Using the tip that Grimber gave me, I was able to make a wierd sort of pathfinding code. Screen shots are pointless lol, FRAPS lags it so bad it looks aweful. Here's what it does though: An enemy will chase you if it can see you, and when it can't see you it will go to the last node that saw you. This would be a problem because the enemy would stick in the wall while trying to get to a node that doesn't have line of sight, but I made it so it traces obsticles, sort of like the pathfinding code in the aum and when it gets close to a wall it will just pan away from that location. If the player is close to the wall, it would end up making a "safe spot" where the enemy won't go, but it will not trace for obsticles if the player is still while it has the line of sight to the player. It works out good, not screwy looking or anything. I will work on it some more tomorrow and mix it up with my combat system and post some more stuff.

Making dreams come true... And being erroneously accused of software piracy by Conitec in the process.