A6 > A8

Posted By: FeiHongJr

A6 > A8 - 10/07/10 07:31

Hi, I am currently still the owner of a commercial edition of gamestudio A6 engine. I obviously have been away for quite some time. I had planned to upgrade to A7 when time and money were available however being in the military has made it difficult to find either. Anyhow, Im just curious to know if there is any way to upgrade from A6 to A8? If it is possible would I be able to upgrade from A6 Commercial to A8 extra? Thanks and hope everyone is doing well.
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: A6 > A8 - 10/07/10 07:40

nope, if you want to upgrade from A6, you''ll just have to buy A8 directly
Posted By: jane

Re: A6 > A8 - 10/07/10 09:07

http://www.conitec.net/english/gstudio/order7.php

"All current A7 editions or upgrades contain a free upgrade to the upcoming next engine generation, A8. You can order in the online shop or by email to sales (at) opgroup.de." ???

EDIT: the Link is now dead

Re: A6 > A8 - 10/07/10 21:17

ah, thanks thats kind of what I figured... Wouldve been really nice to be able to upgrade but oh well. Nice seeing you again Micheal. Im amazed that some of the old regs are still around.
Posted By: jcl

Re: A6 > A8 - 10/08/10 08:25

A6 to A8 would require two upgrades, which is in total only 1$ less than purchasing a new A8 license.

Re: A6 > A8 - 10/08/10 16:40

Originally Posted By: jcl
A6 to A8 would require two upgrades, which is in total only 1$ less than purchasing a new A8 license.

What a deal! LOL oh well didnt hurt to ask. Ill prolly just mess around with the free edition for the time being and see if its really worth shelling out the extra money for A8. Thanks again.
© 2024 lite-C Forums