08/13/18 20:38
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
Who's Online
11 registered (Ulenspegel, jyd, ChrstphFr, OptimusPrime, HamSelv, jumpman, AndrewAMD, wdlmaster, 3 invisible), 489 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
toto, FloMi, behr065, OptimusPrime, bailemad
18026 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Access string content through another string by ChrstphFr @ 47 minutes 52 seconds ago

Dear fellow developers, I have a question that I can't solve on my own. Is there a way to access the content of a string through its string name, that is itself the string content of another string? For example: STRING* content_str = “This is a tes
C-Script and WDL
Jump to new posts How to return a vector from a function by jumpman @ Today at 01:24

Is it possible? I want to do some calculations in a function and return a vector. I tried doing renaming the function to VECTOR* super_function() but it gives me a struct error on return.
Zorro Scripts
I'm trying to match a signals.csv dataset with a second dataset that contains a time series. I want to match the timestamps and merge the different datasets into a single one. I had the idea to export wdate() as one of the signals, but ended up with
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Custom Values that break 999999 by EVO @ 08/12/18 18:25

I was going through my list of features I need for my online project and I was looking for a way to display and modify very high values. Since decimal values can become incorrect and the standard var limit is 999999, I just simply created custom valu
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Modify TakeProfit of open trades by Tavasy @ 08/11/18 14:09

Hi All I am trying to change the TakeProfit of trades that are already open i.e. if I open a new trade so that they all have the same TakeProfit I don't know where I am getting this wrong here is the code: int AfterFirstTrade () { //Selling Aga
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Advise feature for Exits ? by OptimusPrime @ 08/10/18 20:20

Kind Sirs: We have adviseLong and adviseShort to utilize machine learning for when to go Long and when to go Short. Do we have similar commands that utilize machine learning to tell us when to *Exit* the Long or Short position we are already in?
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Equity Curve in the htm status report by Nanitek @ 08/09/18 12:17

Hi In trade mode the htm status report generate a chart. If the strategy is restarted, the chart loses all days that the strategy was previously running. Is there a way to allow that the htm status report saves the information after a strategy resta

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de