Interesting thing ... I just found that the function does seem to work ... sort of.

However, it doesn't quite behave as I expected. The code I listed above results in a single message appearing in one place only on the graph in very small type. I thought it would appear with every bar, but it doesn't. It just appears once on the graph.

I haven't figured out how it interprets the X, Y values. If you don't zoom on the "correct" section of the graph, you won't see it at all. The X,Y values don't seem to correlate with the date or price level at all. To see it, you have to zoom in at least one level deep on the correct portion of the chart, and you can't see it at all in the original, normal, full-out view at all.

I'm experimenting to see if I can figure out more about how this function works. I'll try looping through all of the bars to see if that works.

When I printf the value of wdate(n) to a float format, I get a result like this one: 38328.125000. The first 5 digits seem to represent one single day, so I'm guessing that the six digits after the decimal refer to a decimalized breakdown of the time in a day to roughly tenths of a second (or slightly greater). I've never seen this particular timestamp before. Have you? I suspect I'll need to convert this to a more conventional timestamp in order to get the x-axis to plot where I want it to plot.

Last edited by WaltT; 08/24/22 23:54.