by 11honza11. 04/30/24 08:16
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Bible Game
A psychological thriller game
SHADOW (2014)
DEAD TASTE
Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Aku_Aku, 7th_zorro, Ayumi), 1,050 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
firatv, wandaluciaia, Mega_Rod, EternallyCurious, howardR
19050 Registered Users
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Zorro and the Brokers
05/03/24 15:20
In the context of Hedge mode = 6, tradeUpdatePool() will enter and exit positions.

I would like a special flag that causes tradeUpdatePool() to only close positions.

Obvious use case:
1) Hedge mode is 6.
2) Have hundreds of positions open, and margin is maxed out.
3) Need to change portfolio. Call enterLong and exitLong for multiple algos and assets. (Pool trades are not affected yet.)
4) Reduce positions in order to free up margin by calling modified tradeUpdatePool().
5) Wait for margin to free up.
6) Call tradeUpdatePool() again, but this time to open positions.
0 306 Read More
Automated Trading
05/02/24 09:40
Hello everyone.

I have used Zorro while learning programming and basic statistics in the past. Overall, Zorro project with its manual had been a great source for not just learning, but also practising and tinkering. I developed many individual scripts and DLLs with it. Over time I realised I needed a more structured approach. I ended up creating a C++ DLL framework, supplemented with a Python subsystem as a single module, and some git hooks. I licensed it with LGPL3, which enables it to be used in commercial projects. Please feel free to check it out, and do whatever you like with it:

https://gitlab.com/firatv/zdf

I humbly ask for any feedback you might have in mind. Its invaluable to me. Thank you all for your time, and most of all, thanks to OP Group for all their efforts.
0 335 Read More
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
04/26/24 11:08
Meine neue Autorenseite: https://books.lotter.org/
0 53 Read More
The Z Systems
04/25/24 21:26
Hello,

sometimes I stop the system without closing the trades and, after starting it again, the system loads the history and resumes with the trades of the last run, as expected.

One annoying thing is that when I start the system, it ALWAYS requests the history from the broker and this means almost 7 months of minute data per asset.

I tried creating a Z12.ini file with the content below and I deleted the z.ini file from the Strategy directory.
In the Z12.ini I set the Preload flag to 1. So, it is supposed, the script will load the available quotes from the already downloaded history files and only request from the broker what is missing.

This did not work.

Has somebody a hint what I could do to avoid these unnecessary requests to the broker?

Thanks in advance.

EC

Code
NFA = 0
MaxCapital = 10000
ScholzBrake = 0
Phantom = 1
NoLock = 0
Hedge = 2
Verbose = 3
BrokerPatch = 0
Preload = 1
StopFactor = 1.5
MaxRequests = 0 
BarOffset = 0 
AssetList = ""
Exclude = ""
Cancel = 0
0 28 Read More
Starting with Zorro
04/14/24 07:46
Dear Zorro community

DSEC Capital just open sourced an experimental plugin for FIX connectivity, including a FIX simulation server. Based on QuickFix.

Code is on GitHub: https://github.com/dsec-capital/zorro-fix

Feedback and collaboration highly welcome.
0 82 Read More
Projects
04/10/24 16:09
SGT_FW stands for Simple GUI Toolkit Framework.

SGT_FW is a GUI toolkit with a framework. It can use for creating application in Lite-C language provided by 3D Gamestudio.
This toolkit provides new objects and statements with OOP like syntax and approach, to make easier the development the 2D surface of applications.

You can view, browse or download to play with that from here: SGT_FW main
Most of the code is half-done, is in experimental state. So, don't be surprised if something doesn't work. Also don't be surprised if something does work.
This time there is no documentation, feel free to ask questions.

With this project I would like to contribute to the work of this great community, and to thank for all the help what I got from here.

I guess, some people of the community finds it to interesting.
Good luck for it!
0 93 Read More

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de