by 3run. 03/01/24 19:06
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Imhotep, opm), 785 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
sakolin, rajesh7827, juergen_wue, NITRO_FOREVER, jack0roses
19043 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Message To Conitec About 3DGS Updates And 3DGS Marketplace #465213
04/12/17 16:48
04/12/17 16:48
Maysville, Ga
Evo Offline OP
Evo  Offline OP

Maysville, Ga
Dear Conitec,

Ok, This message goes out to the ones behind 3dgamestudio development and website management. I can understand your company has a lot to focus on, but there are some things that do not calculate when it comes to keeping your customers happy.

1. Why has 3Dgamestudio been put on delay when this community continues to stay in hopes of an updated game engine, yet never receives any updates anymore? It's been over a year!

2. I understand Zorro is your primary goal and possibly a much better income project. But with all of us loyal 3DGS developers sitting on the sideline waiting for you to focus on us again, well, its getting a little annoying. We were here first and now many have left because of your companies neglect toward game development. Where are the 3DGS updates promised to us?

3. I know the AU web contest seemed to be pointless since I don't think you planned to use anyone's website submission anyway. But even a decent submission was still better than what you have for you current websites. Your current design is out dated and can easily turn away most people that visit the websites.

4. In a few months, I am about to take on the venture of opening a 3DGS marketplace at evoeon.com. Hopefully giving the developers our own personal playground for 3DGS games, Assets, Audio, Tutorials, new contests, etc. - As well as an up to date download site for free resources, tutorials, etc. It will take some time, but preparations are already underway.

Final Words : Look, I love you guys and I love 3Dgamestudio. Lets try to start focusing on our game development community a little more instead of Zorro. We cannot update the engine ourselves, only conitec has that authority.

Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Brian Pressley
Evoeon.com

Re: Message To Conitec About 3DGS Updates And 3DGS Marketplace [Re: Evo] #465215
04/12/17 18:03
04/12/17 18:03
Frankfurt
jcl Offline

Chief Engineer
jcl  Offline

Chief Engineer

Frankfurt
Thank you for your message. All promised updates are so far delivered just as promised.

The development of Zorro has admittedly carried us away a bit. But we're still determined to support Gamestudio and produce updates when features and fixes have accumulated. But Gamestudio is a ready product. You can use it. You can work with it. You need not wait for anything. I wish you the best for your marketplace project.

Re: Message To Conitec About 3DGS Updates And 3DGS Marketplace [Re: jcl] #465216
04/12/17 18:10
04/12/17 18:10
ny
jumpman Offline
Serious User
jumpman  Offline
Serious User

ny
I love this community, and I love this engine. I always come back to it.

I've used plenty of software that was promising, but has faded to vaporware. But Im glad to be part of this community/engine, and to see that its still being updated is awesome.

I know its not the moneymaker, but I hope the team continues to support the engine, as well as roll out new engines, until i die grin

Re: Message To Conitec About 3DGS Updates And 3DGS Marketplace [Re: jumpman] #465217
04/12/17 18:17
04/12/17 18:17
Maysville, Ga
Evo Offline OP
Evo  Offline OP

Maysville, Ga
JCL,

Sadly, it's not really being updated anymore.

Yes I can use it. Yes I can work with it. Yes, that's pretty much what I had expected to hear. Despite mobile upgrade promises, better WED, etc, but by this time I guess it really doesn't matter.

I'll continue my venture to do my best to help the community.

Thank you for your quick response and have a great day,
Brian Pressley

Re: Message To Conitec About 3DGS Updates And 3DGS Marketplace [Re: Evo] #465233
04/13/17 13:41
04/13/17 13:41
Neustadt, Germany
T
TWO Offline

Serious User
TWO  Offline

Serious User
T

Neustadt, Germany
Ahoi,

with Unity, UnrealEngine, CryEngine for free on the market, what do you want more? Unity is already super easy to learn, while Unreal is trying to be easier to use with their latest iteration. If you like the old blocking out levels and model vertex editing workflow there are plugins for Unity.

At this point I'd expect jcl to release 3DGS source code and get rich with Zorro laugh

Moderated by  old_bill, Tobias 

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de