Zorro Links
Newest Posts
New Zorro version 1.83
by jrath
Today at 11:53
New Aum and few things
by George
Today at 09:19
Transfer free license to different device?
by Raisinbran
Yesterday at 21:59
New BrokerCommand: SET_TRIGGER_PIPE
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 18:18
What are you working on?
by NeoDumont
Yesterday at 15:43
Beta Version Download does not work
by MatPed
Yesterday at 14:35
Camera Glide Works Over Water, But Not Under Water
by Ruben
Yesterday at 10:04
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Who's Online
13 registered (byakuren81, MatPed, Sphin, 3run, firecrest, FLD, Dbat, AndrewAMD, JeyKey II, mk_1), 504 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
mbullied, Raisinbran, Grodt, drack, Paul_der_Zweite
17982 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts IB live trading - negative prices by Ger1 @ Today at 11:03

I am testing futures trading via Zorro's IB API at the moment. When I am closing trades negative prices are returned and due to this huge losses are recorded. Below an example from the logfile: Name,Type,Asset,ID,Lots,Open,Close,Entry,Exit,Profit,
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Beta Version Download does not work by MatPed @ Yesterday at 14:35

Ciao
Starting with Gamestudio
I have code that allows the camera to glide along walls and other objects when the player's back is pointing up close to them, causing the camera to come closer to the player's back of head, as the camera glides along the wall or other object as the
The Z Systems
Hello, in the manual it says that Z12, Z3 and Z7 are not correlated. Wouldn't it make sense to trade them all together in an optimized Portfolio like it was done for Z1 and Z2? Regards :-D

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de