Darkness PDF

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/14/08 13:06

Originally Posted By: Dragon6261
It is actually loosely based on an old board game

Oke, good to know ^^
But I somehow find the pdf abit unstructured, the letters are to big which makes it unstructured. If you want this to be a personal document, it's oke to do so but related to public access, the document doesn't give a great amount of info wink wink
Don't take this wrong, my motto is to be constructive thus I mention this just for the best reasons. I would advise you to redesign the document, not just for making this project more attractive but also for yourself since that documanr will be your guide way through the development stage smile smile

Thanks in progress

Frazzle

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/14/08 15:26

Heh, i know. I am currently using OpenOffice to make the PDF and I'm not happy with it. I just re-installed my original Pdf Creator and am going to redo it.

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/14/08 15:40

Sounds good, didn't knew this wink wink

Cheers

Frazzle
Posted By: FoxZero

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/17/08 20:14

The game concept sounds really cool, and the models are well done too.

Your PDF organization isn't that bad. It's easy to read and straight to the point. Right now for my project I have 5 Word documents all 2-10 pages long with no pictures and all standard 12 point font lol, that's a good reading.

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/17/08 20:21

Thanks
Posted By: Mythran

Re: Tower of Darkness - 07/17/08 20:30

Why do those beautiful ladies do look like midjets?
And those legs uff. couldnīt they be taller and thiner?
The rest looks nice.
Best luck and regars

Mythran
© 2024 lite-C Forums