Today at 03:45
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Who's Online
17 registered (Hredot, Iglarion, AndrewAMD, Kartoffel, luisd, alibaba, easyX, elninio, DriftWood, jzastrow), 497 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DASFX, veepsirtt, trulala, elninio, Thwessen23
17891 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Crack loop by Tuguldur717 @ Today at 18:27

I wrote code. It executed in 200 bars. I wrote "prinf" command that execute i++ in run function. But it printed 200 times i value with plus 1 increment. Actually i need exactly only one time "printf" execution with last value of i
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts assetType by Sphin @ 02/17/18 20:07

From the manual (assetType): Quote:If the name begins with the 3-letter abbreviation of a currency, it is identified as Forex Isn't the slash needed for Forex identification? Just tested: Quote:AssetType compiling........... Type of Asset EUR/USD: 1
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Strategy trade statistics after restart by Zheka @ 02/16/18 14:48

Hello, Will strategy trade statistics vars like WinTotal/LossTotal retain their values after restart when a strategy is stopped in live trading -by pressing [Stop] and then confirming to 'Stop trading'? and when not confirming to 'stop trading'? T
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts What is trail by Tuguldur717 @ 02/14/18 04:07

Hello all. I do not really understand relation between trail and stoplimit. How trail change stop limit? In zorro help it was difficult to understand.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts multiple brokers by Grat @ 02/13/18 13:23

Hi, is a possible this? Code: run(){ [BROKER 1] calculate signal LONG/SHORT if is Signal -> open the order [BROKER 2] if is Signal -> open the order / only different Margin [BROKER 3] if is Signal -> op

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net