AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Who's Online
13 registered (Ch40zzC0d3r, AndrewAMD, Dico, ezaffa, NeoDumont, jenGs, Realspawn, Hredot, preacherX, jyd), 501 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
vivekkumar, Hale75, victrades, htj, anufriyev
17781 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tools
Here are pics of some more Elefont objects. Just shows that with certain Truetype fonts you can create useful objects quickly. Not only text letters. Regards ! NeoDumont
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Starting Zorro by brax @ Yesterday at 21:20

Hi dpt, In order for strategies to run, you must download historical data from your broker or a data provider like Stooq for example. Here in http://zorro-project.com/download.php at the end, you can find and download free data from Oanda for sever
Jobs Wanted
Scored Raver: https://samanthafostercomposer.bandcamp.com/album/raver-bliss-in-bloodshed
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by JohanAu @ Yesterday at 18:04

Hi Vincenzo, Thank you for your clarification. I am playing live with your plugin (very simple strategy for now to ensure that everything is running correctly). Could you describe to me the issue with the PIPCost ? just to verify that we have the sa
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: NFA Accounts: Pending to Filled by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 14:30

Good! For context, I will note the different fill cases that are enumerated. In FIXML: Code: enum FixmlOrdStatus_enum_t { os_New = '0', os_PartiallyFilled = '1', os_Filled = '2', os_DoneForDay = '3', os_Canceled = '4', os_PendingCancel
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Key by jcl @ Yesterday at 13:58

Before that, contact Support. They have some tips how to recover a lost key. Only when none of them works, the replacement key is the last resort.
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Aum119 is ready by Iglarion @ Yesterday at 13:09

Thank you George!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro on Linux by Nanitek @ Yesterday at 11:08

what about R, multicore, trade mode? Those do not work with ubuntu 16.10 and zorro 1.60
Gameplay & Game Design
Jump to new posts Re: Why I don't like Unity/Unreal by Kartoffel @ 10/20/17 19:39

honestly, in my opinion the reason acknex is easier to understand than unreal/unity is not the programming language but the basic structure of the engine (including it's very limited capabilities compared to larger engines!). lite-c itself is pretty
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Video control by middleagechinese @ 10/20/17 15:10

Say, is there a way to pause an video at an specific frame and then start an new video?
Jobs Wanted
High Definition title vector art -- Indie game art services. Affordable, professional. desixstudios.com Contact: desixstudios@outlook.com Social: twitter.com/desixstudios facebook.com/desixstudios
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Kraken Plugin (crypto trading) by pcz @ 10/19/17 13:17

OK, thank you for your help!
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts No way for Dukascopy plugin by Unsane @ 10/19/17 12:25

Tried several times, different pc, different Zorro version, following the steps in the manual without success. It's very frustrating and a huge waste of time. Some help is much appreciated, thank you.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Urgent: Conitec & Partners by jcl @ 10/19/17 10:09

One can always consider Christmas firesales. But it's not Christmas yet.
User Resources
Jump to new posts Re: Lite_c library. first part up. by Aku_Aku @ 10/19/17 09:36

Looks cool! I will download and take a look closer.
Starting with Zorro
Yes, dataStr delivers the pointer to the record. CONTRACT_EXT * c = dataStr(Handle,ContractRow,0);
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 1.66 by jcl @ 10/18/17 10:10

Indeed. Please edit line 151 and change the 3 to 4: asset(panelGet(4,0));
Zorro and the Brokers
same real account not supported for z8 which does connect but cannot make trades in real account.
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: Time to quit 3DGS by RealSerious3D @ 10/17/17 17:38

Originally Posted By: KartoffelBut since I'm doing what I do solo, I don't even feel like taking a look at Unreal Engine right now. Mainly because I don't think I have the skill (and time?) to finish a full-blown 3d project (edit: also UE4 looks rea
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: File and folder handling with %APPDATA% by Turrican @ 10/17/17 13:58

Originally Posted By: txesmiunicode strings are half-implemented in the engine. There are many functions that don't work with unicode strings. error funtion is one of those, I guess. I remember str_len, str_clip and str_trunc failing too. There might
Third Party Tools
Jump to new posts Re: Blender MDL7 Exporter by txesmi @ 10/17/17 13:08

Hi, I gived the nth try to blender with your tool in mind and I am not able to uncompress the rar file with 7z I use. It usually has no prolems with rar files but it fails with yours. Could you upoad the exporter in zip format, please? Thank you.
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Integration to SierraChart DTC server by AndrewAMD @ 10/17/17 12:34

That makes sense. I'll add a timeout feature. Side note: I do need heartbeats on the main server. History is different - you log in, get ticks, log out. Iíll start with blocking and see if it runs smoothly enough. Thanks.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: z8: produce heatmap with [Train]? by jcl @ 10/17/17 10:34

Yes, you need Zorro S for this. The free version does not support the train button for EXE strategies, even though it does not really train, but just produces a heatmap. But there's a script for generating heatmaps on Financial Hacker, which works al
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: R bridge and rev by jcl @ 10/17/17 10:29

A "rev" call does not change an existing series, it returns a new reversed series. The correct use: vars vecRev = rev(vecOut,5);
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by DriftWood @ 10/16/17 18:43

A tiny Little Death lol Or maybe a mage. Or I might make it into a thief ]
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net