by jcl
Yesterday at 17:21
Separate entry and exit parameters optimization
by brax
Yesterday at 17:18
Arbitrage System
by tradingest
Yesterday at 11:57
How to trade a different asset than that used for training?
by jmlocatelli
04/23/18 20:08
multiple targets(enemies)
by Blobfist
04/23/18 19:21
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Who's Online
4 registered (AndrewAMD, krisbaum, jyd, Fuchs), 462 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tanismezz, NoxNomad, stuvwx608784, Joderin, Fuchs
17939 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts best way to attach weapons by Blobfist @ Today at 00:12

So I used vec_for_bone to attach an rifle model to my character model. It works without any issue, however positioning of the weapon can only be achieved through manually adjusting the angle of the weapon to different animation stages (standing, walk
Zorro and the Brokers
Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDStatus is on this thread: http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=472182#Post472182 Thanks
Automated Trading
Well, without seeing your code it's a bit hard to tell where it crashes.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Import data from .csv by jcl @ Yesterday at 17:21

There is probably no tradeable asset with the name "testconversion". So, if you know from which asset and year that file is, simple rename it, like "EURUSD_2017.t6". How to add new assets is described in the manual under "Ass
Starting with Zorro
Hi kujo. The thing is simple. It's not a question of entry parameters not changing, it's just a question of not altering the entry logic and focusing on the exit. If you execute the code provided in steps 5 and 8 of the article, the entry parameter
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by tradingest @ Yesterday at 11:57

Originally Posted By: firecrestYes, I have used the example code in the manual. I think connection speed is more related to the hardware than brokers. So there should not be any problem with Oanda and IG. Mmmmm I'm not agree
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by tradingest @ 04/23/18 21:52

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDOriginally Posted By: tradingestIs possible to connect 2 broker between 2 MT4 platformDisclosure: I am an MQL5.com vendor. So you have two MT4 platforms running connected to two brokers. Okay, but how do you perform br
Automated Trading
Tks Fiber. It was exactly what I did to "solve" the problem.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: multiple targets(enemies) by Blobfist @ 04/23/18 19:21

Including "my.enemy = NULL;" is what I was missing. This code works perfectly smoothly Code: function find_enemy() { my.enemy = NULL; ////////// ENTITY* Entenemy; var next_target; ////////// for(you=ent_next(NULL); you!=N
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic array crashes zorro by sdh309795gaas @ 04/23/18 16:08

It turns out that the printf loop is the culprit. Zorro obviously has a problem when you print out too much stuff to the console....!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 1.74 by GPEngine @ 04/23/18 16:04

Yes.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Array of strings and size by 3run @ 04/23/18 12:45

Jobs Offered
Jump to new posts Re: [Done] [Paid] Unicode Keyboard Input by Superku @ 04/23/18 12:44

The task has been completed.
Starting with Zorro
In the performance report you can search for the "Wgt%" field, that's the profit contribution of every asset to the whole portfolio. http://www.zorro-trader.com/manual/en/performance.htm If you want to plot individual equity curves, apply
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Big problem - level_load by 3run @ 04/23/18 11:40

Hi How you created those models? Probably they where created via local pointers (declared inside of functions), so they didn't get removed on level_load. Make sure to delete all entities which where declared locally before loading level. Greets!
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: character wedged between objects by Dooley @ 04/23/18 07:38

I opted to give the player a jet pack. It's a space game, and I was considering that anyway. So the player does not have to be standing on the ground to jump anymore, and it solved the problem.
Lite-C Programming
while (gibness > 0){ent_create ("gib1.mdl", my, move_gib);gibness -= 1;wait(1);} You're Welcome
Jobs Wanted
Looking for new projects!
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Re: FPS Damage effect by Blobfist @ 04/21/18 04:19

Cool! I will try this out
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Z-systems for beginners by brax @ 04/20/18 22:14

Hi Fuchs. I understand your confussion, as brokers world is a complete jungle, you never know what you're going to find out there... I can only speak about my own experience and other people i know, and the fact is that Interactive Brokers and Oand
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Z strategies by Fuchs @ 04/20/18 17:27

Ah,ndrew to the rescue again ;-) thanks. Actually the second reason I am trying to find out how many lots a Z-strategy (with the preset 2000) trades,is because I saw many different rebates given for GlobalPrime and try to calculate, whether it is wo
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: saturation/contrast on different resolution? by Kartoffel @ 04/20/18 13:37

sure, though I'm currently on my older backup GPU because my rx480 died
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: vec_for_vertex gap issue by Dooley @ 04/19/18 22:15

@Superku, I tried yours, it looks awesome! I love the smooth movement. I will probably keep my version for the game for now, just because I actually understand it and it is working, but thanks. I do plan to study your code in more detail, and hope
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: AckCon 2018 by Firoball @ 04/19/18 19:44

Bösartigste Dinge!
Ask the Developers
Thanks, Johann Christian Lotter .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net