Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
How to keep track of Memory usage
by jumpman
Today at 04:55
Zorro 1.58 trades in phantom mode instead of demo?
by jrath
Today at 02:51
DeepLearn: How to add more signals? (> 20 signals)
by Se7en
Yesterday at 23:54
Are M1 history price still updated from FXCM
by ytc
Yesterday at 23:54
More than One "File_Open_Read" - Problem?
by Dooley
Yesterday at 23:51
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Triton Wing
ZeaL
Computer Repair Simulator
Collider (working title)
Space Rider
Who's Online
15 registered (Ayumi, 20BN, Calli, Dooley, mk_1, pegamode, PadMalcom, Dalla, 3 invisible), 422 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
defghi296516, serran0, michal_p, francismake, sqirtle
17663 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: How to keep track of Memory usage by jumpman @ Today at 04:55

also, Im noticing that using ent_purge on a terrain(.hmp) does not fully get rid of the texture memory used by the terrain. Is that normal behavior?
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts How to keep track of Memory usage by jumpman @ Today at 03:44

Hi everyone, I know the statistics panel has all the relevant information regarding memory usage but I need some clarifications on some things. sys_memory : This is the value that shows what the engine has already allocated correct? This is alloca
Starting with Zorro
As requested.
Starting with Zorro
Thanks for your asking. I understood how to use Objective in the function advise(). Trying to include the Objective into my own Data and maybe I did something wrong with the next trade result. Thanks agains.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Are M1 history price still updated from FXCM by ytc @ Yesterday at 23:54

Hi, I remember the forex M1 history price data on Zorro website came from FXCM. Are they still updated from FXCM? Just want to make sure about that. Thanks.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: More than One "File_Open_Read" - Problem? by Dooley @ Yesterday at 23:51

Okay, I am pretty sure I have a memory leak. When I play the game, each time it loads a new level, I can see the memory going down to a certain point, then it builds back up as the level gets loaded. However, each time it does this, it drops down t
Shaders
Jump to new posts Re: Dust in air particle shader ??? by pegamode @ Yesterday at 21:34

Hey Ayumi, thank you very much ... I will check it out tomorrow. Thanks Sascha
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi jcl. Sorry if this is a duplicate - I couldn't find it... Occasionally Account parameters will change, such as margin requirements, spread, commissions, whatever. Sometimes on the Broker's whim; sometimes because the trader has asked to change
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Trading on Crypto Currency exchanges? by Sphin @ Yesterday at 20:57

Although direct market access is even better than a broker within in general, I think more important here is the fact if you can trade with X via an API than if X is called a broker or an exchange. But at Poloniex.com I can't read anything about an A
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: How to use end of data in live trading by stephane97490 @ Yesterday at 18:18

Hi, In fact, ^ GSPC is the ticker of the SP500 on the alpha vantage data provider. As I said, my algorithms works better with external data rather than from the broker. The best choice for me is alpha vantage. The main problem I have is to use the
Projects
Thanks! Yes, it's slowly getting more and more complete. And the particle effects really add to the overall look, I think.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Trading on Crypto Currency exchanges? by PeWi @ Yesterday at 17:16

As a small hobby investor who has started 2 month ago I am still waiting for the mighty amount of money which will come in the near and far future thanks to Zorro ... ;-) So it's unlikely to pay a professional for implementing such a plugin. :-( Be
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Trading options with Zorro: How to calculate Delta by GreenBoat @ Yesterday at 15:21

I compared: - numerically computed Deltas - ThinkOrSwim (options' platform with historical data) Deltas - Deltas calculated by Zorro Both numerically computed Deltas and ThinkOrSwim Deltas are almost the same. But the Deltas from Zorro are differe
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 1.58 Z12 Crash by DdlV @ Yesterday at 14:56

Thanks jcl. You're saying fxmsg.dll came from FXCM? If so, I guess all you can do is report the crash to them... Good to know it doesn't happen often; and in this case on the Weekend! Thanks.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: How to use end of data in live trading by jcl @ Yesterday at 14:38

^GSPC is most likely not available from IB. IB assets don't begin with a '^' character. Check if IB has that asset at all, and if so, with which name. Otherwise you could download it from Quandl, with the dataFromQuandl function. If neither IB nor Qu
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: 1.58 Z12 Crash by jcl @ Yesterday at 13:06

The FXCM module "fxmsg.dll" crashed. I don't know why and we can obviously not do much about that, but it seems at least not to happen very often. I have not heard yet about another crash of that module.
Starting with Zorro
Which target do you want to train?
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: Rigid Force Alpha - New Screenshots and some GIFs! by Reconnoiter @ Yesterday at 12:50

It just keeps getting better, the backgrounds and particles are great too.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: More than One "File_Open_Read" - Problem? by Reconnoiter @ Yesterday at 12:35

Originally Posted By: DooleyI don't want to bog anyone down with my actual script, which is quite long and complicated, but what's happening is that when the game reads from a file, and it reaches the end of the file, it's supposed to read a zero &qu
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Trading on Crypto Currency exchanges? by Dalla @ Yesterday at 09:44

You would need to implement support for those brokers yourself (or pay someone to do it) using the broker API. http://zorro-project.com/manual/en/brokerplugin.htm
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: More than One "File_Open_Read" - Problem? by Dooley @ Yesterday at 09:34

I don't want to bog anyone down with my actual script, which is quite long and complicated, but what's happening is that when the game reads from a file, and it reaches the end of the file, it's supposed to read a zero "0". However, some
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: More than One "File_Open_Read" - Problem? by Dooley @ Yesterday at 07:08

@WretchedSid, Yes, that's kind of what I was afraid of. Every time I think I've figured out the cause, it turns out I'm wrong. The annoying thing is that you have to play for quite some time for the problem to appear, so for a long time I thoug
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Trading on Crypto Currency exchanges? by PeWi @ Yesterday at 06:31

Thanks for the answer, Sphin. I read the thread you mentioned and checked the brokers. But it's not that what I wanted. The brokers have only a very limited set of crypto currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum and sometimes Litecoin). I hoped to let Zorro
Starting with Zorro
I will post screen shot tomorrow. One quick question first can you go onto onanda and open a trade manually ? ie make sure the account really can trade.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: More than One "File_Open_Read" - Problem? by WretchedSid @ Yesterday at 01:02

You can have as many files open as you want(*), in fact, by default your application will already touch a bunch of files just from being opened. It's not uncommon for larger applications to have 50+ open file handles at the same time, so no, that's d
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | resources | magazine | manual | support faq | bugs | beta features

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) 3dgamestudio.net