A7 com. to A8 Extra

Posted By: DAVIDMORETON

A7 com. to A8 Extra - 04/03/18 11:01

Hello Developers,
I have asked this question on the forum, but had no replies.
I now have A8 Extra (up grade from A7 commercial).
Although the mtlFX shaders are included in ‘Extra’, they don’t work.
I have spent nearly a week trying everything I can think of.
Am I at fault, or are they not intended to work in this addition?
If they are not meant to work, why are they included? I find this very confusing. !!
Yours hopefully, David.
Posted By: ChrstphFr

Re: A7 com. to A8 Extra - 04/03/18 13:07

According to the Features page, shaders are not part of the Extra-Edition.
Posted By: 3run

Re: A7 com. to A8 Extra - 04/03/18 13:12

Hi.

As I've already suggested, it will be easier to win the pro version (participate in contest), than spending your money on useless extra version (and commercial isn't there any more as far as I know). But you it seems that you simply ignore everything I wrote you before.

Re: A7 com. to A8 Extra - 04/03/18 16:59

Thanks for your advice 3Run- I did not ignore your advice, far from it - I just don't think I am skilled enough to win a competition against my fellow 'gamers'.(having seen some of their work).
I am 87, the memory isn't as good as it was, and I am finding frustration is getting the better of me !!
I have paid for the upgrade, and am disappointed with the meager difference to A7 It only means just a few less 'sticky buns' for my next birthday !! - if I make it.
Again, thanks for your help - David.

Re: A7 com. to A8 Extra - 04/03/18 17:02

Well spotted ChrstphFr - I missed that -still think it is a bit misleading. (perhaps I need new glasses?) Thanks for your reply anyway,David.
Posted By: 3run

Re: A7 com. to A8 Extra - 04/04/18 09:07

I do hope that you will find strength in yourself to participate, cause I'm pretty sure you'll be able to win pro version, if you'll give it a try! Best regards and wishes.
© 2024 lite-C Forums