AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Computer Repair Simulator
Collider (working title)
Space Rider
Who's Online
16 registered (MatPed, Fiber, painkiller, Denn15, alibaba, firecrest, 3dgamelight, Iglarion, Matt_Aufderheide, Nanitek), 466 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Marce, pascalx, SpaceNL, onlinejack, johnnyp
17716 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: CSV to Tick import problem by pcz @ Today at 16:40

Fiber: If I remember correctly the ZHistoryEditor is not showing all the records properly. You can try to export the data yourself and you'll see if it's the case.
Educational
keep calm, read a lot and be your own's fan (not other's fan)
Educational
No offense, but you come here without any track record of your trading activities, being a junior member in this forum still, advertising a book which has 0.5 times as many stars as JCLs book (which I just read and which is really excellent). Actuall
Starting with Zorro
Thanks MatPed. I could certainly be not understanding, but my understanding is that the probability to blow out an account IS linked to the square root theory. In fact, it's purpose is to prevent blowing up... Specifically: I started an account
Educational
hi traders, I sell the following book: An Introduction to Algorithmic Trading: Basic to Advanced Strategies: [url=https://www.amazon.es/dp/0470689544/ref=pe_3310721_185740151_TE_item][/url] which comes with the CD containing the book's Excel c
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by painkiller @ Today at 12:55

more lowpoly weapons, MED FTW
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts CSV to Tick import problem by Fiber @ Today at 11:17

Hi, I downloaded script CSVtoT6andT1.c from the forum and trying to import tick data from CSV. After running import, only every second line is imported from CSV file, though Zorro messages states that all lines are processed. What could be a problem?
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Support and Resistance Zones/Cluster by sdh309795gaas @ Today at 05:22

I'm working on a support and resistance indicator. I think the significant price levels are fairly well detected and am now looking for ways to improve it. I'd be happy for any ideas or suggestions to improve it (maybe implement the price levels as s
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Zig Zag function by sdh309795gaas @ Today at 04:12

I also wonder what's the purpose of this project. I'm using Zorros built in ZigZag indicator and find it quite useful.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Z 12 REALTRADING OANDA RESULTS by jrath @ Today at 04:00

Yes I agree you can't have 2 Z12s running at same time from same Zorro folder. I make a Zorro copy for each system I intend to run. Same view on the sub accounts. You run a risk with two Zorro's against the same account. Every night pretty much I che
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Z12 duplicate trade ID ? by mhdus @ Today at 00:05

So far no more duplicates despite several partially closed trades. I assume the modified MT4 plugin will become part of the regular Zorro distribution? If yes, from which version onward?
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by Reconnoiter @ Yesterday at 23:05

Very nice, also nice Death Star
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by txesmi @ Yesterday at 22:49

Another try
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: New subscriptions for IB by firecrest @ Yesterday at 17:57

I am trying to trade Z8 amd have error code 200 which is "no security definition is found for this request". IS it because the symbols are wrong? Anyone has an idea?
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Square Root Rule & Additional Investment by MatPed @ Yesterday at 13:49

Thank you DdlV, I will forward you my details where to ship the prize I just won I do not get you. The probability to blow out an account is not linked to the square root theory. The square root rules is linked on how much to re-invest a profitable
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Square Root Rule & Additional Investment by DdlV @ Yesterday at 13:28

Thanks jcl, MatPed. MatPed, you definitely win the prize for being a better student than me! jcl, thanks for the last clarification! It helps, & I now remember it from years ago... But now, as then, I struggle with how to transition from bl
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Zig Zag function by tahiri @ Yesterday at 13:03

Hello there, I handle the above zigzag and I come out with 2 zigzag codes base, one for the uptrend and the other for downtrend and I trying to combine both codes to get one special code for zigzag, I got nice results testing each code by itself, you
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Optimal parameters for a basket of assets by brax @ Yesterday at 12:25

Yes, what you first told me was right. Itīs only the result was not exactly what i expected. Anyway, i think it suited my purpose. Thanks a lot.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Square Root Rule & Additional Investment by MatPed @ Yesterday at 09:39

Originally Posted By: DdlV ... Similarly, let's take a closer look at the 2 $500 accounts that each now have a balance of $650 - the 1st after 9 years and the 2nd after 1 year. If there is some greater probability of larger drawdown that grows with
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Plotting returns for day of week by Dalla @ Yesterday at 08:51

Was wondering if there is some way to plot returns for day of week, similar to how plotDay can plot returns for hours of the day? I looked into the code in profile.c and came up with something like this: Code: function plotDow(var value,int type)
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: AssetFrame issues by Ger1 @ Yesterday at 08:14

Okay. So is there way to achieve above? As an example, is it possible to calculate the SMA of the last 5 day highs? The issue is that I want to use only the high that occurred between StartMarket and EndMarket. I first thought I could use dayHigh
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: AssetFrame issues by jcl @ Yesterday at 07:53

AssetZone and AssetMarket are mutually exclusive, since using them together would make no sense. Assetzone produces daily time frames, but skipping outside market hours makes only sense with intraday time frames.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Square Root Rule & Additional Investment by jcl @ Yesterday at 07:43

The probability of a bad drawdown DURING ITS LIFETIME is 3 times higher on account 1 than on account 2. But the probability of a bad drawdown in the same year is of course exactly the same.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Square Root Rule & Additional Investment by DdlV @ Yesterday at 02:45

Thanks jcl. Yes, it is tricky! What probability exactly increases over time? Probability of a drawdown happening? Probability of a greater drawdown? Probability of more frequent drawdowns accumulating to a larger total drawdown? It seems it mu
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts AssetFrame issues by Ger1 @ Yesterday at 01:19

Hi, I am trying to use both, AssetZone and AssetMarket at the same time, which does not seem to work. What I want to achieve is to skip all bars outside of market hours and combine all bars within market hours to 1 bar. As an example: BarPeriod =
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net