Originally Posted By: Malice
People work for Free on projects they are interested in. I wouldn't agree to write code for a project before I knew anything about it. And If I had to agree before learn anything, there is a good chance I'd jump-off the project once I found out it wasn't interesting to me.

Okay, I understood. An overview for my game will be available after some time ,and I am sure no one will be interested in it grin

You get what you pay for in life. 10 years ago I started this game hobby thinking I could get people to work for free - It's a fantasy.

I partially agree with you. But it's not always the case. Again, I'll say that my game is NOT commercial as it is not of high quality (no one would like to pay for it) and I won't invest money in a project with no profit.

Save your money and come back with a character you want to own and use in a bunch of work - then it will be worth the price.

I don't know what you mean

Like I told you, there are artist on forums and students on school boards - look for them- talk to them will get you a lot of NO's but it's worth it if you find that 1 artist that wants to team up for free. It can be a start to a great friendship and game hobby partnership.

Ok. I'll see that