Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
How to continuing Zorro trading statistics after restarting VPS?
by Zheka
15 minutes 25 seconds ago
Entity Memory steigt ins Unendliche
by jcl
Today at 08:42
What are you working on?
by HellThunder
Today at 03:47
Strange behaviour
by alibaba
Yesterday at 22:58
Recoil + aftershock + proper bullet creation
by 3run
Yesterday at 20:21
How to do a windows update on vps?
by mcteilchen
Yesterday at 13:57
Some general questions
by easyX
Yesterday at 00:28
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Triton Wing
Who's Online
14 registered (preacherX, jenGs, DMB, Lobo, firecrest, JoFo, sivan, Dbat, MasterQ32, 1 invisible), 480 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
byano, Tuguldur717, jmgrnt7, AGI, Materz
17831 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Starting with Zorro
This would be really great. Thank you. Besides smoothly handling a restart, another use case is using results from a test/retest run in further trading.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Capital slider and required capital for Z systems by DMB @ 29 minutes 57 seconds ago

Think of the Required capital as the largest historical drawdown, because that is what it is. Then ask yourself how much pain am I willing to experience as I go through this drawdown again. And worse, since statistically, a larger drawdown is in the
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Interest on leverage for Z8 and Z9 by jcl @ Today at 08:58

Just calculate the rollover as in the example. What exactly is the problem?
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Entity Memory steigt ins Unendliche by jcl @ Today at 08:42

Ich kann auf dem Video nicht genau erkennen, was passiert. Wenn der Entity Memory Wert unerklärlich ansteigt, finden Sie per Elimination heraus, welche Funktion das macht. Es kann sein, dass das gar nichts mit den Entities zu tun hat. Wenn zB eine F
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: PigCop parts by HellThunder @ Today at 03:47

Worked the last two days on a small tool for YRPG Toolkit: Fast Player Interface creation. Create your very own menus, cutscenes or minigames in real time and use them ingame. YouTube Video with more info here:
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by alibaba @ Yesterday at 22:58

Do you use any shader that bmap_creates anything?
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Recoil + aftershock + proper bullet creation by 3run @ Yesterday at 20:21

As I make my progress working on shooter project, I thought that sharing my code (partly) on the forum won't hurt anyone (hopefully). Here I want to share ugly recoil code I use + proper bullet (timing) creation (big thanks to Superku for giving me
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: How to do a windows update on vps? by mcteilchen @ Yesterday at 13:57

I did an update and configured Win2016SRV now to do updates manually. So i will now leave windows untouched. ThanX a lot!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro SKIPPED/MARGIN 0 by easyX @ Yesterday at 00:28

Is there something like a volume/market profile? And i am trying to understand/modify seasonal analysis functions, e.g. how can i change the plotDay function to get a higher resolution (M15) instead of H1?
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: pp pixelation with proper blurring by 3run @ 12/09/17 18:32

Hey! I had this kind of a shader made by MasterQ32, but it was also lost with other stuff I had on my laptop. Results looked like this (please ignore the lines): Notice how edges and lines are pixelated correctly. The hole effect used to blur the s
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Proper gun positioning by 3run @ 12/09/17 18:19

Thank you for your time for making that concept! Best regards!
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Market hours for Globex by jcl @ 12/09/17 09:47

The start time must be earlier than the end time. You could work around the problem by selecting a different time zone where this is the case. Alternatively, set TimeFrame directly for skipping the hour at 17:00.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: About data download please help me? by Lobo @ 12/09/17 07:17

was answered here : http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=469800#Post469800
Starting with Zorro
Good morning :-) , you will have to download historical data into your Zorro installation . You will find historical data here : http://zorro-project.com/download.php Please take advantage of the Zorro Online Manual here : http://www.zorro-trader.c
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts quantdata c / c++ library by pascalx @ 12/08/17 21:44

Hi. I started creating a universal library for downloading and storing financial data from various providers through one interface. Zorro does natively provide such functionality, but I haven't been able to make good use of it. So I started this pr
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: oldschool fps project by 3run @ 12/08/17 20:03

Thank you rayp! Yes it would be cool indeed!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Maintenance margin requirements by kujo @ 12/08/17 17:56

Oh, got it now! Thanks! I'll try this
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Broker API - Options Questions by jcl @ 12/08/17 17:46

Do you mean a code like "AAPL-OPT-150-20180303-USD"? That's not supplied by the plugin. It is an internal code used only by Zorro for sending strike, expiry and other parameters to the IB plugin. The API does not know this code. If broker A
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Window Scaller +position by codeChallenged @ 12/08/17 07:37

#include <windows.h> void lock_mouse() //keep mouse in game window { RECT rect; GetClientRect(hWnd,&rect); ClientToScreen(hWnd,&rect); ClientToScreen(hWnd,&rect.right); ClipCursor(&rect); }
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: About marketVol() function by jcl @ 12/07/17 17:03

I know no API where you can set the volume type. So SET_VOLTYPE is at the moment only theoretical, a placeholder for a possible future feature that will probably be implemented in Zorro, not in the API plugin. Normally, trade volume is relative to a
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: Animated Textures by NeoDumont @ 12/07/17 01:36

Animated textures do still work in A8. There can only be 10 frames. They need to be started with +0name to +9name. The *water FX obviosly does not work anymore in A8, because A8 supports shaders which are mostly used today. However texture animation
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: Cutting meshes merging meshes by NeoDumont @ 12/07/17 00:49

@rayp: No, im not confusing it with meshmixer. Although meshmixer seems to be free software it needs a lot 4 GB RAM. Also heard of meshmixer the first time here :-). I just saw that the latest version of meshlab is developed for 64bit Win only, if I
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Rollover calculation by jcl @ 12/06/17 11:23

Not only that, they also charge three times the rollover at Wednesdays or Fridays, dependent on the asset. If you want to precisely simulate the rollover, use a TMF and calculate permanently the TradeRoll variable.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Oand v10 is gonna die by jcl @ 12/06/17 11:17

In our experience, MT4 spreads are often a bit higher than API spreads. But this depends on the broker and on his contract with MetaQuotes. They are not always paid with additional spread.
Starting with Zorro
Store the price at 9:30 in a variable, then compare with the current price. static var PriceAt930; if(tod() == 930) PriceAt930 = priceClose(); if(tod() > 930 && priceClose() - PriceAt930 > MyLevel) { do something... }
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net