08/14/18 07:18
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
Who's Online
6 registered (Dalla, kvm, jenGs, firecrest, alibaba, bailemad), 452 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ulenspegel, toto, FloMi, behr065, OptimusPrime
18027 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro Scripts
Dear Sirs: Does this feature already exist in Zorro? For backtesting or other reporting, a report sheet stipulating monthly %returns, win rate and profit factor of the system. So 2015 Jan:5% 2015 Feb:8% 2015 March: -2% and so forth. Ideally, it w
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by 3DCat @ Yesterday at 21:25

Hi guys, im back:) i was *hoping* to get access to Bittrex Orderbookdata via the great plugin which is now part of Zorro(S). However it wouldn't work for me. Is get_book implemented as described in the manual? orderUpdate always returns 0 for me. T
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by kvm @ Yesterday at 17:24

I think everything is clear now, especially the asset() tip. Thank you for responding that quickly.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 17:13

I fixed my code above. According to the asset() page: Quote:If the asset function is used, it must be called in the first run (INITRUN) of the script. All variables and flags that affect the price data array, such as BarPeriod, BarZone, LookBack, De
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by kvm @ Yesterday at 17:05

Yes, I confirm that. Explicitly setting the LookBack to a hard coded value seems to fix the issue. Thanks. But I still can't understand why I have to call *asset()* before setting the StartDate and EndDate variables? Because this: Code: function r
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 16:30

I get the same performance both ways if I modify the code as follows. Code: function run() { LookBack = 500; StartDate = 2010; EndDate = 2015; asset("EUR/USD"); vars Price = series(price()); vars Trend = series(LowPass(
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by kvm @ Yesterday at 15:30

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDWhy are you calling asset() *after* you enter trades? You're supposed to call it before you even define a series. Otherwise, you are trading the current asset in your window drop-down. Thus, you have introduced a con
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Issue with inconsistent test results by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 14:33

Why are you calling asset() *after* you enter trades? You're supposed to call it before you even define a series. Otherwise, you are trading the current asset in your window drop-down. Thus, you have introduced a confounding variable.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Issue with inconsistent test results by kvm @ Yesterday at 12:27

Hi all, I'm playing around with the Zorro's script language and couldn't explain to myself what is going on. If I introduce a single line defining unused series variable, the test result changes from: Annual 54% 631p to Annual +44.9% +525.3p Is
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Access string content through another string by ChrstphFr @ Yesterday at 11:30

Thank you Superku! I got it to work with engine_getvar. Code: STRING* LookAt_msg = " "; STRING* msg_1 = "This is a test."; ... STRING** temp_msg = (STRING**)en
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Access string content through another string by Superku @ Yesterday at 05:54

Check out engine_getvar: http://www.conitec.net/beta/engine_getvar.htm
C-Script and WDL
Jump to new posts Re: How to return a vector from a function by Superku @ Yesterday at 05:39

You could add a vector pointer as an argument/ parameter, (and/) or use a static vector: Code: void foo(VECTOR* v, var x, var y, var z) { v->x = x; v->y = y*2; v->z = z*3; } VECTOR* foo(VECTOR* v, var x, var y, var z) { v->
Lite-C Programming
Hi ChrstphFr, If you're talking about just copying one string into another, you can do that by using : Code: str_cpy(name_str, content_str); This will overwrite "name_str" with whatever string you choose and can be changed at anytime wit
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Access string content through another string by ChrstphFr @ Yesterday at 02:45

Dear fellow developers, I have a question that I can't solve on my own. Is there a way to access the content of a string through its string name, that is itself the string content of another string? For example: STRING* content_str = “This is a tes
C-Script and WDL
Jump to new posts How to return a vector from a function by jumpman @ Yesterday at 01:24

Is it possible? I want to do some calculations in a function and return a vector. I tried doing renaming the function to VECTOR* super_function() but it gives me a struct error on return.
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: Vector Displacement, realtime Blendshapes by jumpman @ 08/14/18 23:46

Thanks for helping with that snippet Superku. Im having trouble wrapping my head around how to not only generate the correct vector displacement map within mudbox, but also write the vertex displacement snippet in my vertex shader. This may be over
Educational
Jump to new posts Re: Code Repository by OptimusPrime @ 08/14/18 13:25

@dr_panther, In listing 29: Simple Profit System, there is an error in line 35 where the script is supposed to take on the previously optimized risk management parameters of the Short trade before it goes Short. The revision is below: ------------
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Votes for future features by OptimusPrime @ 08/14/18 07:18

Hi Team: For your consideration: I believe the Manual is using the term "Signal" instead of the more accurate term "Input" in some spots. In both text and code, we refer to an indicator we just created as a "Signal" i
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: Vector Displacement, realtime Blendshapes by Superku @ 08/14/18 06:51

You'd have to do that via code (for example ent_buffers, see previous post), yes. That's true, the available data is very limited (for my cases it's enough most of the time). To help with your original question: Just use 128 as your "0" in
Jobs Wanted
Scoring Whiteout: www.crossmanstudios.com
Lite-C Programming
Hi OptimusPrime Thanks for having a look at the code. I tested your version it works perfectly. My challenge now is to populate an array automatically with changing AskPrices.
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: Vector Displacement, realtime Blendshapes by jumpman @ 08/13/18 20:04

wow thats really interesting Superku, thank you! How would you force information into those floats? Would it depend on the modelling program you use? And wouldnt this information be discarded once you save it as an MDL file? Also wouldnt this also
Starting with Zorro
Use the Capital slider to increase the margin. Of course only when you have enough capital on the account.
Zorro Future
I can at least say that crowdfunding is not necessary, our budget is sufficient for implementing all sorts of features in Zorro. Problem is that we're at the moment short on development manpower, due to a flood of contracts. But we know of the import
Zorro Scripts
I'm trying to match a signals.csv dataset with a second dataset that contains a time series. I want to match the timestamps and merge the different datasets into a single one. I had the idea to export wdate() as one of the signals, but ended up with
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de