AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Who's Online
13 registered (Ch40zzC0d3r, AndrewAMD, Dico, ezaffa, NeoDumont, jenGs, Realspawn, Hredot, preacherX, jyd), 501 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
vivekkumar, Hale75, victrades, htj, anufriyev
17781 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Tools
Here are pics of some more Elefont objects. Just shows that with certain Truetype fonts you can create useful objects quickly. Not only text letters. Regards ! NeoDumont
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Starting Zorro by brax @ Yesterday at 21:20

Hi dpt, In order for strategies to run, you must download historical data from your broker or a data provider like Stooq for example. Here in http://zorro-project.com/download.php at the end, you can find and download free data from Oanda for sever
Jobs Wanted
Scored Raver: https://samanthafostercomposer.bandcamp.com/album/raver-bliss-in-bloodshed
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by JohanAu @ Yesterday at 18:04

Hi Vincenzo, Thank you for your clarification. I am playing live with your plugin (very simple strategy for now to ensure that everything is running correctly). Could you describe to me the issue with the PIPCost ? just to verify that we have the sa
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Starting Zorro by dpt @ Yesterday at 16:51

Hi, first of all, thanks for sharing this software. So I just installed, and I complete new with zorro but not with soft and market, and it seems it doesn't work. (I'm sure it works, but I don't know how). If I try to do a test or a training, I have
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: NFA Accounts: Pending to Filled by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 14:30

Good! For context, I will note the different fill cases that are enumerated. In FIXML: Code: enum FixmlOrdStatus_enum_t { os_New = '0', os_PartiallyFilled = '1', os_Filled = '2', os_DoneForDay = '3', os_Canceled = '4', os_PendingCancel
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: NFA Accounts: Pending to Filled by jcl @ Yesterday at 14:00

It normally would be the BrokerTrade function. You can use it for returning the fill price. But for some reason it currently works for non-NFA accounts only. I've noted to make it work also for NFA accounts in the next version.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Key by jcl @ Yesterday at 13:58

Before that, contact Support. They have some tips how to recover a lost key. Only when none of them works, the replacement key is the last resort.
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Aum119 is ready by Iglarion @ Yesterday at 13:09

Thank you George!
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by vinsom @ Yesterday at 12:57

Hi Jcl, I calculate the PipCost in the broker plugin. And fill the pPipCost variable in BrokerAssef plugin function. I replied to support highlighting the issue and waiting for a reply. THanks Vincenzo
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro on Linux by Nanitek @ Yesterday at 11:08

what about R, multicore, trade mode? Those do not work with ubuntu 16.10 and zorro 1.60
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro on Linux by gtell @ Yesterday at 08:55

Thanks for sharing this good news. What about interaction with R?
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Aum119 is ready by George @ Yesterday at 08:05

Thank you a lot for the kind words, guys!
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts NFA Accounts: Pending to Filled by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 05:23

jcl, I have a broker plugin question regarding NFA accounts. Zorro distinguishes between “orders” and “trades”. On NFA accounts, there technically are no trades, only orders and positions. In the plugin, I get a BrokerBuy call. If the order is pla
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Aum119 is ready by NeoDumont @ 10/20/17 23:32

Thank you very much George ! Exellent work over the years. Always helpful. Neodumont
Tools
Jump to new posts Elefont and Spiralizer (3D Modeler) .dxf to MED by NeoDumont @ 10/20/17 23:21

OK, folks. Just like to mention two very nice little modeling programs here in case that you have missed them: Elefont and Spiralizer. Both are Freeware. Both use your Windows Truetype fonts as a basic shape which will be used to extrude them in man
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: Aum119 is ready by 3run @ 10/20/17 21:51

Thank you for keeping it up!!!
Gameplay & Game Design
Jump to new posts Re: Why I don't like Unity/Unreal by Kartoffel @ 10/20/17 19:39

honestly, in my opinion the reason acknex is easier to understand than unreal/unity is not the programming language but the basic structure of the engine (including it's very limited capabilities compared to larger engines!). lite-c itself is pretty
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by jcl @ 10/20/17 18:39

I have seen your email. We can help with the decimals, and will probably implement some way to set them up for the account. You had also issues with pip size or pip cost - not sure which one - but this should be easy to solve, just check the paramete
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Video control by middleagechinese @ 10/20/17 15:10

Say, is there a way to pause an video at an specific frame and then start an new video?
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BitTrex Plugin (Crypto Trading) by vinsom @ 10/20/17 04:46

Hi Jcl, I sent an email to support about a couple of issues found in Zorro 1.66 in the way Zorro handles crypto and decimals with a couple of simple test I did. Please let me know what you think. Thanks Vincenzo
Gameplay & Game Design
Jump to new posts Re: Why I don't like Unity/Unreal by Ezzett @ 10/20/17 04:32

In my opinion, if you know the standard programming paradigms, it's not that hard. Then, you will just need some time to learn the basic structure of a new engine. But you need to know the basics first. This includes things like variables, statement
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Key by Ezzett @ 10/20/17 03:44

You can try this: http://www.shareit.com/product.html?prod...bf7f030c33c9810
Gameplay & Game Design
Jump to new posts Why I don't like Unity/Unreal by DriftWood @ 10/20/17 01:17

Well, we are all trapped in a love of 3Dgs. It's kind of simple for me. I learned this engine over years. But it's not that simple. Call it C# or C++ it's long and over needed the code. Sid and Super can tell you why the lite-c and 3dgs use of it are
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Lost Key by DriftWood @ 10/20/17 00:29

I've lost my key and most likely the email associated with it. How do I get my key back? I've in the past spent money twice, but as a community veteran, I do not feel I should have to pay once again for a key I've bought twice already. Is there a
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net