Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
video memory and d3d_texfree
by Superku
9 minutes 58 seconds ago
priceClose() - How to use actual bar close in live trading?
by jcl
Today at 18:50
Exporting data from multiple timeframe
by gtell
Today at 18:46
Trading few minutes before market close
by GreenBoat
Today at 18:21
What are you working on?
by Ayumi
Today at 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Computer Repair Simulator
Collider (working title)
Space Rider
Who's Online
22 registered (Dalla, Ayumi, ibne, Ch40zzC0d3r, Iglarion, GreenBoat, gtell, alibaba, firecrest, 2 invisible), 441 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tonecosta, 3dgamelight, izybikawu, janversa, Unsane
17609 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: video memory and d3d_texfree by Superku @ 11 minutes 1 second ago

So it is intended that version A) test_bmps[num_bmaps] = bmap_create("test8MB.tga"); draw_quad(test_bmps[num_bmaps],...); uses twice the memory compared to version B) BMAP* source_bmp = "test8MB.tga"; // global bitmap ... test_
Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Debugger 3.16 by preacherX @ 18 minutes 35 seconds ago

Thank you, yeah, this is really fantastic!
Zorro Scripts
priceClose() is no feed from metatrader, but simply the close price of the recent bar. You won't enter trades in the middle of a bar unless you do that intentionally, for instance by using a TMF or entry limit.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Exporting data from multiple timeframe by gtell @ Today at 18:46

Hi jcl, there is one more problem here. The problem is that in the second csv file I would expect that pd1 is the lagged value of pd0 and pd2 is the lagged valiue of pd1. But from data, this it is not true. Do you have any feedback from developers?
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Trading few minutes before market close by GreenBoat @ Today at 18:21

I have a basic question about testing and life trading. I would like to trade only once per day, every day at 15:20-15:25, 5-10 minutes before market close. What is the right way to write a script in Zorro? I have daily historical data. If I use d
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by Ayumi @ Today at 15:43

Sure, Bots and maybe Multiplayer. All playable elements should be done in the first 2 Levels.
Zorro Scripts
I found a reference to Alice4b in another thread related to detrend I believe. This is the snippet I'm referring to: Code: function evaluate() { var TestProfit = 400; static int Count = 0; if(Balance > TestProfit) Count++; var Buck
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by jcl @ Today at 14:17

Live volume was implemented some time ago, and historical volume theoretically also, but the latter does not work yet for all assets.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: IG plugin initial release by MatPed @ Yesterday at 22:00

Thank you Dalla, nice job!
Lite-C Contributions
Nice to see you making use of my code, can't test it right now, but still: cool!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Master the plot function by sdh309795gaas @ Yesterday at 21:51

Thank you Sphin! I think I got it: I just need to take the return of the indicator function as the parameter for the plot function!
Educational
"The order of asset() calls does matter....... Therefore set first the asset with the most complete price history (for instance, a currency pair that is traded 24 hours)." Ok, got it. Thanks!
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Fractal-Based Trendlines by jcl @ Yesterday at 14:41

You can find an example in indicators.c, look for the code of the ZigZag indicator.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Z system strategy codes by jcl @ Yesterday at 14:38

VO, ES, HU are variants of workshop 4 and HP, CT, CY are variants of workshop 5.
Zorro and the Brokers
Well, don't ask me, ask IB - but at least here I could agree with them, since I also would consider it "unavailable" when it is not available anymore.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: New Oanda support by jrath @ Yesterday at 02:41

Thanks for doing this. I downloaded the beta and set up an Oanda demo account in the US. The beta had no Z strategies - so to test one - I copied the Oanda plugin to a Zorro 154 plugin folder. It worked well - it connected to my account - showed the
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: User guide in PDF by Angeltrader77 @ 04/25/17 23:42

Thanks you did a very good work, I so print in paper.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 Bridge shows "Error (see log)" by taocoder @ 04/25/17 19:45

You are right. There were messages in the Expert tab. Access violation write to 0x000001C8 On my VPS I also have Zorro Interface Error - Please Restart Computer! After I turn on automatic trading - before attaching the EA bridge and enable the dll
Jobs Wanted
Humanoid Monkey Concept If interested don't PM, send your requests or hellos to info@deathstalkerentertainment.com or Contact me through Skype
Educational
Too small histogram: Check if only one of the 10 indicators or only one of the assets was selected. Using data from all indicators and all assets should produce a broad histogram as in the article. Too small chart: Increase MaxBars.
Lite-C Programming
Thanks, I will try this out!
Starting with Gamestudio
@EVO, tnx alot that is so far the only way for me that works and isn't a pain in the ass to do! (So weird that only PRAGMA_BIND works for me, BIND in wdl etc just does nothing for me it seems.) @Iglarion, that's good to keep in mind, in my case I
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Winter 2017 Contest Winners by Realspawn @ 04/22/17 12:05

Congrats to winners you earned it in the true spirit of 3dgs
Bug Hunt
Jump to new posts Re: error with physx on_exit event by jcl @ 04/21/17 19:45

Ok, thanks - I'll look into it.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: SETSERIES by gtell @ 04/21/17 19:40

ok, thanks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net