Morbius Books

Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Morbius Books - 03/21/14 07:57

Hello Mr. Lotter,

are there any plans/ideas/future possibilities of any new Mike Morbius books being written/published?

I have finished Meister des Feuers a long time ago and am now coming to an end of Downtown, and I have to say that I am itching for more!

On another note, I have also been itching about maybe, possibly - when I can find the free time to do so - turn the books into a point-and-click crime-solving adventure game. Would there be any problems in doing so (licenses, copyright, etc) or would you be inclined to turn a blind eye to a fan project?

Best Regards
Posted By: jcl

Re: Morbius Books - 03/21/14 15:58

Thanks - yes, there will be another Morbius book when I can find the free time to make it publish ready.

You may create an adventure based on the books - in fact I would be very pleased by seeing such a project laugh.
Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: Morbius Books - 03/22/14 13:28

I read Downtown and liked it a lot - Michael, whenever you finished Meister des Feuers can you bring it to the next AckCon? laugh

@jcl: I'd really like to see a new Morbius book, too! (An adventure would be even better... laugh )

Re: Morbius Books - 03/22/14 18:48

Originally Posted By: PadMalcom
Michael, whenever you finished Meister des Feuers can you bring it to the next AckCon? laugh

I already did, year ago. I'll bring it next this year (as I do every year tongue )

Re: Morbius Books - 09/01/17 14:42

So, ummmm... when's the book coming out? grin
Posted By: jcl

Re: Morbius Books - 09/04/17 13:29

I haven't heard from Morbius for a long time. But who knows, maybe someday he'll knock at my door again.

Re: Morbius Books - 09/05/17 09:02

Maybe put out an ad in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung? Maybe he'll read it!
Posted By: FBL

Re: Morbius Books - 09/05/17 16:58

I guess he's still busy solving the Utopia Conspiracy (it's the license plate, Morbius, the LICENSE PLATE!)

(Somewhat entertaining to read this old thread now)
© 2024 lite-C Forums