jcl,

Fistly, thank you for developing something as simple and elegant as Zorro. I am an ex-developer and software architect for last 20 years. Looking at your software, I am just in awe of it's technical strengths, simplicity and yet feature completion.

I Agree that IB may not ideal for Z12 execution. I used it only as a test case. I am biased against java despite being certified on it, which makes IB's environment something I don't enjoy.

However over the years, I found IB to be an honest broker with good execution. My goal is to run Z8 on it and grow a long term portfolio. Here are a couple of screenshots of both strategies.

I believe IB might have changed their API in current release and therefore it's doing a couple of odd things

#1 - [JTS-EServerSocket-79] - [0:63:76:1:0:0:0:ERR] Invalid incoming request type - 0

#2 - Error 053 - Not available at this time [[Solved]] This is an IB issue. This happens if you are logged in with a production account on another machine and a Demo account on the Zorro machine. IB will not provide market data to both the machines. I will call IB support to see if this can be fixed.

#3 - I get this unique error trying to Train Z8. Is that unique to IB settings? I tried training on another machine hooked onto FXCM demo account and that worked.

#4 - Despite me setting a higher number in Z8 Capital slider, it snaps back to 1000 as it starts running.

Attached Files Margin and JTS-EServerSocket-119 ERR.PNGZ8 train issue.PNG