AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Computer Repair Simulator
Collider (working title)
Space Rider
Who's Online
19 registered (kiamonster, Iglarion, boatman, alibaba, jenGs, GreenBoat, kmerlo, Ger1, Dalla, 2 invisible), 520 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Angeltrader77, Diska, GBA, TomJ, afoluj
17574 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts "Balance limit exceeded" - but not really :-) by Dalla @ Yesterday at 22:25

I'm currently developing a broker plugin for IG. When testing my broker buy function for the first time, I ran into the issue of getting a "Balance limit exceeded" message, which I realise means that I've exceeded the $7000 limit on my fre
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Zelda like games. by Realspawn @ Yesterday at 18:53

A full example workfolder for a zelda like game. Use it anyway you want. You know where to find it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92fm2vg3v48
Bug Hunt
Jump to new posts Crash with long macros by Error014 @ Yesterday at 01:28

I've recently encountered a crash when compiling when very large macros are part of the script. Here's an example that is ridicolously stupid code. If you use the first line for the macro definition, there is no crash, but there is with the second (&

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net