Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
How to continuing Zorro trading statistics after restarting VPS?
by Zheka
15 minutes 25 seconds ago
Entity Memory steigt ins Unendliche
by jcl
Today at 08:42
What are you working on?
by HellThunder
Today at 03:47
Strange behaviour
by alibaba
Yesterday at 22:58
Recoil + aftershock + proper bullet creation
by 3run
Yesterday at 20:21
How to do a windows update on vps?
by mcteilchen
Yesterday at 13:57
Some general questions
by easyX
Yesterday at 00:28
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Triton Wing
Who's Online
14 registered (preacherX, jenGs, DMB, Lobo, firecrest, JoFo, sivan, Dbat, MasterQ32, 1 invisible), 480 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
byano, Tuguldur717, jmgrnt7, AGI, Materz
17831 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Starting with Zorro
This would be really great. Thank you. Besides smoothly handling a restart, another use case is using results from a test/retest run in further trading.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Capital slider and required capital for Z systems by DMB @ 29 minutes 59 seconds ago

Think of the Required capital as the largest historical drawdown, because that is what it is. Then ask yourself how much pain am I willing to experience as I go through this drawdown again. And worse, since statistically, a larger drawdown is in the
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Interest on leverage for Z8 and Z9 by jcl @ Today at 08:58

Just calculate the rollover as in the example. What exactly is the problem?
Starting with Zorro
This has been often asked for, and is on the to do list. It's not trivial to implement, so it might take a while.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Entity Memory steigt ins Unendliche by jcl @ Today at 08:42

Ich kann auf dem Video nicht genau erkennen, was passiert. Wenn der Entity Memory Wert unerklärlich ansteigt, finden Sie per Elimination heraus, welche Funktion das macht. Es kann sein, dass das gar nichts mit den Entities zu tun hat. Wenn zB eine F
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: PigCop parts by HellThunder @ Today at 03:47

Worked the last two days on a small tool for YRPG Toolkit: Fast Player Interface creation. Create your very own menus, cutscenes or minigames in real time and use them ingame. YouTube Video with more info here:
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by alibaba @ Yesterday at 22:58

Do you use any shader that bmap_creates anything?
Starting with Zorro
I think the answer should be no, sadly. I wish it could in new version.
Starting with Zorro
..still: Will Zorro use logged trade results to continue to calculate trade statistics upon restart?
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by preacherX @ Yesterday at 21:03

I'm also using some view entities but I remove them before using level_load.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by 3run @ Yesterday at 20:59

Ohh, sorry, then that value comes from 'd3d_texskins'. So my question about using view entities is still valid (they also don't get purged on level_load).
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by preacherX @ Yesterday at 20:51

I don't meant the number of entities but its memory: https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnPFFAcZiQdslchqJim9fp6iZGyjNA The number of entities is normal in that case.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Entity Memory steigt ins Unendliche by preacherX @ Yesterday at 20:45

Haben Sie eine Idee, was dieses Verhalten auslösen könnte: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDLbxAAUnF4&feature=youtu.be Im Statistik-Panel steigt der Entity-Memory-Wert ins Unendliche. Eigentlich liegt der Wert bei mir bei 200, aber manchmal, na
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by 3run @ Yesterday at 20:43

That value is num_entities, you can see that from 'default.c' -> 'def_debug_pan' panel. Originally Posted By: preacherXI thought that the entities memory would only grow if a new entity is loaded with ent_create... Or not? num_entities - will
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by preacherX @ Yesterday at 20:30

Do you know when this value should increase? I thought that the entities memory would only grow if a new entity is loaded with ent_create... Or not? So even if a function in a loop is creating new entities, this should not happen, or am I wrong? ...
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Recoil + aftershock + proper bullet creation by 3run @ Yesterday at 20:21

As I make my progress working on shooter project, I thought that sharing my code (partly) on the forum won't hurt anyone (hopefully). Here I want to share ugly recoil code I use + proper bullet (timing) creation (big thanks to Superku for giving me
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Strange behaviour by 3run @ Yesterday at 19:38

Hey Never faced anything like that, but my guess is that you just messed/missed something up after loading new level. I once had an issue similar to yours, but not the same. Amount of functions (loops) was increasing each time I called 'level_load'.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Strange behaviour by preacherX @ Yesterday at 19:28

Does someone know what can trigger this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDLbxAAUnF4&feature=youtu.be Look at the statistic panel, the memory of entities is increasing without an end. Normally this value is about 200, but sometimes, after using
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: How to do a windows update on vps? by mcteilchen @ Yesterday at 13:57

I did an update and configured Win2016SRV now to do updates manually. So i will now leave windows untouched. ThanX a lot!
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Interest on leverage for Z8 and Z9 by kujo @ Yesterday at 04:38

Originally Posted By: jclYes, when you know the interest per day and contract. Enter it in the RollLong column of the AssetsZ8/Z9 asset list. F.i. for a $50 stock with 1% annual interest and a USD account, enter -0.0009 in that column. Maybe I'm mi
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro SKIPPED/MARGIN 0 by easyX @ Yesterday at 00:28

Is there something like a volume/market profile? And i am trying to understand/modify seasonal analysis functions, e.g. how can i change the plotDay function to get a higher resolution (M15) instead of H1?
Starting with Zorro
Thanks for your help. I disabled windows update service. Hope restarts won't happen again.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: How to do a windows update on vps? by Sphin @ 12/09/17 21:00

Stop the strategy, make update and restart the strategy afterwards, as far as I know there is no other way. According to SaveMode several parameters are saved in the .trd and will be reloaded after the restart and of course open trades will be resume
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: How to do a windows update on vps? by mcteilchen @ 12/09/17 19:15

ThanX for your reply. But: What is the best way to do update when i want to do an update? Regards Andreas
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: pp pixelation with proper blurring by 3run @ 12/09/17 18:32

Hey! I had this kind of a shader made by MasterQ32, but it was also lost with other stuff I had on my laptop. Results looked like this (please ignore the lines): Notice how edges and lines are pixelated correctly. The hole effect used to blur the s
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net