Zorro Links
Newest Posts
What are you working on?
by NeoDumont
Today at 04:24
New Aum and few things
by George
Yesterday at 20:47
Transfer free license to different device?
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 20:14
read MT4 tradehistory html to create tradereport in Zorro
by GHMC
Yesterday at 13:45
Oanda - Darwinex data syncronisation
by MatPed
06/16/18 17:13
Genetic Algorithm
by AndrewAMD
06/16/18 06:09
Sponsorship
by Firoball
06/15/18 21:55
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Forgotten Tales - Demo version
RPG PARTY
Who's Online
4 registered (Superku, alibaba, AndrewAMD, 20BN), 478 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Raisinbran, Grodt, drack, Paul_der_Zweite, madeinquant
17981 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by NeoDumont @ Today at 04:24

Hello Emre ! I dont use vpn and I dont know very much about it. The Picture adresses should be the following: http://1.1.1.2/bmi/1.1.1.2/bmi/juergen-hunke.square7.ch/Miller1.jpg http://1.1.1.2/bmi/1.1.1.2/bmi/juergen-hunke.square7.ch/Miller2.jpg Ne
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by Emre @ Today at 03:43

Hi NeoDumont. i can't see your screenshots with or without vpn. Which image sharing site do you use?
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by NeoDumont @ Today at 03:24

OK, two early (!) screenshots of a project I am working on: 'The old Millerntor Zollhaus' (customs examination/clearance house) in 1806. This is short before the new Zollhaus was build, the one you can still see today in St. Pauli. I intend to create
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by Emre @ Today at 02:50

You are doing a great job, as usual. Thanks for sharing!
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by 3run @ Today at 00:48

Thank you! I've added some tweaks to it and it works better (for my taste). Tomorrow I'll add crawling and then will upload newer version (probably in a separate thread). Best regards!
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by alibaba @ Yesterday at 21:22

Awesome stuff! I'll check it out
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: New Aum and few things by George @ Yesterday at 20:47

It's more of a niche project, even though it's really close to my heart. I may announce it here after I finish setting up its dedicated site. That (and the installation kit) is what's left on my todo list.
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: New Aum and few things by jumpman @ Yesterday at 20:26

Sweet George! Will we be able to play it ever?
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Transfer free license to different device? by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 20:14

Originally Posted By: RaisinbranWhen I try to run Zorro on the second machine I get the unhappy face in the top right of the chart to tell me it's not working, and "Error (see log)" in the top left. The log reads: "[Account number] pr
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: New Aum and few things by George @ Yesterday at 20:12

Thank you, but I don't have a donation page. I simply love game programming and Gamestudio . I continue to code games using GS, and one of my personal projects is fully finished now.
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: New Aum and few things by Emre @ Yesterday at 19:28

Thank you for your response George. it's good to hear that a new magazine will come out.
Starting with Zorro
As far as I know, Zorro has no code to check the number of installations. So the problem is caused not by the Zorro license, but by something else.
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by 3run @ Yesterday at 18:10

Originally Posted By: mk_1Originally Posted By: SuperkuGot a video of that in action? Any chance you can finish your code until June 29th and make it open source? Hey guys! You can watch it right here. You can download it here. Basics are
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: New Aum and few things by jumpman @ Yesterday at 16:52

Hi George, can you open a patreon or donation page? How much would you need to be paid to make an AUM everyday? Actually it would be AUDaily Silliness aside, do you have a donation page? Would be nice to send some funds your way to see some more fr
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by mk_1 @ Yesterday at 15:20

Originally Posted By: SuperkuGot a video of that in action? Any chance you can finish your code until June 29th and make it open source?
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by Superku @ Yesterday at 14:54

Got a video of that in action?
Zorro Scripts
Thanks, I will look into this.
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: AckCon 2018 by Superku @ Yesterday at 12:29

Mein Zug zurück startet um 15:19Uhr in Bielefeld.
Acknex Users Magazine
Jump to new posts Re: New Aum and few things by George @ Yesterday at 08:09

Hi guys, "Will there be a new magazine for this month or another month?". Yes, a new magazine should be released in 1-2 months. I get paid to write the AUMs as a freelancer, and JCL sets their frequency. I started to write them for free b
Tools
I recently saw that both Elefont and Spiralizer are not available from the authors homepage anymore. Perhaps you need to write him a mail if you want to have a copy of the progs. I also saw that MED can import .dxf files via 'Import fbx' directly, s
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: AckCon 2018 by Slin @ 06/17/18 22:09

Wann nehmt ihr so den Zug am Sonntag zurück?
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by 3run @ 06/17/18 18:40

New movement template is coming No kinematic or character controllers used, only rigid bodies and some tricks for gravity! Still undone, but basics are already working and I'm pretty happy with results! Going to share this, when it will be finished
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Transfer free license to different device? by Raisinbran @ 06/17/18 14:39

Originally Posted By: byakuren81Did you try with a new Zorro download? Yes. I've completely uninstalled it from the second machine and reinstalled it while the other wasn't running and it still gives the same error message. Coincidentally I'm swit
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Transfer free license to different device? by byakuren81 @ 06/17/18 12:11

Did you try with a new Zorro download?
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Oanda - Darwinex data syncronisation by MatPed @ 06/16/18 17:13

yes that was exactly the beginning of all my confusion. I hate that script ahahahahha In particular TimeFrame = AssetFrame drive me crazy!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de