I'll eventually touch on the more complex issues of game development such as editors and the like.
If you recall to when you knew nothing of this program -- anything but what the program 'did' in front of you was confusing until the basics were understood.. then WED became unnecessary...

I'm not worried about things being perfect. wink People who do this tutorial from scratch only spend 5+ hours learning and then have enough to start making a whole fps - If they study it a few times they should have no problem understanding what I'm doing. I usually try to explain what i'm doing as I do it, even as I type. If people need to stop the video and type while I'm typing so be it. I dont mind following tutorials like that and im a fussy guy. grin

I don't plan on providing the source code until the tutorial is complete. people who donate 5.00 or more during or after the tutorial will receive the full version of the tutorial complete in its entirety, sent to the email I receive the donation from laugh

As much as I'd like to just give away ALL my knowledge and resources for free, I can't.
This is, in a sense a simplified version of my worked up versions, and customs that I no longer use because I've improved upon them, and dont want them to just collect dust - So I might as well do something productive with them laugh (The player movement and camera are pretty updated, they just lack a few extra things I didnt add in)

Last edited by DLively; 04/03/15 13:52.

A8 Pro 8.45.4
YouTube: Create Games For Free
Free Resources: www.CGForFree.com