by AndrewAMD
Today at 14:06
Transaction Cost
by jcl
Today at 09:42
Indicator RSI
by jcl
Today at 09:36
Is it possible to do Trade Mode without live brokerage account?
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 20:36
MED (or any tool) - change base frame / pose of frame 0 ?
by rayp
Yesterday at 17:55
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Who's Online
14 registered (SBGuy, kvm, cepturion, alibaba, Mio, AndrewAMD, ChrstphFr, 20BN, 2 invisible), 465 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mio, thewalruss, jiffdbf, jgtrader, Chefmac
18081 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: OptimialF values in .fac file mostly zero by SBGuy @ 7 minutes 52 seconds ago

upon more testing, I am getting different OptF values in the .fac file and the performance report (after testing). Shouldn't they be the same? Printf of OptimalF in Test shows 0.00. I even set(ALLCYCLES). Any further thoughts? Thanks. from .fac
Starting with Gamestudio
Thanks. There are a lot of examples doing basic player and stuff. You know AUM for example? Greets
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by AndrewAMD @ Today at 14:06

Originally Posted By: MioNative support for bitMEX crypto futures exchange Sierra Chart supports BitMEX, so you can use the Sierra Chart plugin (now in beta, testers wanted).
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Transaction Cost by jcl @ Today at 09:42

Do better not change LotAmount unless you know exactly what you're doing. Asset parameters are explained in the manual under "Asset List".
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Indicator RSI by jcl @ Today at 09:36

Set the RSI period to 2 hours and store its value at 11:00.
Automated Trading
You could even wrap any plugin and block the trading calls.
The editors
Ok...now i applyed the mocaps. But i dont know how to make this look better, shoulders are f* up: Now i dont know any solution. I tryed to "layer" both files to fit each other...in the Editor it Looks like they do. After retarget i got a
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Rigid Force Alpha - Coming Soon to STEAM! by Turrican @ Yesterday at 16:09

Originally Posted By: ReconnoiterAh okay, it does makes sense from that point of view. The fact that you get 9 chances and that stages are playable (as loose levels?) in Arcade mode does sound fair. Yep, that's the way it is. It should be fair eno
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Series within loop by Spirit @ Yesterday at 13:22

Better use CET. UTC is a #define and i think you cannot add 2 to it.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Binary.com plugin (binaries trading) by kvm @ Yesterday at 08:57

Duration is ready, but I can't figure out how to configure LotAmount, MarginCost and PipCost from the plugin side to make the Zorro calculates P/L on cent basis. Whatever I do, in BINARY mode with Lots=100, the P/L changes by $100. Does Zorro respec
User Resources
Jump to new posts Re: Old models with Mixamo animations by rayp @ 10/17/18 21:21

Funny stuff man !
Projects
Started with the head of the dismemberment system. Again it was tricky to tell vmask what to do ( cause of ragdoll / collision / visual - model stuff ). But now its working very nice. Blood sprays out of neck pos in this case. Now i add a head m
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by AndrewAMD @ 10/17/18 17:25

Bump. Beta testers wanted. Sierra Chart does have a free trial, by the way. I believe I will be implementing GET_BOOK soon, as Sierra Chart has very good support for market depth.
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: TMF info by AndrewAMD @ 10/17/18 15:24

A TMF function is a standalone function. A TMF function is never in run(), nor is it invoked directly from run(). Whereas, if you open a trade, you can assign a trade to a TMF, which Zorro will go ahead and invoke for you.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts text outline breiter machen? by tagimbul @ 10/17/18 12:26

hallo zusammen ist es möglich bei TEXT* mit dem flag OUTLINE die outline breite zu erhöhen bei truetype fonts? es gilt: jeh kleiner die schrift desto grösser die outlines, aber für die grösse die ich benötige bei der schrift ist der outline dann v
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Reset vars by tradingest @ 10/17/18 00:40

thanks so much
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: ein Truetype wie ein Bitmap Font laden? by tagimbul @ 10/16/18 21:16

ahh habs gelöst C: falls jemand eine lite_c variant für fonts addens sucht: Code: function remove_font(STRING* font_name) { var lenght = str_len(work_dir) + str_len(font_name); char * char_array = malloc(sizeof(char)* lenght); strcpy(char_array
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: 'you' and c_scan by 3run @ 10/15/18 17:24

That's indeed very strange... Thank you for sharing it with us Emre!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: No Trades Using Workshop 6 by peterhw @ 10/15/18 10:59

Many thanks, Yes - I have 1 x trade @16:00 on the 11th (down 60 pips) & GBPUSD taken at 6:00 today (plus 35 pips). The Black Book arrived - just have to try and make sense of everything ! Thanks again
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: A3 + A8 + Unity by Redeemer @ 10/15/18 08:12

I wish I still had my old A6 projects around!
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Actual PIP Cost for backtesting by tradingest @ 10/14/18 16:36

jcl, in this case I work with pips and not PipCost. In this way how referring this values The file testtrades.csv generated under Log folder has the column "Profit". This value is calculated with PipCost present in the AssetFix? Tha
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: LotAmount and PipCost by tradingest @ 10/13/18 20:03

Originally Posted By: jclLook in the manual under "Pipcost", there you can find an example code for producing variable pipcost. It is normally not recommended though, at least not for strategy backtests. Hi jcl, you support is always top
Starting with Zorro
I'm paper trading with zorro to make sure I fully understand everything before going with live money. I've got an account with IB that shows a liquidation value of +2,000. However, when I look at my zorro task bar the system state says System State:
Tools
Jump to new posts Re: 3d model editor by Reconnoiter @ 10/13/18 16:13

Thanks all, I am gonna try those out. I hadn't heard of bforartists before.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro on Linux by TipmyPip @ 10/13/18 10:50

Have Zorro Trader planform on Compiled for Linux.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de