AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Computer Repair Simulator
Collider (working title)
Space Rider
Who's Online
19 registered (kiamonster, Iglarion, boatman, alibaba, jenGs, GreenBoat, kmerlo, Ger1, Dalla, 2 invisible), 520 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Angeltrader77, Diska, GBA, TomJ, afoluj
17574 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Question on TMF and WFO training by Ger1 @ Today at 11:34

Hi jcl I was wondering exactly the same. Could you please clarify? Also, in the manual it is recommended: When your exit system is complex, optimize entry parameters with a simplified exit such as a simple stop. For using a simple exit while the e
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Question on TMF and WFO training by jyd @ Today at 08:51

thanks jcl
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts "Balance limit exceeded" - but not really :-) by Dalla @ Yesterday at 22:25

I'm currently developing a broker plugin for IG. When testing my broker buy function for the first time, I ran into the issue of getting a "Balance limit exceeded" message, which I realise means that I've exceeded the $7000 limit on my fre
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Is Zorro's rollover calculation wrong? by pcz @ Yesterday at 21:30

Thank you jcl, I will.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: how can I open a *.dbl file? by jcl @ Yesterday at 19:19

You can just directly read it in a double array. In C, use fread() or file_read(), in R I believe it's readBin(), or use read.csv() with the .csv balance curve.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Is Zorro's rollover calculation wrong? by jcl @ Yesterday at 19:08

Hmm, if all is identical, then I do not know why the t1 and the t6 data have different rollover. So someone had to really look into it. If you want, you can send your script and the data sets to Support. They'll find out where the difference comes fr
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Zelda like games. by Realspawn @ Yesterday at 18:53

A full example workfolder for a zelda like game. Use it anyway you want. You know where to find it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92fm2vg3v48
Zorro Scripts
I've made some small modifications to the scripts and nothing changes regarding T1 data but I recommend re-creating all T6 data from scratch. There are two reasons for that: The previous version of the conversion script stored opening tick spread in
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Is Zorro's rollover calculation wrong? by pcz @ Yesterday at 11:57

Both price files (.t1 and .t6) have prices on Sunday. The first Sunday entry in .t1 file has timestamp 2015-01-11 22:00:03.300 and the first entry in .t6 file has timestamp 2015-01-11 22:01. The Weekend variable has its default value in both cases.
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Question on TMF and WFO training by jcl @ Yesterday at 11:21

If the TMF affects the trade, then you should include it in training, and accept the worse result as more realistic.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Is Zorro's rollover calculation wrong? by jcl @ Yesterday at 11:16

The T6 rollover looks ok. The T1 rollover looks as if there were no prices on Sunday. Can you check if the T1 data had a Sunday gap? Rollover is only added when the asset had a price change since the last rollover.
Bug Hunt
Jump to new posts Crash with long macros by Error014 @ Yesterday at 01:28

I've recently encountered a crash when compiling when very large macros are part of the script. Here's an example that is ridicolously stupid code. If you use the first line for the macro definition, there is no crash, but there is with the second (&
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: physx unregister / disable ent bugs ? by painkiller @ 03/26/17 17:36

I use pXent_rotate, I don't have issues with it in my case. If I have enough time on the following days I will publish a small demo game as open source for the winter contest so everyone can see how to use physx for characters as rigid bodies and so
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: physx unregister / disable ent bugs ? by Reconnoiter @ 03/26/17 16:42

Ty, that is better now (didn't know it could be higher than 100). What do you use to rotate? Setting pan directly seems to not store it correctly (except in combination with pXent_enable but that is rather slow) and pXent_addtorquelocal/global seems
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: physx unregister / disable ent bugs ? by painkiller @ 03/26/17 14:37

I use pXent_addvelcentral or pXent_addforcecentral and set damping to 1000
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: Beta weighting function for options trading? by robotekkers @ 03/26/17 01:12

Thank you jcl! I'm just trying to get my head around using the beta weight of a portfolio to produce the profit/loss graph based on the price (or percentage change) of the S&P500 (with the assumption that all the option contracts in the portfol
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Can an average dude make this "work"? by pianowiz @ 03/25/17 19:32

Quote: OK,maybe with the exception of jcl I lol:ed Thanks for your reply! Have a lovely weekend.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: video memory and d3d_texfree by Reconnoiter @ 03/25/17 17:55

Nothing?
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: physx unregister / disable ent bugs ? by Reconnoiter @ 03/25/17 17:52

Ditching pXent_move and pXent_rotate seems to have solved the problem and is also much cooler imo being able to push away enemies etc. What function do you use to move entities around? pXent_addvelcentral? Movement is still a bit floaty even though
Starting with Zorro
Having this trade: Code: Type Lots Open Close Entry Exit Profit Roll T1/Short 1 2015-01-09 11:00 2015-01-12 07:00 0.8136 0.82442 -104.22 -3.03 T6/Short 1 2015-01-09 11:00 2015-01-12 07:00 0.8136 0.824
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: AckCon'17 by HeelX @ 03/25/17 14:23

Bei prozedural krieg ich aufgerollte Fingernägel -.- Mission 3 anyone, Ackcon Style?
Starting with Gamestudio
Jump to new posts Re: physx unregister / disable ent bugs ? by painkiller @ 03/25/17 12:45

Originally Posted By: Reconnoiter@Painkiller, in your tests, did you use pXent_move? After exhaustive testing (with stripped down code, no player and only a couple of enemies and terrain) it seems there becomes something wrong with pXent_move only,
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts how can I open a *.dbl file? by Sinuhet @ 03/25/17 09:39

From Zorro manual: *.dbl file consists of a double array containing the daily balance or equity values the equity or balance curves from test or training are exported to a *.dbl file and can be further evaluated with third party software, f.i. an R
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 1.54 by Sinuhet @ 03/24/17 19:06

thank you I have tried today again and suddenly it has been working. I could verify the error yesterday several times. Have otherwise not changed anything. Odd. Have a nice weekend
Starting with Zorro
Rollover is accumulated at any new day. So I would suspect that for some reason one data set had less day changes, possibly Friday or Sunday, than the other one. Sum up the open rollover of all open trades and plot or print the result at any bar. Th
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net