by jcl
Yesterday at 17:21
Separate entry and exit parameters optimization
by brax
Yesterday at 17:18
Arbitrage System
by tradingest
Yesterday at 11:57
How to trade a different asset than that used for training?
by jmlocatelli
04/23/18 20:08
multiple targets(enemies)
by Blobfist
04/23/18 19:21
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Triton Wing now available on Steam
AckCon'17: Lotter vs The World
Who's Online
4 registered (AndrewAMD, krisbaum, jyd, Fuchs), 462 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tanismezz, NoxNomad, stuvwx608784, Joderin, Fuchs
17939 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts best way to attach weapons by Blobfist @ Today at 00:12

So I used vec_for_bone to attach an rifle model to my character model. It works without any issue, however positioning of the weapon can only be achieved through manually adjusting the angle of the weapon to different animation stages (standing, walk
Zorro and the Brokers
Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDStatus is on this thread: http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=472182#Post472182 Thanks
Zorro and the Brokers
Status is on this thread: http://www.opserver.de/ubb7/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=472182#Post472182
Zorro and the Brokers
Originally Posted By: AndrewAMD I am writing a plugin for Sierra Chart, which supports TD Ameritrade, among several other brokers. I expect to be done in less than a month. Are there news about it?
Automated Trading
Well, without seeing your code it's a bit hard to tell where it crashes.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Import data from .csv by jcl @ Yesterday at 17:21

There is probably no tradeable asset with the name "testconversion". So, if you know from which asset and year that file is, simple rename it, like "EURUSD_2017.t6". How to add new assets is described in the manual under "Ass
Starting with Zorro
Hi kujo. The thing is simple. It's not a question of entry parameters not changing, it's just a question of not altering the entry logic and focusing on the exit. If you execute the code provided in steps 5 and 8 of the article, the entry parameter
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by tradingest @ Yesterday at 11:57

Originally Posted By: firecrestYes, I have used the example code in the manual. I think connection speed is more related to the hardware than brokers. So there should not be any problem with Oanda and IG. Mmmmm I'm not agree
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by firecrest @ Yesterday at 09:07

Yes, I have used the example code in the manual. I think connection speed is more related to the hardware than brokers. So there should not be any problem with Oanda and IG.
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by tradingest @ Yesterday at 07:05

Originally Posted By: firecrestI have tried broker arbitrage using the same asset between Oanda and IG but was not successful. I used Demo account to play this. The prices triggered is late. I think one possible factor is connection speed. It can be
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by firecrest @ Yesterday at 04:23

I have tried broker arbitrage using the same asset between Oanda and IG but was not successful. I used Demo account to play this. The prices triggered is late. I think one possible factor is connection speed. It can be that this strategy is untouchab
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by tradingest @ 04/23/18 22:30

someone want to build the best arbitrage system with me? using Zorro naturally!!
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by tradingest @ 04/23/18 21:52

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDOriginally Posted By: tradingestIs possible to connect 2 broker between 2 MT4 platformDisclosure: I am an MQL5.com vendor. So you have two MT4 platforms running connected to two brokers. Okay, but how do you perform br
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by tradingest @ 04/23/18 21:49

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDOriginally Posted By: tradingestIs possible to connect 2 broker between 2 MT4 platform Finally, I believe your software arrangement will have little-to-no latency effect if your software is written entirely in C/C++/Lit
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by AndrewAMD @ 04/23/18 21:36

Originally Posted By: tradingestIs possible to connect 2 broker between 2 MT4 platformDisclosure: I am an MQL5.com vendor. So you have two MT4 platforms running connected to two brokers. Okay, but how do you perform broker arbitrage without third pa
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by tradingest @ 04/23/18 21:19

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDThere are many kinds of arbitrage. Did you mean broker arbitrage? I do not think it is possible to do broker arbitrage using standalone MT4 because it is only able to connect to one broker at a time. Is possible t
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by AndrewAMD @ 04/23/18 21:12

There are many kinds of arbitrage. Did you mean broker arbitrage? I do not think it is possible to do broker arbitrage using standalone MT4 because it is only able to connect to one broker at a time. If so, MT4 broker arbitrage requires third pa
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts MT4 - MT4 or MT4 - Zorro - MT4 by tradingest @ 04/23/18 20:58

which are the best performance to execute the orders using an arbitrage system?
Automated Trading
Hi, During training with advise commands, Zorro S crashes depending on the given inputs. For example, training a script with these commands, commenting adviseLong it works, commmenting adviseShort it chashes: bool LongSig = adviseLong(DTREE,0,Signal
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by tradingest @ 04/23/18 20:16

Somebody usong this strategy and could give us advise?
Automated Trading
Tks Fiber. It was exactly what I did to "solve" the problem.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: multiple targets(enemies) by Blobfist @ 04/23/18 19:21

Including "my.enemy = NULL;" is what I was missing. This code works perfectly smoothly Code: function find_enemy() { my.enemy = NULL; ////////// ENTITY* Entenemy; var next_target; ////////// for(you=ent_next(NULL); you!=N
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Arbitrage System by Sphin @ 04/23/18 18:21

If you trade a broker arbitrage strategy Zorro accounts the balance by default.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Dynamic array crashes zorro by sdh309795gaas @ 04/23/18 16:08

It turns out that the printf loop is the culprit. Zorro obviously has a problem when you print out too much stuff to the console....!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 1.74 by GPEngine @ 04/23/18 16:04

Yes.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net