Today at 03:45
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Who's Online
17 registered (Hredot, Iglarion, AndrewAMD, Kartoffel, luisd, alibaba, easyX, elninio, DriftWood, jzastrow), 497 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DASFX, veepsirtt, trulala, elninio, Thwessen23
17891 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: IB Plugin needs a fix #2 by Hredot @ 19 minutes 41 seconds ago

Perhaps a shift by one hour is due to sunlight savings time shift or something? I'm not sure...
Starting with Zorro
I mean, when price bar is entirely below the blue line the LifeTime=1 should trigger and position should close. I now noticed that my green arrows are wrong. I put them in the wrong place. But the argument should be correct: positions should close
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: IB M1 historical data - last hour of each day corrupted? by Hredot @ 58 minutes 45 seconds ago

Ok, but don't we actually want to see only the market hours anyway?
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Inline functions in Lite-C by Zheka @ Today at 21:26

I don't...already.
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: Godot v3 is Out - Free 2D/3D Game Engine! by RealSerious3D @ Today at 21:14

I've not had the time to test Godot as I am currently involved in several projects, both work related and otherwise. Once I clear my plate a bit more, I plan to dive in. Having said that, I would guess (and it is only a guess) that Godot would proba
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Crack loop by Tuguldur717 @ Today at 18:27

I wrote code. It executed in 200 bars. I wrote "prinf" command that execute i++ in run function. But it printed 200 times i value with plus 1 increment. Actually i need exactly only one time "printf" execution with last value of i
Jobs Wanted
Distance Shooter Concept Art : Level Upgrades If interested don't PM, send your requests or hellos to info@deathstalkerentertainment.com Skype: deathstalkerarts
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: inkey and Unicode by Superku @ Today at 13:56

Anyone got an idea how to get Unicode input running in A8?
Zorro Beta Test
Trading costs are 10,000 times higher due to the Forex multiplicator. Check out the latest beta version. Asset names like "GBPUSD_B1" should be of type Forex in that version. In previous versions they were not.
Zorro Scripts
Both is possible, but the normal way is converting it. It's a bit tricky because it has not a constant distance to UTC. For determining if a time T is DST or not, use Now = T; if(dst(NOW)) ...
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: How to count by Tuguldur717 @ Today at 03:45

Thank you bro. I will test it.
Educational
Jump to new posts Re: Random walk vs Real price statistic by kujo @ Yesterday at 21:40

Jcl, in your book you write: Quote:With a probability slightly above randomness – about 52%, dependent on the observed price curve – the price will also rise during the third bar, allowing us to sell at a profit. Is this already the path to quick ric
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Alpha Vantage API key - where to put?! by veepsirtt @ Yesterday at 10:26

function run() { Stop = 10*ATR(100); TakeProfit = 1*ATR(100); // open new trade at random after last trade hit its target if(NumOpenTotal == 0) { if(random() < 0) enterShort(); else enterLong(); } } How to get the bac
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Using standard C libraries with Zorro? by Hredot @ Yesterday at 02:51

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll give it a try.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: AssetVars in Asset Lists by Hredot @ Yesterday at 02:50

I see, yeah, makes sense!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts assetType by Sphin @ 02/17/18 20:07

From the manual (assetType): Quote:If the name begins with the 3-letter abbreviation of a currency, it is identified as Forex Isn't the slash needed for Forex identification? Just tested: Quote:AssetType compiling........... Type of Asset EUR/USD: 1
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Help me by brax @ 02/17/18 20:04

It's easy, every time you use any asset function in a script, it will add those assets to the scrollbox. http://zorro-project.com/manual/en/asset.htm
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Kraken Plugin (crypto trading) by Sphin @ 02/17/18 19:31

You wrote @GitHub: Quote:Zorro works with market orders that have a higher fee 0.26% than limit orders 0.16% Does this mean an entry limit is useless or controled by Zorro only and OrderLimit is not possible with the Kraken API?
Starting with Zorro
I see! Thanks for the heads up, Sphin!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 1.74 by Sphin @ 02/17/18 11:34

Think it was any MT4 issue. After new install the error did not appear again.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Atari Lite-C ... any other applications? by WretchedSid @ 02/17/18 06:18

Zorro. To be honest, I don't think Atari was too much invested in Lite-C. I highly doubt they ever used it for anything given that real compilers are available freely and even an Intel Compiler license isn't super expensive for a company.
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: Camera passing through wall by Ruben @ 02/17/18 05:05

Thank you Driftwood. I will check it out.
Starting with Zorro
thanks Andrew. I realized it could have been that (excel open) too late. great shot
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: cant understand ... wat is going on by roshanbaba @ 02/16/18 18:54

actually I am testing the script for now , I had started with 5000 on Thrusday but the script had made 7000 by today morning. So I was thinking to test for friday(to check if it can handle news and unforeseen price movements, volatility etc etc ) ..
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Spiel startet in falscher Auflösung by preacherX @ 02/16/18 18:54

Danke für die schnelle Info!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net