08/14/18 07:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
Who's Online
6 registered (Dalla, kvm, jenGs, firecrest, alibaba, bailemad), 452 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ulenspegel, toto, FloMi, behr065, OptimusPrime
18027 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro Scripts
Dear Sirs: Does this feature already exist in Zorro? For backtesting or other reporting, a report sheet stipulating monthly %returns, win rate and profit factor of the system. So 2015 Jan:5% 2015 Feb:8% 2015 March: -2% and so forth. Ideally, it w
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by 3DCat @ Yesterday at 21:25

Hi guys, im back:) i was *hoping* to get access to Bittrex Orderbookdata via the great plugin which is now part of Zorro(S). However it wouldn't work for me. Is get_book implemented as described in the manual? orderUpdate always returns 0 for me. T
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by kvm @ Yesterday at 17:24

I think everything is clear now, especially the asset() tip. Thank you for responding that quickly.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Access string content through another string by ChrstphFr @ Yesterday at 11:30

Thank you Superku! I got it to work with engine_getvar. Code: STRING* LookAt_msg = " "; STRING* msg_1 = "This is a test."; ... STRING** temp_msg = (STRING**)en
C-Script and WDL
Jump to new posts Re: How to return a vector from a function by Superku @ Yesterday at 05:39

You could add a vector pointer as an argument/ parameter, (and/) or use a static vector: Code: void foo(VECTOR* v, var x, var y, var z) { v->x = x; v->y = y*2; v->z = z*3; } VECTOR* foo(VECTOR* v, var x, var y, var z) { v->
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: Vector Displacement, realtime Blendshapes by jumpman @ 08/14/18 23:46

Thanks for helping with that snippet Superku. Im having trouble wrapping my head around how to not only generate the correct vector displacement map within mudbox, but also write the vertex displacement snippet in my vertex shader. This may be over
Educational
Jump to new posts Re: Code Repository by OptimusPrime @ 08/14/18 13:25

@dr_panther, In listing 29: Simple Profit System, there is an error in line 35 where the script is supposed to take on the previously optimized risk management parameters of the Short trade before it goes Short. The revision is below: ------------
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by OptimusPrime @ 08/14/18 07:18

Hi Team: For your consideration: I believe the Manual is using the term "Signal" instead of the more accurate term "Input" in some spots. In both text and code, we refer to an indicator we just created as a "Signal" i
Jobs Wanted
Scoring Whiteout: www.crossmanstudios.com
Lite-C Programming
Hi OptimusPrime Thanks for having a look at the code. I tested your version it works perfectly. My challenge now is to populate an array automatically with changing AskPrices.
Starting with Zorro
Use the Capital slider to increase the margin. Of course only when you have enough capital on the account.
Zorro Future
I can at least say that crowdfunding is not necessary, our budget is sufficient for implementing all sorts of features in Zorro. Problem is that we're at the moment short on development manpower, due to a flood of contracts. But we know of the import
Zorro Scripts
I'm trying to match a signals.csv dataset with a second dataset that contains a time series. I want to match the timestamps and merge the different datasets into a single one. I had the idea to export wdate() as one of the signals, but ended up with
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Custom Values that break 999999 by EVO @ 08/12/18 18:25

I was going through my list of features I need for my online project and I was looking for a way to display and modify very high values. Since decimal values can become incorrect and the standard var limit is 999999, I just simply created custom valu
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issues with the script OptionsSimulate.c by behr065 @ 08/11/18 17:22

Thanks a lot, as you said I had to declare i.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Modify TakeProfit of open trades by Tavasy @ 08/11/18 14:09

Hi All I am trying to change the TakeProfit of trades that are already open i.e. if I open a new trade so that they all have the same TakeProfit I don't know where I am getting this wrong here is the code: int AfterFirstTrade () { //Selling Aga
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by txesmi @ 08/11/18 14:05

@MasterQ32 what is worth, does worth double thanks!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Advise feature for Exits ? by OptimusPrime @ 08/10/18 20:20

Kind Sirs: We have adviseLong and adviseShort to utilize machine learning for when to go Long and when to go Short. Do we have similar commands that utilize machine learning to tell us when to *Exit* the Long or Short position we are already in?
Shaders
I think ive found the problem. In the material event, I leftover a line of code that checked to see if the entity's skill was NULL, which would return 0, and render the entity. This line was before the new personal skills and textures were fetched/ad
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: In progress/POC cTrader FIX plugin by Veratyr @ 08/09/18 23:50

Originally Posted By: SphinIs this project still alive? I haven't had the time/motivation to work on it recently. If anyone else wants to try to pick it up they're welcome to fork it.
Showcase
Originally Posted By: 3dgamelightThis in the photo that say that he is not the real lotti is JCL? Maybe...;)
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: OrderOpenPrice and OrderLots by Tavasy @ 08/09/18 16:27

Sorry Dalla English is not my first language, what I was trying to ask is what are the equivalent functions for OrderLots and OrderOpenPrice, the code I posted is from MT4 and I wanted to code it in Zorro
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Equity Curve in the htm status report by Nanitek @ 08/09/18 12:17

Hi In trade mode the htm status report generate a chart. If the strategy is restarted, the chart loses all days that the strategy was previously running. Is there a way to allow that the htm status report saves the information after a strategy resta

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de