Is there a way of using the for(open_trades) loop to use the conditions of an open trade to make changes to another, specific open trade?

For example, I would want to make an adjustment to a neutral trade strategy (eg Iron Condor) in scenarios where the market suddenly moves strongly in a certain direction.
- Say the market moved strongly to the Call vertical side of the neutral trade
- I would want to leave the call vertical side of the trade as it is
- However, I would want to close the current put vertical side of this very same neutral trade and to then enter a new vertical for the put side of the neutral strategy. This will be at a new strike price, but with the same expiry date and put buy/sell strike width as the put vertical just closed.

This youtube video explains it much further: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbOPDiZfRPU

The neutral strategy would have been created in Zorro by using the enterShort (Sell) and enterLong (Buy) orders for both the call and put side (4 separate orders are combined to therefore create this neutral strategy). Will it be possible to identify the specific Sell and Buy trade pointers in the for(open_trades) loop when observing the other side of the trade, and thus close these trades and then enter the new trades?

Took me a while to get my head around the theoretical side of this, so trying to implement this in Zorro will be another huge task. Would truly appreciate the help with this! Thanks