Hi. After trading Z8 via the IB API I discovered some mismatches between the unit size for some ETFs calculated by Z8 and those in my IB Reg T Account. Of 13 different ETFs only 4 had the same unit size. Some ETFs were bought but different in unit size, e.g. IVV Z8:9, IB:6; XLV Z8:16, IB:37; XLY Z8:9, IB:3 and 6 ETFs were not bought at all, i.e. unit size was 0. There were also some mismatches the last time I traded Z8 but I blamed myself for not decreasing the maximum capital size after I encountered some losses in the previous month. I guess I also should have subtracted the required margin from the capital. At least that is what I understood from IB's error messages. To make sure it doesn't happen again this time I decreased my maximum capital to 50%. The error message I got this time flags me as "Pattern Day Trader" which means it is prohibited to initiate any new position for the next 90 days. Alternatively bringing the account's equity up to the SEC required minimum of $25,000. I am a bit lost at this point because I don't know what went wrong. Thanks.